Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Conspiracy "theories"

Spartacus

IDBillzFan
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It was just a matter of time before we couldn't hide this secret anymore.

image.jpeg.a8809523ece2e3785574f3e32c68a9fe.jpeg

• Haha 4

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• Nouseforaname

• devnull

Fansince88
5 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

This combined with a Kirby is the reason Im bald! 

Crap Throwing Clavin
18 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

It's a repurposed anal probe?

• Haha 2

Jabba The Hutt
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

It's a repurposed anal probe?

I take matters of reverse engineering seriously:classic_love:

Deranged Rhino

I'll stand by it and say again that this subject, more than any other except maybe the confirmation of life after death, has the ability to reshape the world in ways we cannot begin to comprehend. Everything from energy, to philosophy, to religion, to exploration, to medicine, to our understanding of laws of the universe would change almost overnight. 

... That's why it's been hidden from us. So why is the dam now breaking? Could it be that the governments of the world no longer have the final say in the matter?

• Like 1
  • O Rly 1
  • Wow 1
  • Love 1

Deranged Rhino

More - 

It's easy to overlook how far this subject has come in just the past 4 years, let alone 70. But the slow rolling disclosure is undeniable at this stage. 

And I think it goes back to the original secret holders (in the 40s and 50s) dying off, as well as their immediate successors. Those are the groups who had to make the most difficult decisions regarding this topic, staving off public hysteria at the height of the nuclear arms race and Cold War. I think those groups did a lot of dirty things to keep the secret (see James Forrestal's death), many did so because they believed it was the right thing to do for National Security - but also knew they could never explain it to the public. 

So now that those generations have passed, or are passing, there's no living persons left to hold accountable for the creation of the truth embargo on this topic. Which means the secrets can finally be unspooled with limited to no accountability. 

I think that's part of what's happening, or why things are happening now. But only part of the explanation. Not sure what the other part is, but something seems to be pushing this subject. It might be the establishment's desperation play at staying in power, it might be that there's something coming that they're trying to get ahead of. 

... Or maybe it's all just swamp gas. 

Jabba The Hutt
2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

More - 

It's easy to overlook how far this subject has come in just the past 4 years, let alone 70. But the slow rolling disclosure is undeniable at this stage. 

And I think it goes back to the original secret holders (in the 40s and 50s) dying off, as well as their immediate successors. Those are the groups who had to make the most difficult decisions regarding this topic, staving off public hysteria at the height of the nuclear arms race and Cold War. I think those groups did a lot of dirty things to keep the secret (see James Forrestal's death), many did so because they believed it was the right thing to do for National Security - but also knew they could never explain it to the public. 

So now that those generations have passed, or are passing, there's no living persons left to hold accountable for the creation of the truth embargo on this topic. Which means the secrets can finally be unspooled with limited to no accountability. 

I think that's part of what's happening, or why things are happening now. But only part of the explanation. Not sure what the other part is, but something seems to be pushing this subject. It might be the establishment's desperation play at staying in power, it might be that there's something coming that they're trying to get ahead of. 

Would love to hear your ideas on what you think might be coming that they are trying to get ahead of...

b2f5d3c33fd1f0ca94e957b42f12c5f0.gif

• Love 1

IDBillzFan
2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Money laundering and distraction from the state of the union.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 1

Deranged Rhino

Correct. Rutt's logic is tired and played out, and has been provably false since (at least) the Manhattan Project - which employed thousands, had many leaks, yet it was never revealed publicly until after the fact. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4merper4mer
On 6/5/2023 at 12:31 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

I'll stand by it and say again that this subject, more than any other except maybe the confirmation of life after death, has the ability to reshape the world in ways we cannot begin to comprehend. Everything from energy, to philosophy, to religion, to exploration, to medicine, to our understanding of laws of the universe would change almost overnight. 

... That's why it's been hidden from us. So why is the dam now breaking? Could it be that the governments of the world no longer have the final say in the matter?

Math’s answer on this has been consistent.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

4merper4mer
2 hours ago, Cinga said:

And what's that?

Math has concluded that there are no communicative intelligent aliens elsewhere.  The claims made regarding these craft and their materials indicate they are either extra-dimensional, time travelers or the whole thing is complete bullshit.  I’ll let you decide the odds of each.

Spoiler alert: Complete bullshit

Edited by 4merper4mer
  • O Rly 2
  • Applause 1

4merper4mer
15 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Correct. Rutt's logic is tired and played out, and has been provably false since (at least) the Manhattan Project - which employed thousands, had many leaks, yet it was never revealed publicly until after the fact. 

I’ve never seen anything indicating thousands of people had access to, or knew about the things Snowden did.  He clearly wasn’t a solo act, but pulling “thousands” out of his ass doesn’t make this guy’s statement correct.