Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Conspiracy "theories"

Spartacus

Billsandhorns
42 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Do you realize how ridiculous this sounds as well? So much more advanced they can travel across galaxies and yet, they still crash and burn? :hysterical:

Sorry, not picking on you, just how preposterous that sounds

It happened when they let the women drive. 

• Haha 6

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• Nouseforaname

• devnull

Deranged Rhino
50 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Do you realize how ridiculous this sounds as well? So much more advanced they can travel across galaxies and yet, they still crash and burn? :hysterical:

Sorry, not picking on you, just how preposterous that sounds

First, you can always pick on me on this subject without fear of offending :classic_laugh: 

But yeah, that's a problem. The most common explanation for that is that they're not crashing, but being shot down. Not always by us, but by other competing species interested in the planet or us. 

It's one of those threads that once you start pulling, it just keeps going. :beer: 

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

First, you can always pick on me on this subject without fear of offending :classic_laugh: 

But yeah, that's a problem. The most common explanation for that is that they're not crashing, but being shot down. Not always by us, but by other competing species interested in the planet or us. 

It's one of those threads that once you start pulling, it just keeps going. :beer: 

Yes, the government is covering up the fact that aliens are fighting over us for the right to mutilate cattle and make crop circles.

boom-mind-blown.gif

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Or...bear with me here...

Aliens are fighting for the right to traffic human children, to harvest adrenochrome.  The ruling elite is cooperating with them, for a portion of the adrenochrome harvest to maintain their cloning industry.  That's what the war in Ukraine is about: not bioweapons labs, but bioharvesting labs.  Russian hypersonic and directed-energy technology got advanced enough to take down alien spacecraft, so we goaded Putin in to a war on the aliens' behalf to protect their harvesting activities.  

But what would the aliens need human adrenochrome for?  It's obvious.  Mixers.  Space martinis.  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!

• Popcorn 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Or maybe they're being shot down by the international cryptozoological cabal.  

7ttvr2.jpg

• Like 1

Deranged Rhino
1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Or maybe they're being shot down by the international cryptozoological cabal.  

7ttvr2.jpg

Now THAT needs to be a Futurama episode!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Since the 1930s...

And the U.S. defense industrial complex hasn't made use of any reverse-engineered tech in any conflict they've ever participated in since that time?

Hmmmmm.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Deranged Rhino
1 minute ago, snafu said:

Since the 1930s...

And the U.S. defense industrial complex hasn't made use of any reverse-engineered tech in any conflict they've ever participated in since that time?

Hmmmmm.

Or... they have, and kept it from us. 

That's really what lies at the root of my interest in this subject (beyond my own personal sightings). Because if that's what happened, it would be the greatest crime committed against humanity perhaps ever when you really lay out what that would mean. 

• Cheers 2

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

That's really what lies at the root of my interest in this subject (beyond my own personal sightings). Because if that's what happened, it would be the greatest crime committed against humanity perhaps ever when you really lay out what that would mean. 

Oh yes, well then the Aliens can keep their tech after Vietnam and Afghanistan.  Either: (a) It's crap tech, (b) we're really bad at reverse-engineering, (c) we only like building the stuff but don't like using it.

And does this shit only crash in the U.S.?

And I wouldn't consider using alien tech a crime against humanity -- unless you can trace it back to microwaving pizza.

You want a "conspiracy theory":  Congress is only rolling this fiction out there to make China and Russia pause -- believing that we've got tech that they don't.

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1

Deranged Rhino
50 minutes ago, snafu said:

Oh yes, well then the Aliens can keep their tech after Vietnam and Afghanistan.  Either: (a) It's crap tech, (b) we're really bad at reverse-engineering, (c) we only like building the stuff but don't like using it.

And does this shit only crash in the U.S.?

And I wouldn't consider using alien tech a crime against humanity -- unless you can trace it back to microwaving pizza.

You want a "conspiracy theory":  Congress is only rolling this fiction out there to make China and Russia pause -- believing that we've got tech that they don't.

It's certainly possible we're terrible at reverse engineering and never made heads or tails from anything recovered. That seems like it would be the most likely reality at the moment... which by itself represents a massive shift from just a few years ago when the most likely reality was one where there had never been any UFO/UAP encounters or crashes. That world view is in the rearview mirror now and only going to continue to get smaller as we move forward. 

But if they did have any luck at cracking the tech, or any help from ETIs through either trade or coercion, then the possibilities for abuse is really only limited by your imagination. It would give power to a small faction of humanity to explore our solar system and beyond, they may have even moved entire populations of people (willingly or unwillingly) off world and started a whole new civilization that's centuries or more ahead of our own and far away from our prying eyes. They could be using certain pieces of technology to control the larger population of useless eaters (give us all smart phones to keep us dumb and happy as they restrict more and more of our rights as one example). The possibilities when you consider the possibility that a select group of organizations and/or nation states have had 80+ years to work on understanding this technology (let alone coming to terms with the new reality that we're not the biggest fish in the galactic pond) are really only limited by how highly, or lowly, your opinion is of these institutions and the people who run them. 

From everything we've seen on the terrestrial level, I wouldn't put anything past human greed and avarice. Absolute power corrupts absolutely - and there's no bigger power than what's inside this topic. 

• Cheers 2

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's certainly possible we're terrible at reverse engineering and never made heads or tails from anything recovered. That seems like it would be the most likely reality at the moment... which by itself represents a massive shift from just a few years ago when the most likely reality was one where there had never been any UFO/UAP encounters or crashes. That world view is in the rearview mirror now and only going to continue to get smaller as we move forward. 

But if they did have any luck at cracking the tech, or any help from ETIs through either trade or coercion, then the possibilities for abuse is really only limited by your imagination. It would give power to a small faction of humanity to explore our solar system and beyond, they may have even moved entire populations of people (willingly or unwillingly) off world and started a whole new civilization that's centuries or more ahead of our own and far away from our prying eyes. They could be using certain pieces of technology to control the larger population of useless eaters (give us all smart phones to keep us dumb and happy as they restrict more and more of our rights as one example). The possibilities when you consider the possibility that a select group of organizations and/or nation states have had 80+ years to work on understanding this technology (let alone coming to terms with the new reality that we're not the biggest fish in the galactic pond) are really only limited by how highly, or lowly, your opinion is of these institutions and the people who run them. 

From everything we've seen on the terrestrial level, I wouldn't put anything past human greed and avarice. Absolute power corrupts absolutely - and there's no bigger power than what's inside this topic. 

Finder's keepers, bro.  This is why I said in my earlier posts that if a UFO crashed into my garage and the Gubmt wanted to just come take it a la E.T. they'd see me shaking my fist vigorously at them.

And if the Sheeple are happy being Sheeple, then what's the fuss?

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It would mean a shitload of weirdo cults 1) gaining membership, 2) getting even weirder.  Imagine what this would do for Scientology.  "See!  We told you so!"

Shit...why didn't I think of this before?  L.Ron is part of the conspiracy.  After all, he didn't die, he went to another planet to continue his research.  Sherry Miscavage was going to go public with the details, and she was disappeared.  And let's face it...Tom Cruise is still doing his own stunts at 60, he's clearly a human-alien hybrid.  It all makes sense now.  

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, snafu said:

Finder's keepers, bro.  This is why I said in my earlier posts that if a UFO crashed into my garage and the Gubmt wanted to just come take it a la E.T. they'd see me shaking my fist vigorously at them.

And if the Sheeple are happy being Sheeple, then what's the fuss?

That's part of the domestic platform of the Crap Throwing Clavin/Spartacus 2024 ticket. 

If elected, I promise to keep the Sheeple somnolescent and placid.  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!

• Haha 2

Jabba The Hutt
12 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

It would mean a shitload of weirdo cults 1) gaining membership, 2) getting even weirder.  Imagine what this would do for Scientology.  "See!  We told you so!"

Shit...why didn't I think of this before?  L.Ron is part of the conspiracy.  After all, he didn't die, he went to another planet to continue his research.  Sherry Miscavage was going to go public with the details, and she was disappeared.  And let's face it...Tom Cruise is still doing his own stunts at 60, he's clearly a human-alien hybrid.  It all makes sense now.  

Just now, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

That's part of the domestic platform of the Crap Throwing Clavin/Spartacus 2024 ticket. 

If elected, I promise to keep the Sheeple somnolescent and placid.  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!

I'm going to be in charge of the probes, both judicial and orificial:classic_love:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

When the people in Plato's Cave Allegory came back into the cave from seeing the outside world, didn't the people who were still inside the cave kill them when they reported what wonders there were?

DR's speculation is that some "outside the cave" people killed the others that wanted to go back and tell everyone else -- then the killers set out to profit from the info and keep the cave dwellers unaware.

I say, either way, you've got a high likelihood of getting killed if you go outside to see the sky.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Is there a "Secretariat of Golf, Beaches and Recreation" office that needs to be filled?

I don't need to be the head.  An Undersecretary job would be fine.