• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• Nouseforaname

• devnull

2 hours ago, Cinga said:

Apologies if this is already posted somewhere, but this IS NOT an alien from another planet

Hmmm.

• I don't know 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
23 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Not posting as an endorsement - posting for @Crap Throwing Clavin to add it to his growing Conspiracy Lore... 

He's going to have a ball with it :classic_laugh: 

"...can actually transmit at 2047 volts.  Each."

Let's see...5160 "what they call DOMs" - that's a lot of family...

220px-Dom_screenshot.JPG

Times 2047 volts each...divide by 3.5, carry the bullshit...wow, it can transmit 7,041,680 AA batteries!  

Or hey, here's a thought.  Maybe AA batteries aren't a measure of "transmission."

And...it detects exotic vehicles!  How?  Bouncing AA batteries off them?

All I can think is "This is Denise Richards The World Is Not Enough physicist level nonsense."  :classic_laugh: 

• FANtastic 2

Deranged Rhino
6 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

220px-Dom_screenshot.JPG

Times 2047 volts each...divide by 3.5, carry the bullshit...wow, it can transmit 7,041,680 AA batteries!  

Or hey, here's a thought.  Maybe AA batteries aren't a measure of "transmission."

All I can think is "This is Denise Richards The World Is Not Enough physicist level nonsense."  :classic_laugh: 

Okay, the picture of Dom and the family line made me spit out my drink. :classic_laugh: 

20 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

220px-Dom_screenshot.JPG

hey cool

another Craptastic hit job trivializing some off the wall fact pattern without actually addressing any specific content

could be important that this remote site is

1. using a previously unknown exotic power source

2. using a previously unknown energy weapon

3. using previously unknown technology to generate earth quakes on demand

4. using previously unknown technology to carry on communications farther in space than previously known possible 

Ramifications would be huge if only a fraction is the video is reality

Crap Throwing Clavin
18 hours ago, Spartacus said:

hey cool

another Craptastic hit job trivializing some off the wall fact pattern without actually addressing any specific content

could be important that this remote site is

1. using a previously unknown exotic power source

2. using a previously unknown energy weapon

3. using previously unknown technology to generate earth quakes on demand

4. using previously unknown technology to carry on communications farther in space than previously known possible 

Ramifications would be huge if only a fraction is the video is reality

There's nothing to address, because it's complete bullshit.  

The DOMs are light sensors (Digital Optical Sensors).  You bury them in ice or water (usually a big, underground water tank - the biggest is in Japan), solar neutrinos occasionally interact with electrons in the water, and give off a faint burst of light. 

Just because YOU don't know understand them, doesn't make them new or exotic.  There's dozens of these world-wide, the oldest being about 40 years old.  There's nothing unknown or exotic about them.

Edited by Crap Throwing Clavin
  • Like 2

Deranged Rhino
15 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

There's nothing to address, because it's complete bullshit.  

The DOMs are light sensors (Digital Optical Sensors).  You bury them in ice or water (usually a big, underground water tank - the biggest is in Japan), solar neutrinos occasionally interact with electrons in the water, and give off a faint burst of light. 

Just because YOU don't know understand them, doesn't make them new or exotic.  There's dozens of these world-wide, the oldest being about 40 years old.  There's nothing unknown or exotic about them.

Wait, serious question... how does that work?

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Wait, serious question... how does that work?

They detect Cerenkov radiation.  When neutrinos interact with a water nucleus (which is rare - one of every several hundred trillion neutrinos or so), it produces a high energy lepton (electron or muon).  Neutrinos are pretty energetic - moving faster than the speed of light in water - so the leptons produced by the neutrino-proton interaction are also superluminal, which causes Cerenkov radiation.  

The photomultiplier tubes detect that faint flash of radiation, and amplify it.  That's probably where that voltage number comes in - incident photon on a cathode knocks an electron loose, the electron strikes a dynode and knocks loose other electrons...do that about 25 times, and you get a measurable electric current.  

But the current is probably measured in microamperes (side note: voltage is a difference in charge between an anode and a cathode - that determines how fast an electron is accelerated.  Amperage is a measure of number of elections).  And power is voltage times amperage...so you're looking at maybe a couple of milliwatts of power per DOM from a single incident.  That's not broadcasting anything anywhere. 

It's certainly not causing earthquakes in New Zealand.  But...if it does, well the Super-Kamiokande detector in Japan is only about 60 miles from Fukushima.  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Holy Crap! If this is even partially true, Lord help us!

Bullshit.  Cloning RBG hardly used a barrel of adrenochrome, and cost way more than $250k.

Or so I heard.

9 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Bullshit.  Cloning RBG hardly used a barrel of adrenochrome, and cost way more than $250k.

Or so I heard.

But at least they perfected the cloning didn't they?

image.png.45ecfb2a25e5036fd2a01e9d8cce00a3.png

Jabba The Hutt
9 hours ago, Cinga said:

Holy Crap! If this is even partially true, Lord help us!

Or so I heard.

Am I missing something? Why the Pituitary when the majority should come from the Adrenals? I mean sure it's the master gland, but it shouldn't have more than the adrenals...

Or so I heard.

35 minutes ago, Cinga said:

But at least they perfected the cloning didn't they?

image.png.45ecfb2a25e5036fd2a01e9d8cce00a3.png

You ever seen Superman 3 with Richard Pryor?

I'm wondering if maybe RBG's later clone vats were running low on adrenochrome so they substituted some tar...

Crap Throwing Clavin
51 minutes ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

Am I missing something? Why the Pituitary when the majority should come from the Adrenals? I mean sure it's the master gland, but it shouldn't have more than the adrenals...

Here's a documentary explaining it.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0054020/