Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

it's the economy

Spartacus

Nouseforaname
3 minutes ago, devnull said:

Over the last few weeks, I've lost an Arm and a leg...

image.thumb.png.d8bebbb8bc3938711a5a28acd1986f1e.png

I have intel stock 😞

• Sad 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
18 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

I have intel stock 😞

I've been pining over my AMZN position too much today to look at Intel.

That's bad...

• Sad 4

Deranged Rhino

Currency collapse? (not posting this as fact, because this is out of my bailiwick, but for conversation from others who do know more)

• Like 1

Nouseforaname
14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Currency collapse? (not posting this as fact, because this is out of my bailiwick, but for conversation from others who do know more)

These headlines are alarmist but garbage at the same time.  2.7 trillion wiped off the market.  Sure in unrealized P&L unless you’re leveraged and are forced to sell.

And as I’ve already said, if you’re going to post when everything is red, you missed the 300 days where everything was green.

• Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

S&P all the way back to the COVID collapse:

image.thumb.png.afe15892dec716f690acc4419d4f2c7d.png

This is about as bad as the decline 3.5 months ago.  Don't remember the world ending then.

Hell, RSI is still positive, and SPX hasn't even broken the 89 EMA yet.  

• Cheers 3

Fansince88
On 8/2/2024 at 2:55 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Ok, I said they were going to try, and fail, to take Trumps life. It happened. I believ it will happen again

They will crash the economy when he wins. Paid off with no debt will be better than any other investments. It will bounce fast but get ready for a rocky ride. This is their last ditch effort to destroy this nation. 

• Like 1

Nouseforaname
6 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Ok, I said they were going to try, and fail, to take Trumps life. It happened. I believ it will happen again

They will crash the economy when he wins. Paid off with no debt will be better than any other investments. It will bounce fast but get ready for a rocky ride. This is their last ditch effort to destroy this nation. 

The economy or the stock market? 

Crap Throwing Clavin
19 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Does it matter?  The average person doesn't know the difference.

• Like 2

Fansince88
1 hour ago, Nouseforaname said:

Read the details. The economy, the money system. Our way of life as we know it. 

Nouseforaname
33 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Read the details. The economy, the money system. Our way of life as we know it. 

Wtf is the money system ?

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Wtf is the money system ?

Well, it's the system, that gives us money.  To pay for things.  With money.  That we use...to buy...things.  [/Kamala]

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
8 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's exactly what I said Friday: this is not yet materially different from April's correction.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

RochesterRob

Some indicators are down considerably such as agriculture.  Also, the market will not ignore the potential of a Democrat cheat and a Harris Presidency and the repercussions that brings.  

Crap Throwing Clavin

E*Trade is down.  Fidelity is down.  Most online brokers are down. 

Now, I'm not saying that I, in my position as an omnipotent government contractor, told DHS to shut them all down this morning during the market collapse...but...

Nouseforaname
22 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

E*Trade is down.  Fidelity is down.  Most online brokers are down. 

Now, I'm not saying that I, in my position as an omnipotent government contractor, told DHS to shut them all down this morning during the market collapse...but...

In other news, my holdings of crowdstrike are up 😂

• Haha 1

Nouseforaname
29 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Some indicators are down considerably such as agriculture.  Also, the market will not ignore the potential of a Democrat cheat and a Harris Presidency and the repercussions that brings.  

The market is as irrational as bills fans after a 3 point loss.

I’m not saying that this is not a recession but if you’re holding on to companies that have proven track records and could weather the storm, you’ll be fine.

• I don't know 1
  • Cheers 2