Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Climate policy

snafu

13 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

On the upside, these idiots have done what no politician has ever done: they've brought the world together to agree that they are, quite possibly, the most stupid, most embarrassing and most hated protesters who don't block traffic.

Imagine being this pjhucking stupid.

Theory on Twitter (x) today is big oil is funding them because no one can be that stupid.

• Doh! 2

devnull
2 hours ago, B-Man said:

:mad2:

Ever notice they don't pull this sh*t at the Great Wall of China, Mecca, or Chichen Itza?

Just Western monuments

• O Rly 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, devnull said:

Ever notice they don't pull this sh*t at the Great Wall of China, Mecca, or Chichen Itza?

Just Western monuments

To be fair, they couldn't get within a mile of the Kaaba.  But I wish they'd try...Saudis application of Islamic justice is the ultimate "&#%$ around and find out."  I'd buy tickets.

And I thought they'd already vandalized Chichen Itza...  🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

Fansince88
12 hours ago, B-Man said:

:mad2:

One shot to that canaster would take care of the problem. 

• Like 3

I don't like posting anything from this guy, but since the video is about as stupid as he seems to be, in this case, I will:

• clown 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Hedge said:

I don't like posting anything from this guy, but since the video is about as stupid as he seems to be, in this case, I will:

1) That's not ballet, that's modern dance.

2) Modern dance sucks.

4) That redheaded dude dances worse than Elaine Benes.

3) How do you say "I'm unemployed because I majored in Modern Dance in college" without saying "I'm unemployed because I majored in Modern Dance in college?"

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Wait, if the globe were really worming, shouldn't all the record highs for July be more recent? I only see one record high set in the last decade and many even before the industrial revolution

image.thumb.png.bba620b393daf588e366a79c46b042e6.png

• Cheers 2

On 6/27/2024 at 3:40 AM, Hedge said:

Cow fart$

What's most ridiculous of this is what we're all discussed here over and over, that paying taxes does absofrigginglutely nothing to global warming and shows how devoid of any sincerity on their part. Otherwise they might instead ask the farmed to plant more to offset the CO2 

But if you follow the money they get from the new tax perhaps we will find their real reason..... 

• Like 1

Fansince88
On 6/27/2024 at 3:29 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

1) That's not ballet, that's modern dance.

2) Modern dance sucks.

4) That redheaded dude dances worse than Elaine Benes.

3) How do you say "I'm unemployed because I majored in Modern Dance in college" without saying "I'm unemployed because I majored in Modern Dance in college?"

Showed this to my wife, who was offered an opportunity to dance in the NY Theater Ballet school. She agrees, this is not ballet and modern dance sucks. Her words, "it does not speak to you like the ballet". 

• Like 1

Gavin in Va Beach
17 minutes ago, Ann said:

:wacko:

"We're going to keep increasing taxes, expand regulations, tighten government control over everything, and reduce your quality of life all in the name of climate change. And if you don't agree with it then you're really dumb!"

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
27 minutes ago, Ann said:

:wacko:

Always a good plan to condescendingly alienate the electorate.

Right, Hillary?

• Like 2
  • I don't know 1

Fansince88
On 7/2/2024 at 4:52 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Always a good plan to condescendingly alienate the electorate.

Right, Hillary?

Guess I'm to deplorable to know better.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1