Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Conspiracy "theories"

Spartacus

2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Yeah, that's pretty cute.  I can go on and on about how Trump isn't a Nazi, ad you'll all accept it. Apply the same knowledge and nuance un another context, and tou're all rudely, ignorantly dismissive of it.

image.png.c6203e0267ecdd9f29e8ab79ccf6d733.png

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

14 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Apply the same knowledge and nuance un another context, and tou're all rudely, ignorantly dismissive of it.

Not to be a grammar NAZI but huh?

(see what I did there?) :egyptian:

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
41 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

image.png.c6203e0267ecdd9f29e8ab79ccf6d733.png

You do know there were eight million members of the Nazi Party?  You think they all joined to kill Jews and dominate the world?

You act just like progressives thinking all conservatives want to kill gays and re-enslave blacks, and all Trump supporters are treasonous.  Same bullshit.

Crap Throwing Clavin
30 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Not to be a grammar NAZI but huh?

(see what I did there?) :egyptian:

Typing on a phone.

Also VICIOUSLY pissed off at the lot of you calling me a Nazi.  I've studied this topic for 40 years in part to advocate for the victims, and in part to know how to recognize so I can prevent it.

So &#%$ all of you.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

You do know there were eight million members of the Nazi Party?  You think they all joined to kill Jews and dominate the world?

You act just like progressives thinking all conservatives want to kill gays and re-enslave blacks, and all Trump supporters are treasonous.  Same bullshit.

Actually,  I made a joke and posted a meme of Logans Heros, Sargent Shults. 

Typing on a phone.

Also VICIOUSLY pissed off at the lot of you calling me a Nazi.  I've studied this topic for 40 years in part to advocate for the victims, and in part to know how to recognize so I can prevent it.

So &#%$ all of you.

Why were you pissed off. It was a joke. I dont think anyone thinks you are a Nazi. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Typing on a phone.

So &#%$ all of you.

And by their definition Giorgio Meloni is a fascist… 

3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Lots were.  You couldn't do your job without party membership.

Joining the Nazi party did not automatically turn one into a slavering beast.

Yep. The same goes for membership in the Communist party of the former Soviet Union and China. You wanted a plush job, and to not be on a list (sometimes, at least, communists do like their lists), it mattered that you were a member.

11 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Typing on a phone.

So &#%$ all of you.

Hate to break it to you but no one was calling you a NAZI and in fact I called myself a grammar NAZI as a joke. If it came off as me calling you one, my apologies as it was never my intent

• Haha 1

Jabba The Hutt
12 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

12 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Typing on a phone.

So &#%$ all of you.

Just cut the bullshit, you're trying to make Nazis look likeable because you're a shill for Bayer Pharm:worms:

:classic_laugh:

• clown 1

Deranged Rhino

None of this is real! 

(if you ignore Jeffery Epstein, Jon of God, Jimmy Saville and the BBC, NXIVM, not to mention occult history of the 19th and 18th century... and the list goes on and on and on...)

• Angry 1
  • Sad 1
  • Wow 1

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

None of this is real! 

(if you ignore Jeffery Epstein, Jon of God, Jimmy Saville and the BBC, NXIVM, not to mention occult history of the 19th and 18th century... and the list goes on and on and on...)

Satanic paedophile cults are conspiracy theories ?

18 minutes ago, Ann said:

People have said they were.

People have said satanic pedo cults were conspiracy theories or that certain people belonged to these pedo cults?

No one is doubting that certain groups exist (no one with half a brain), hell if Jets fans exist, anything is possible.

Edited by Nouseforaname

On 9/25/2023 at 7:42 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I'd wager that nearly anyone who joined a Fascist party in the 1920s had no idea where it was leading them.  Mussolini brought Italy out of economic trouble, and nobody wanted to live like the Bolsheviks.  We've got the benefit of hindsight.  They didn't.  There were some protests and denunciations later.  Hitler wasn't shy about his intentions but I think people didn't take that part of it seriously until he got into power -- then things happened very quickly.  And  people didn't figure Mussolini out until much later. By 1933, people were either "in" or "out" and even if you were "in", you had a very hard time getting "out".

I was thinking the other day about the Azerbaijan/Armenia news and how up to 66,000 (out of about 100,000) Armenians left the area that the Azerbaijanis just overran (re-took after 35 years).  The fleeing Armenians were afraid of being mistreated because of their ethnicity.  It made me wonder about WW2 Europeans who figured it out too late and wonder about when would my "ah-ha" moment be?  I came to the conclusion that I would have been too slow to decide and therefore too late to get out.

• Cheers 3

Deranged Rhino
28 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

People have said satanic pedo cults were conspiracy theories or that certain people belonged to these pedo cults?

No one is doubting that certain groups exist (no one with half a brain), hell if Jets fans exist, anything is possible.

Let's be honest.  "No one doubts certain groups exist" is just false. Before 2017 everyone "with half a brain" was certain that these groups not only didn't exist in any significant numbers, but they loudly mocked and shouted down any evidence that showed they did (including me!). See the receipts ATOP. Posters, media spox, and everyone with a microphone said so.  Or, for a real world example, see the response to the Satanic Panic of the 80s for even more receipts. 

Then, once Epstein was arrested and that whole endeavor went "mainstream", the goalposts were shifted to: "well maybe some of these types of groups exist but no one serious is involved". 

Then, once the passenger list to the Islands became public and verified, as well as the NXIVM cult's exposure which encompassed wide swaths of the most powerful and influential people in the world of politics and entertainment, the goalposts were shifted again to, "well maybe some of the powerful people in our world are involved but they have no impact on the events happening around us". 

In less than 10 years the goalposts on this subject have moved from the topic being considered to be complete fiction to it being accepted as reality - but with qualifications.

Just imagine how far they'll shift in another 5 years. 

Once you understand what's really at play within some of these elite circles and why they gravitate towards these belief systems and rituals, SO much of the noise we're seeing around us every day makes sense. People who refuse to admit this is a factor in our day-to-day lives will forever be incapable of understanding the truth of our reality. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

8 hours ago, Foxx said:

I do think JFK Jr was a victim of arrogantly flying in conditions that were over his head, with a big assist by his idiot sister in law being two hours late to the airport and wasting all the daylight.

But I’d never heard about the woman who testified against Slick being shot.  That sounds very Seth Rich like — I never bought the ‘botched robbery’ line on that one.

• O Rly 1
  • Cheers 1

On 9/25/2023 at 4:44 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Typing on a phone.

So &#%$ all of you.

Wait wut, you know I had a Nazi german teacher. 

I fished with another guy who was smuggled out as a child. His dad was SS and was executed when their plot to kill Hitler failed (their was more than one attempt)

I have known quite a few Europeans that fought for the Nazis. Some were forced labor. I am not Nazi ignorant. 

• Like 1