Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Conspiracy "theories"

Spartacus

Nouseforaname
11 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Let's see who starts trying to buy up the burned property and see if all your wildest conspiracy theories are true

again

Oh I’m certain you’ll find me a tweet proving whatever brain dead theory you’ll believe in.  

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• Nouseforaname

• devnull

14 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Oh I’m certain you’ll find me a tweet proving whatever brain dead theory you’ll believe in.  

The “conspiracy” theorists have a pretty good record the last 20 years or so. I wouldn’t be betting against them. 

• Wow 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
40 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Oh, come on.  We all know it's going to be me.  I'm working with FEMA, the MIC, and Big Pharma to torch a resort town so we can...build a resort, of course.  

Nouseforaname
40 minutes ago, Ann said:

The “conspiracy” theorists have a pretty good record the last 20 years or so. I wouldn’t be betting against them. 

Yeah I've heard the slogan.  

🙄

Nouseforaname
17 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Oh, come on.  We all know it's going to be me.  I'm working with FEMA, the MIC, and Big Pharma to torch a resort town so we can...build a resort, of course.  

As long as you offer discounts to your fellow neo con shills.  

Saw this posted somewhere and this is one of those things that makes you wonder if those theories about white hats and Trump might be true

image.png.467fa04cd803794acb3f02f0f74d8cd7.png

I ran it to double check and how 'bout that, it's Ohio and it is in fact a DoD Network Information Center address

https://www.iplocation.net/ip-lookup

image.png.e7a2c34255d5a5281d5c1f372a44a09e.png

Edited by Cinga
  • Facepalm 1
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Cinga said:

Saw this posted somewhere and this is one of those things that makes you wonder if those theories about white hats and Trump might be true

image.png.467fa04cd803794acb3f02f0f74d8cd7.png

I ran it to double check and how 'bout that, it's Ohio and it is in fact a DoD Network Information Center address

https://www.iplocation.net/ip-lookup

image.png.e7a2c34255d5a5281d5c1f372a44a09e.png

The DoD owns millions of IP addresses

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Deranged Rhino
3 hours ago, Cinga said:

I'll repeat what I said what that all was unfolding in real time, and what I still believe today: 

Despite what HBO documentaries and paid establishment journalists like to claim about pig farmers and 4Chan trolls being behind it all, there's no question that (at least) the original drops were tied directly to the sitting POTUS, and likely parts of his inner circle including the DoD (DIA in my estimation). The facts never backed up the claims made by the HBO doc or the establishment's favorite "journalists", nor did the digital fingerprints (though, I am no expert in that field as others here are, so I can only go by what people I trust with the knowledge said about that element).

The only real debate was whether or not the information delivered in the drops was true or not. And that remains unknown. What we do know is 45 endorsed the drops multiple times and reaffirmed them multiple times.

That leaves us with two options: 

If the information is true, then the contents are reality shattering and darker than most who never took the time to read the information realize - and the only way through is to drag the darkness into the light no matter what the cost.

Or... 

If the information is false - then that means a sitting president (and his closest team) knowingly and deliberately lied and mislead his most die hard supporters for purely political purposes. Which would make it one of the most nefarious and destructive information warfare campaigns ever waged by the US Gov't against its own people. And that's saying something when you look back to the other psyops that have been run against us over the years.

That's it. Those are the only two options. And the ramifications of both aren't that reassuring. 

If it's all, or even partially, true - then we're in a lot of trouble, but there's hope.

If it's fake - then we're in a lot of trouble and there's no hope, because both sides are hopelessly rigged against us. 

For whatever it's worth, that's what all of my deep dives into that whole thing have concluded. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, devnull said:

The DoD owns millions of IP addresses

And I highly doubt anyone is taking the time to look up one to assign to a prisoner, even Trump.

I mean...why?  "Hey, here's a thought...let's find an obscure DOD IP address, and make that Trump's prisoner number!"  The only reason would be to &#%$ with people...which honestly, I think is reason enough.  But that doesn't make it meaningful.

12 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

And I highly doubt anyone is taking the time to look up one to assign to a prisoner, even Trump.

I mean...why?  "Hey, here's a thought...let's find an obscure DOD IP address, and make that Trump's prisoner number!"  The only reason would be to &#%$ with people...which honestly, I think is reason enough.  But that doesn't make it meaningful.

image.png.37784d94eba3ccc5bfeebc996950497e.png

Deranged Rhino

On the topic that was being discussed yesterday - there are only a few possibilities as to why the reaction to him has been so extreme by the establishment. And really only two or three of those possibilities have any real weight to them. 

Either it's because he threatened to turn off the permawar spigot, threatening the MiC, international IC, and their control and funding methods in the process (most likely reason), or it's because the drops exposed the truth about the elites and who they truly serve to millions and millions across the globe (less likely but still possible), or it's a little of both. 

But that's about it in terms of plausible reasons for this kind of overreaction in the modern political world.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • O Rly 2

HMM: Mysterious, Unexplained Red Meat Allergies Reportedly Explode in Virginia. 

“I have reported previously at PJ Media that the CDC has been warning lately of an unexplained rise in what was previously a rare red meat allergy called alpha-gal syndrome (AGS) that develops in humans by way of a molecule passed into the bloodstream by a species of tick called the Lone Star Tick.”

If I were only slightly more paranoid, I’d think that the CDC had weaponized AGS and launched a test run for making us proles allergic to red meat. But give it a day or two and I might get there.

P
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cinga said:

This is a heck of a thread to unroll about he CIA mind control program and where it is today

just some low level govt incompetence 

nothing to worry about

• Haha 1

I'm sure most have seen this video, and the usual comments about how DeSantis is a racist because he hasn't condemned them

But in this case and any other where people pile on to claim that if you don't condemn something, you must agree with them I'm sorry, but I don't have the time to make sure I'm all up do date on my condemnations and I'd imagine it's even harder for a governor or president.

Anyway, in the video above at about the half way mark as this "leader" is telling everyone he supports Biden because Biden supports Ukraine and the Azov brigade, a guy comes up behind with a totally tatooed face and yells hail Azov or some such thing. 

Well, that guy is Kent McLellan who really is part of the Azov brigade, the CIA formed group called Right Sector. Seems the CIA/FBI can't find enough Nazis and brownshirts here to play their game, they've taken to importing them from Ukraine. 

• Cheers 3

On 8/30/2023 at 11:29 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

On the topic that was being discussed yesterday - there are only a few possibilities as to why the reaction to him has been so extreme by the establishment. And really only two or three of those possibilities have any real weight to them. 

Either it's because he threatened to turn off the permawar spigot, threatening the MiC, international IC, and their control and funding methods in the process (most likely reason), or it's because the drops exposed the truth about the elites and who they truly serve to millions and millions across the globe (less likely but still possible), or it's a little of both. 

But that's about it in terms of plausible reasons for this kind of overreaction in the modern political world.

The same Prophecies I have heard that said he would be President. Said he would be impeached twice. That said he would be verbose.  That said they would hate him. That said he would build walls of protection.  That said he would serve a second term. That said he would bring the economy to the best the world would ever see. Also says there would be an assassination attempt but is would fail. Perhaps that has come to pass. Perhaps it is yet to come. Only Gid knows. I will share those to PM if you are interested. @Cinga will attest to hearing many of the same. We are not just in a political war here people. This is as much in the Spiritual and unseen. Call me crazy but Im hearing God. 

Edited by Fansince88
  • Cheers 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

The same Prophecies I have heard that said he would be President. Said he would be impeached twice. That said he would be verbose.  That said they would hate him. That said he would build walls of protection.  That said he would serve a second term. That said he would bring the economy to the best the world would ever see. Also says there would be an assassination attempt but is would fail. Perhaps that has come to pass. Perhaps it is yet to come. Only Gid knows. I will share those to PM if you are interested. @Cinga will attest to hearing many of the same. We are not just in a political war here people. This is as much in the Spiritual and unseen. Call me crazy but Im hearing God. 

I've said it before, as time draws closer they become more desperate and I think that is what we are seeing. You not only have the Prophetic as @Fansince88 mentions, you also have Scripture like Matt 24 that tells us a couple thousand years ago, what is happening now. 

• Applause 1
  • Cheers 2