Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Conspiracy "theories"

Spartacus

54 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

1) Krystal Ball?  Really?  A stripper name?  She couldn't get hired at Naked News, so she settled for MSNBC?

2) 

casablanca-shocked.gif

In a just society her parents would have been locked up before the ink on the birth certificate was dry.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• Nouseforaname

• devnull

Okay, show of hands.

We spent the end of last week and into the weekend mulling that the US blew up Nord Stream, a Chinese surveillance balloon happily found its way into NA and through the US with no resistance, followed by stories of UFOs caused by lack of information from the WH and train derailments ignored by the guy in charge or trains.

Who was recently thinking "You know what's missing? A sudden and unexplained mass shooting of students."

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Sad 2

6 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Okay, show of hands.

We spent the end of last week and into the weekend mulling that the US blew up Nord Stream, a Chinese surveillance balloon happily found its way into NA and through the US with no resistance, followed by stories of UFOs caused by lack of information from the WH and train derailments ignored by the guy in charge or trains.

Who was recently thinking "You know what's missing? A sudden and unexplained mass shooting of students."

The shooter killed himself

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, The Guy In Pants said:

Just for Fun

May be an image of 1 person and text that says '@GRANDOLDMEMES AVATARD'

With that hair style she was trying to pattern herself after that Abortion Goddess statue in NYC so perhaps red would suit her better for the evil she is

The Striking Public Art of Shahzia Sikander | The New Yorker

• Like 4

Deranged Rhino
4 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Okay, show of hands.

Why, it's almost like there's a button they can push to bring the shit-stirring up to 11. 

(There was also a guy who drove a UHaul into pedestrians in NYC yesterday wasn't there?)

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Why, it's almost like there's a button they can push to bring the shit-stirring up to 11. 

(There was also a guy who drove a UHaul into pedestrians in NYC yesterday wasn't there?)

Yes there was. I haven't heard yet if that guy had a fake redneck accent and a MAGA hat.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Yes there was. I haven't heard yet if that guy had a fake redneck accent and a MAGA hat.

Most importantly, we have yet to hear whether or not the Subway meatball sub was ok.

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

Has China started arming their weather balloons?  Is this what shot the helicopter down?  Any truth to the rumor that Damar Hamlin's body double was on the helicopter?

Just asking questions...

• Wow 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Has China started arming their weather balloons?  Is this what shot the helicopter down?  Any truth to the rumor that Damar Hamlin's body double was on the helicopter?

Just asking questions...

The way things have been lately, would it surprise anyone if all of a sudden helicopters began falling out of the sky left and right?

3 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

There is a military helicopter base a few miles away and they have  nighttime training several time a month. I never considered a fail. Yikes. May they Rest In Peace.

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Ann said:

There is a military helicopter base a few miles away and they have  nighttime training several time a month. I never considered a fail. Yikes. May they Rest In Peace.

This one was apparently a Blackhawk.  They're not nicknamed "Crashhawks" for nothing.

When I lived next to the Pentagon, twice a year there'd be a constant stream of helos overhead from Andrews AFB, probably shuttling brass in for conferences or something.  Never particularly nerve-wracking...but noisy as shit.  And watching those CH-53s fly in was something else.  I'd see them and think "There's no way that beast should get off the ground."  It was like watching a boxcar fly.

• Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

This one was apparently a Blackhawk.  They're not nicknamed "Crashhawks" for nothing.

When I lived next to the Pentagon, twice a year there'd be a constant stream of helos overhead from Andrews AFB, probably shuttling brass in for conferences or something.  Never particularly nerve-wracking...but noisy as shit.  And watching those CH-53s fly in was something else.  I'd see them and think "There's no way that beast should get off the ground."  It was like watching a boxcar fly.

I had to build a Marriott hotel back in the '90's just outside of Newburgh N.Y. We were a stones throw from Stewarts AFB. To watch those C-5's take off and land, I was always amazed at how slow they were going and couldn't believe they had enough to get up off the ground or get down without falling out of the sky. Equally amazed at the nose cone loading aspect.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Im about 7 miles as the crow flies from the range on Fort Drum. We have an Air Force on the Army base and they use A-10 and F-16. After their drops they circle right over my house. And head back. When they train with large maneuvers with out of towners it gets crazy in the sky here. I can remember when it was Camp Drum in the 70s and the planes would go over fast enough and low enough that it would often create a sonic boom. I believe it was the F14 or F111 then. They would blow windows out of houses in Antwerp NY. That town boarders the range edge.

Edited by Fansince88
  • Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Hmmm...

Eight Ball Answers ~ Very Doubtful | by Aramis Thorn | Medium

1) Anti-gravity tech?  Someone's &#%$ing with her.

2) The Lake Huron object was at 40k feet.  At that altitude, at hypersonic speeds, the thing would basically melt (and would be loud as &#%$).  There's very good reasons the SR-71 flew at 80k feet.

• Like 2

Deranged Rhino
1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

1) Anti-gravity tech?  Someone's &#%$ing with her.

2) The Lake Huron object was at 40k feet.  At that altitude, at hypersonic speeds, the thing would basically melt (and would be loud as &#%$).  There's very good reasons the SR-71 flew at 80k feet.

Yuuuup. I'm no fancy Hollywood producer, but even I knew the physics on that one. 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yuuuup. I'm no fancy Hollywood producer, but even I knew the physics on that one. 

With an attitude like that, and your distinct lack of helicopter chases, it's no wonder you're not a fancy producer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2