• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• Nouseforaname

• devnull

On 3/29/2023 at 9:46 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

This is gonna be fun...

This is what happens when AI gets out of control, people!

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Worth the read, if only because you never see the Emperor Constantine, Fukushima, HAARP, California flooding, Aum Shinrikyo, Soros, Cheney, Biden, a mysterious explosion in the Aussie Outback, and the Treasure of Sierra Madre linked together.  

https://rense.com/general97/strange-storms-california.php

ChatGPT,

Write a conspiracy theory including Emperor Constantine, Fukushima, HAARP, California flooding, Aum Shinrikyo, Soros, Cheney, Biden, a mysterious explosion in the Aussie Outback, and the Treasure of Sierra Madre linked together, in Shakespearean prose:

Oh, harken thee, for I have heard a tale,
Of Emperor Constantine, Fukushima's wail,
Of HAARP's might, California's flood to unveil,
And Aum Shinrikyo's terror that did prevail.

'Twas whispered that the Treasure of Sierra Madre,
Did hold the key to all that came to pass,
And in its depths did lie a secret so dire,
That men would kill and nations crumble en masse.

For Emperor Constantine, a man of old,
Had sought the treasure in his quest for gold,
And in his search, he stumbled upon a tome,
That held the power to rule the world from Rome.

But with this power came a curse so foul,
That Fukushima was struck and left to howl,
For HAARP had stirred the forces of the earth,
And caused a chain reaction of deadly worth.

California flooded as the skies did weep,
And Aum Shinrikyo did watch and reap,
The chaos and destruction that did unfold,
As Soros, Cheney, and Biden did their role.

And in the midst of all this pain and strife,
A mysterious explosion did claim a life,
In the Aussie Outback, where none could tell,
What secrets lay hidden in that fiery hell.

But still, the Treasure of Sierra Madre remained,
And those who sought it, were not yet restrained,
For they knew the power it held within,
And would stop at nothing to claim it as their win.

So, beware, dear reader, of the plot that brews,
For it may be the end of all we hold true,
And the Treasure of Sierra Madre, the key,
To unlocking the secrets of our destiny.

Edited by devnull
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • FANtastic 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, devnull said:

ChatGPT,

Write a conspiracy theory including Emperor Constantine, Fukushima, HAARP, California flooding, Aum Shinrikyo, Soros, Cheney, Biden, a mysterious explosion in the Aussie Outback, and the Treasure of Sierra Madre linked together, in Shakespearean prose:

Oh, harken thee, for I have heard a tale,
Of Emperor Constantine, Fukushima's wail,
Of HAARP's might, California's flood to unveil,
And Aum Shinrikyo's terror that did prevail.

'Twas whispered that the Treasure of Sierra Madre,
Did hold the key to all that came to pass,
And in its depths did lie a secret so dire,
That men would kill and nations crumble en masse.

For Emperor Constantine, a man of old,
Had sought the treasure in his quest for gold,
And in his search, he stumbled upon a tome,
That held the power to rule the world from Rome.

But with this power came a curse so foul,
That Fukushima was struck and left to howl,
For HAARP had stirred the forces of the earth,
And caused a chain reaction of deadly worth.

California flooded as the skies did weep,
And Aum Shinrikyo did watch and reap,
The chaos and destruction that did unfold,
As Soros, Cheney, and Biden did their role.

And in the midst of all this pain and strife,
A mysterious explosion did claim a life,
In the Aussie Outback, where none could tell,
What secrets lay hidden in that fiery hell.

But still, the Treasure of Sierra Madre remained,
And those who sought it, were not yet restrained,
For they knew the power it held within,
And would stop at nothing to claim it as their win.

So, beware, dear reader, of the plot that brews,
For it may be the end of all we hold true,
And the Treasure of Sierra Madre, the key,
To unlocking the secrets of our destiny.

Not related...but I interviewed a developer today who's resume was written by ChatGPT, who during the interview was typing the question into ChatGPT.

&#%$ it, I'll just hire ChatGPT.

• Haha 5

Jabba The Hutt
5 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Worth the read, if only because you never see the Emperor Constantine, Fukushima, HAARP, California flooding, Aum Shinrikyo, Soros, Cheney, Biden, a mysterious explosion in the Aussie Outback, and the Treasure of Sierra Madre linked together.  

https://rense.com/general97/strange-storms-california.php

So what do you think about that read?

On 4/21/2023 at 9:04 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Not related...but I interviewed a developer today who's resume was written by ChatGPT, who during the interview was typing the question into ChatGPT.

&#%$ it, I'll just hire ChatGPT.

Curious, was it a live in person interview or Zoom? Just trying to get a picture of them typing into AI as you what for an answer

Edited by Cinga

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Cinga said:

Curious, was it a live in person interview or Zoom? Just trying to get a picture of them typing into AI as you what for an answer

Teams, not Zoom...but no, not in person.

Didn't even have a camera on...though that rarely makes a difference.  I've had remote, on-camera interviews where the candidate had someone else off-screen typing the question for him and feeding answers.

23 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Teams, not Zoom...but no, not in person.

Didn't even have a camera on...though that rarely makes a difference.  I've had remote, on-camera interviews where the candidate had someone else off-screen typing the question for him and feeding answers.

If it's not on camera, what makes you suspect they were using AI? Again just curious and trying to understand why people think they can do it and get away with it

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Cinga said:

If it's not on camera, what makes you suspect they were using AI? Again just curious and trying to understand why people think they can do it and get away with it

1) He sounded like he was reading from a script.

2) He delayed for about 3-5 seconds before giving each answer, just enough time to type into ChatGPT and start getting an answer.

3) We (me and the other interviewers) typed our questions into ChatGPT after the interview and got the same answers.

4) He used a mechanical keyboard, probably with something like Cherry MX Blue or Green switches.  We could hear him typing.  :facepalm:

After doing about 40 interviews, you kind-of get a feel for who knows their shit and who's googling.  But this was way beyond "a feel," he was pretty damned obvious.

And I don't know why people do it either.  If you can't handle the interview, you're not going to handle the job.  We'll find out you're a fake very quickly.  Although there's a fairly common practice of people taking coding jobs, then farming the work offshore themselves - get a $95/hr coding job, have a sweatshop in India write the code for you at $20/hr.  Net $75/hr for delivering code and attending meetings.  Actual workload's low enough that you can manage three or four "jobs" and clear $500k/yr.

15 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Although there's a fairly common practice of people taking coding jobs, then farming the work offshore themselves - get a $95/hr coding job, have a sweatshop in India write the code for you at $20/hr.  Net $75/hr for delivering code and attending meetings.  Actual workload's low enough that you can manage three or four "jobs" and clear $500k/yr.

Have any openings? :cheers:

:sarcasm:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

1) He sounded like he was reading from a script.

2) He delayed for about 3-5 seconds before giving each answer, just enough time to type into ChatGPT and start getting an answer.

3) We (me and the other interviewers) typed our questions into ChatGPT after the interview and got the same answers.

4) He used a mechanical keyboard, probably with something like Cherry MX Blue or Green switches.  We could hear him typing.  :facepalm:

After doing about 40 interviews, you kind-of get a feel for who knows their shit and who's googling.  But this was way beyond "a feel," he was pretty damned obvious.

And I don't know why people do it either.  If you can't handle the interview, you're not going to handle the job.  We'll find out you're a fake very quickly.  Although there's a fairly common practice of people taking coding jobs, then farming the work offshore themselves - get a $95/hr coding job, have a sweatshop in India write the code for you at $20/hr.  Net $75/hr for delivering code and attending meetings.  Actual workload's low enough that you can manage three or four "jobs" and clear $500k/yr.

31 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Have any openings? :cheers:

:sarcasm:

Where do I sign up?

Hell, I'll even give a discount to $90 per hour.

• Haha 2

Deranged Rhino

I don't care for this account, 99.999% of what it posts is pretty clearly faked/cgi/garbage, even if fun. But this is something I've heard before (from spooky types) but never seen visual evidence of: 

• Wow 1

Deranged Rhino

(Not a conspiracy, but just figured it's the best spot for this)

I understand how something like this could happen (they recycle b-roll footage all the time) - but to use a clip from 22-23 years ago (at least) is odd since it wouldn't have been digital. Just weird, weird choice. Or a completely inept/lazy choice made by someone in the production staff. 

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(Not a conspiracy, but just figured it's the best spot for this)

I understand how something like this could happen (they recycle b-roll footage all the time) - but to use a clip from 22-23 years ago (at least) is odd since it wouldn't have been digital. Just weird, weird choice. Or a completely inept/lazy choice made by someone in the production staff. 

I keep telling the 9/11 truthers: 9/11 was fake, the towers are still there.  NOW do you see what I'm saying?

• Haha 2