Top Posters In This Topic

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• Nouseforaname

• devnull

Crap Throwing Clavin
13 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

…. Umm. 

Where did they get the adrenochrome they harvested?  It says right there that they cultured it in umbilical stem cells.

Lord knows I'm all in for a good adrenochrome cloning conspiracy...but c'mon son, read the damn blurb!   :facepalm:

• Cheers 2

5 hours ago, devnull said:

Is that the Trans character from Billions?

Asian Kate, also known as the Adjucator and former governor of Oregon?

She/it gets around. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Uncle Joe said:

Asian Kate, also known as the Adjucator and former governor of Oregon?

She/it gets around. 

My wife is binge-watching Billions right now.  Every time I walk by, I'm very tempted to say to on-screen Paul Giamatti "There is an adjudicator here to see you."

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

My wife is binge-watching Billions right now.  Every time I walk by, I'm very tempted to say to on-screen Paul Giamatti "There is an adjudicator here to see you."

I'm binging it too.  Finished S4 yesterday

Deranged Rhino

The cynic in me wants to point out that these hearings are happening just when the Biden stuff is breaking the dam - a total accident I'm sure. But the fun, Mulder side of me still is excited about what might come out during these UFO/UAP hearings: 

• Like 2
  • Popcorn 1

I didn't listen to muck, enjoying the Oversight hearing with Mayorkis so much more. But seems to me a HUGE excuse to raise fear levels enough to infringe more

Silly question as you all know I don't believe in aliens. But if there were, wouldn't they have to be advance enough by now to be way beyond coming a a threat to us? And speaking of which, even if they were a threat, wouldn't their advanced weaponry have destroyed us long ago, especially before we began discussing them as a threat

Edit to add.... Besides that, Hank Johnson says white nationalist ideology is the greatest threat, not ET

Edited by Cinga
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
28 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Only reason that's not the dumbest thing I've heard today is because I just found out Sean Hannity killed JFK.  :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

Deranged Rhino
59 minutes ago, Cinga said:

I didn't listen to muck, enjoying the Oversight hearing with Mayorkis so much more. But seems to me a HUGE excuse to raise fear levels enough to infringe more

Silly question as you all know I don't believe in aliens. But if there were, wouldn't they have to be advance enough by now to be way beyond coming a a threat to us? And speaking of which, even if they were a threat, wouldn't their advanced weaponry have destroyed us long ago, especially before we began discussing them as a threat

Edit to add.... Besides that, Hank Johnson says white nationalist ideology is the greatest threat, not ET

Purely playing devil's advocate:

* Yes, any species that can cross the distance of space, would likely be able to wipe us out without breaking a sweat. There would be many ways they could do it without having to make their presence known to us.  

* And yes, any species that can cross the distance of space would likely be able to make their presence known to us in ways that aren't threatening. 

And a lot of people/theories believe that both of those things have happened/are happening now. 

If this phenomenon is real, and if they've been visiting for a century (or longer) without attacking, without making themselves known, then I'd say that raises a lot of questions about their purpose. It could be that they are observing us (and other life on this planet) for scientific or anthropological reasons. It could be that they aren't interested in humans at all but something else on our planet (resources, other forms of intelligent life etc etc). Or it could be that they've been here longer than we have, and humanity is some sort of long running genetics experiment. 

Or, it could all be swamp gas. 🙂 

This is one of those topics that unravels reality if you look deep enough. Many of us have gotten a sense over recent years about just how curated and manipulated our realities have become. This topic might be the one that started it all.

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1

Deranged Rhino

There’s zero doubt our government has killed, injured, or maligned to keep all this quiet over the past 70+ years. That’s a big reason why the truth embargo has lasted so long. 

40 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Do you realize how ridiculous this sounds as well? So much more advanced they can travel across galaxies and yet, they still crash and burn? :hysterical:

Sorry, not picking on you, just how preposterous that sounds

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Only reason that's not the dumbest thing I've heard today is because I just found out Sean Hannity killed JFK.  :classic_laugh:

Yeah, well, you better believe it because why else would the Hunter Biden team blow up its own plea deal?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1