Top Posters In This Topic

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Deranged Rhino

• Nouseforaname

• devnull

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

-- Hey, the "lets get the people to eat insects push isn't go too well"

-- "No problem, I know just the solution."

Can we start the genetic tinkering with this jerkoff and any living relative he has?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Posting for the clip, not the tweet. But the tweet fits this thread🛸

Well, made that sound creapy and bizarre. 

Nouseforaname
7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He’s about to see an alien on Monday and he wears #17.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • FANtastic 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
9 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm sure he did, when he was taking his psychedelic mushrooms in his dark retreat or whatever the &#%$ that all was.

• Haha 2

Nouseforaname
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I'm sure he did, when he was taking his psychedelic mushrooms in his dark retreat or whatever the &#%$ that all was.

All he was missing was Tom petty music.

Okay, now this is all over the X universe and at first I brushed it off but honestly, it does really sound like Clapper and we have been told there is a tape out there that would bust everything wide open

This is some serious blackmail and pedo accusations literally confirming so much of what we're all suspected and talked about. At the bottom I will also link to the PDF of this deposition

https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/review?uri=urn%3Aaaid%3Ascds%3AUS%3A37fa4970-0f07-39b5-b9e3-d84d38efb011

• Wow 3

Jabba The Hutt
5 hours ago, Cinga said:

Okay, now this is all over the X universe and at first I brushed it off but honestly, it does really sound like Clapper and we have been told there is a tape out there that would bust everything wide open

This is some serious blackmail and pedo accusations literally confirming so much of what we're all suspected and talked about. At the bottom I will also link to the PDF of this deposition

https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/review?uri=urn%3Aaaid%3Ascds%3AUS%3A37fa4970-0f07-39b5-b9e3-d84d38efb011

Are they referring to Pence with the homosexual acts? Could only see some captions and had sound muted.

3 hours ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

Are they referring to Pence with the homosexual acts? Could only see some captions and had sound muted.

You can search the PDF pretty easily, but says he was bisexual early I think page 2, how he was a mole, a snake in the grass on 10. Something to do with "his 2 lovers and the younger ones" and later how his wife helped to cover for him.

The intent was to get rid of Trump, then once Pence was POTUS he would have Paul Ryan installed as his VP. 

Only an 8 minute audio but there is a ton of stuff in there. Hope to go through it again slowly over the weekend

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Popcorn 1

4 hours ago, Cinga said:

You can search the PDF pretty easily, but says he was bisexual early I think page 2, how he was a mole, a snake in the grass on 10. Something to do with "his 2 lovers and the younger ones" and later how his wife helped to cover for him.

The intent was to get rid of Trump, then once Pence was POTUS he would have Paul Ryan installed as his VP. 

Only an 8 minute audio but there is a ton of stuff in there. Hope to go through it again slowly over the weekend

it sounded like Romney, Rosenstein and Ryan all felt they deserved the VP slot.

Rosenstein, especially, since he set the whole thing up

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

it sounded like Romney, Rosenstein and Ryan all felt they deserved the VP slot.

Rosenstein, especially, since he set the whole thing up

Yeah, looking again this morning the audio might only be the first part of the PDF too as it is broken into sections so would only search the section I was in at the time. I'll probably download, clean it up and then read, but make sure the whole of it is searchable at once

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Cinga said:

The PDF identifies the interviewee as Ryan Dark White, although the interview matches the words on the video with Clappers  picture on it.

Is this Clapper's code name?

• Cheers 1

5 hours ago, Spartacus said:

The PDF identifies the interviewee as Ryan Dark White, although the interview matches the words on the video with Clappers  picture on it.

Is this Clapper's code name?

In the very beginning when asked to give a detail of himself he says it's not his birth name, and not the name he prefers 

image.png.b94e18cf9e87f723f4ce353dd808e21b.png

1 hour ago, Cinga said:

In the very beginning when asked to give a detail of himself he says it's not his birth name, and not the name he prefers 

image.png.b94e18cf9e87f723f4ce353dd808e21b.png

And yet he can not be bothered to state his James clapper name for the record. Seems to be creating plausible deniability

13 hours ago, Spartacus said:

And yet he can not be bothered to state his James clapper name for the record. Seems to be creating plausible deniability

Orrrrr.

It seems to be bullshit.

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Orrrrrr

That's what they want you to believe.

But this one sounds SO stupid.

Clapper, Pence, Romney and Ryan go into a bar together…

• Haha 2