Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Conspiracy "theories"

Spartacus

Crap Throwing Clavin
29 minutes ago, devnull said:

You ever seen Superman 3 with Richard Pryor?

I'm wondering if maybe RBG's later clone vats were running low on adrenochrome...

Partially correct.  They were running low on adrenochrome, thanks to Trump's crusade against child trafficking.

But they don't use it in the vats.  They use it after the clone is removed from the vats, to quicken it.  RBG's clone never properly quickened, which is why she wasn't seen during the 2018 holiday season.

I used to work with the son of her pulmonary therapist.  He confirmed this.  (No, really.  Not making that up.)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• Nouseforaname

• devnull

CarpetCrawler
On 6/22/2023 at 7:18 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Makes perfect sense, and if so, then Arthur C. Clark was a true prophet with

2001:  A Space Odyssey. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

Makes perfect sense, and if so, then Arthur C. Clark was a true prophet with

2001:  A Space Odyssey. 

you haven't caught on yet.

all the stuff that looks crazy and prophetic has been know for years by the Entitled.

they've been throwing it in your face for decades

wait till you discover the Matrix is your reality

• Cheers 1

Deranged Rhino
1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

you haven't caught on yet.

all the stuff that looks crazy and prophetic has been know for years by the Entitled.

they've been throwing it in your face for decades

wait till you discover the Matrix is your reality

I can't speak to the Matrix bit of your statement, but the top part is the bigger issue I've long had with the UFO/UAP/Truth Embargo since I started making joking (and not joking) posts about it way back when. Hell, since I saw craft with my own two eyes several times over the years. 

It's not that these things exist, it's not that these things are in our skies, it's not even the mystery as to what they are and where they're from that makes this topic so important. Instead, it's the fact that this knowledge has been kept from the masses, not for our own benefit or because we couldn't handle it, but to it was kept from us to keep us in our place under the heel of the establishment's boot. If they can keep such a massive secret, one that touches on everything from religion, to philosophy, to the sciences, to the nature of our very existence - they can control, shape, and alter reality in ways that keep them in power and us in chains. 

That's what this subject is really about when you get past the woo-woo "little green men" giggle factor. This is and always has been about power. Even if you don't buy into the notion that there has been advanced tech developed from studying this phenomenon over 80+ years (if not longer), a select few keeping this secret from humanity allows them to dictate the terms of reality us, making them the masters of our reality and us their serfs.

People have been killed to keep this secret. People have had their reputations and lives destroyed to keep this secret. And if any of the technology advancement theories have any truth to them, humanity has been denied the ability to advance beyond combustion engines and being chained to the third rock from the sun rather than expanding further into the solar system and beyond.

... And for the religious minded out there who may believe these things and sightings are all actually demons/angels rather than ETIs or EBEs - the same still holds. It would still boil down to one group of humans gatekeeping reality in order to better control, exploit, and pacify the rest of us.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Love 1

Khaki pants and face coverings? We've seen them before, and you can bet your sweet a55 they are feds. This group calls them out for what they are and watch them as their faces are uncovered

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 3

Deranged Rhino

I've never understood the line of thinking that leads people to conclude the existence of life beyond Earth somehow lessens, weakens, or otherwise disproves the concept God or a higher power. While it would certainly undercut some tenants of one-world theologies, it wouldn't destroy God or the moral teachings of those religions. Even if they were given to us by some off world intelligence. 

If anything, it would expand the scope, power, and majesty of God/a higher power for most believers. Almost every religion in existence today has had at least some of its core tenants undercut in the past due to the advancements of human understanding of the universe, yet they adapted, pushed ahead, and remain today. The same would happen in this scenario imo. It wouldn't destroy Christianity, Judaism, or Islam - let alone any of the Eastern religions. It might make things uncomfortable for the humans in positions of leadership within each religion as their power would be threatened (especially if they are shown to have known and suppressed this information), but not for the average believer. 

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
34 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Almost every religion in existence today has had at least some of its core tenants undercut in the past due to the advancements of human understanding of the universe

Not Pastafarianism.  

36 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's beautiful.  The CIA is running a program on behalf of aliens who created the major world religions to mollify humans...so the aliens let humans alone for must of human history, but only create religion recently?  

And there's witnesses to a summary brief to the President that's only given on a "need to know" basis?  They only brief the President if they decide he needs to know...but then invite other people to the briefing?  :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

I don't think this is a conspiracy so much as something worth keeping our eyes on.

Beginning July 11th for a couple days is a NATO meeting in which of course one of the topics is going to be admitting Ukraine to their group. A minor problem to any decision however is the charter bans any member currently in a conflict from becoming a member since that membership would quite literally be a declaration of war by NATO on whoever the enemy was which of course would be Russia.

However there is even more chatter going on, and I'll post below Zelensky confirmed yesterday that Russia plans to blow up the Zaporizhzhia nuke plant. Now never mind for now that Russia controls that plant, so why would they want to blow it up? But remember too I think we discussed here that the US was setting up radiation detectors around Ukraine because they thought Russia might attempt to use a dirty bomb. And I think rightfully so, many of us suspected it was only to set us up with a false flag. 

Now. back the that NATO meeting.... What event might get NATO to waive their own rule and willingly throw the world into WWIII if not a nuclear disaster? Would you put it beyond Zelensky, and Biden who is always in need of distractions, from blowing that plant up pre-NATO meeting and blaming Russia?

• Like 1

Nouseforaname
1 minute ago, Cinga said:

I don't think this is a conspiracy so much as something worth keeping our eyes on.

Beginning July 11th for a couple days is a NATO meeting in which of course one of the topics is going to be admitting Ukraine to their group. A minor problem to any decision however is the charter bans any member currently in a conflict from becoming a member since that membership would quite literally be a declaration of war by NATO on whoever the enemy was which of course would be Russia.

However there is even more chatter going on, and I'll post below Zelensky confirmed yesterday that Russia plans to blow up the Zaporizhzhia nuke plant. Now never mind for now that Russia controls that plant, so why would they want to blow it up? But remember too I think we discussed here that the US was setting up radiation detectors around Ukraine because they thought Russia might attempt to use a dirty bomb. And I think rightfully so, many of us suspected it was only to set us up with a false flag. 

Now. back the that NATO meeting.... What event might get NATO to waive their own rule and willingly throw the world into WWIII if not a nuclear disaster? Would you put it beyond Zelensky, and Biden who is always in need of distractions, from blowing that plant up pre-NATO meeting and blaming Russia?

I remember reading that any country that joins NATO while at war would not trigger article 5.

5 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

I remember reading that any country that joins NATO while at war would not trigger article 5.

Yeah. I've read that too but no one has ever shown me the text that backs that claim up. If you've seen it, can you share it?

Nouseforaname
49 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Yeah. I've read that too but no one has ever shown me the text that backs that claim up. If you've seen it, can you share it?

Can’t find it in the charter so I must have read it in an article.

Edited by Nouseforaname

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Cinga said:

However there is even more chatter going on, and I'll post below Zelensky confirmed yesterday that Russia plans to blow up the Zaporizhzhia nuke plant. 

That's &#%$ing idiotic.  Not the least of which because there's no point, the plant's shut down.  

Crap Throwing Clavin
59 minutes ago, Cinga said:

There's no such text in the NATO articles.

New (or prospective) members are required to submit a "Membership Action Plan" though, which I believe can be tailored to individual members.  Plus, they're added by protocols that can (but usually aren't, as far as I can see) tailored to individual situations.  

So it's probably ambiguous.  No hard, written statement...but you can require it in the MAP, and specify it in the protocol, though it seems to never have been done.

19 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

That's &#%$ing idiotic.  Not the least of which because there's no point, the plant's shut down.  

Of course it's idiotic, which makes the reports of the plant imminent demise something to be aware if/when it happens. Because you know, the media is only going to play it as bad Russia and ignore any other facts related to it happening. You also know as well as I that even if the plant is shut down, you can bet there is still material there to have the same general effect of a dirty bomb or new Chernobyl

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Cinga said:

Of course it's idiotic, which makes the reports of the plant imminent demise something to be aware if/when it happens. Because you know, the media is only going to play it as bad Russia and ignore any other facts related to it happening. You also know as well as I that even if the plant is shut down, you can bet there is still material there to have the same general effect of a dirty bomb or new Chernobyl

No one is destroying Zaporizhzhiya.  

22 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

No one is destroying Zaporizhzhiya.  

Except people trying to pronounce it

• Haha 5