Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Conspiracy "theories"

Spartacus

Deranged Rhino
1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

Is that the idiot from moron 5?  I mean Maroon 5.

:classic_laugh: Blink 182 (I think that's what the bad was) but close enough. And yes. 

His group has been at it since 2017, and were the IC picks to be the "face of disclosure" when the USN and USG admitted there are craft operating in our skies and airspace that are of unknown origin and design (and beyond our known capabilities technologically speaking). And since that time, all Lue and Tom have done is sell books and promises that "more is coming". 

I never liked the people Tom surrounded himself with as every single one was deeply imbedded in the IC and (likely) part of the coverup to begin with - or named Podesta. They never offered an explanation as to "why now" they decided to come out and start talking. And Lue admitted that he gets approval from the DoD before he says anything - because he's still under NDAs.

They could be honest and on the up and up - I could be way off, but Podesta's connection alone is disqualifying for me. 

(all that said knowing you don't buy any of it 😉 :beer: ) 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:classic_laugh: Blink 182 (I think that's what the bad was) but close enough. And yes. 

His group has been at it since 2017, and were the IC picks to be the "face of disclosure" when the USN and USG admitted there are craft operating in our skies and airspace that are of unknown origin and design (and beyond our known capabilities technologically speaking). And since that time, all Lue and Tom have done is sell books and promises that "more is coming". 

I never liked the people Tom surrounded himself with as every single one was deeply imbedded in the IC and (likely) part of the coverup to begin with - or named Podesta. They never offered an explanation as to "why now" they decided to come out and start talking. And Lue admitted that he gets approval from the DoD before he says anything - because he's still under NDAs.

They could be honest and on the up and up - I could be way off, but Podesta's connection alone is disqualifying for me. 

(all that said knowing you don't buy any of it 😉 :beer: ) 

Weather balloons, swamp gas, advanced military equipments/experiments - All things mistaken for aliens

Actual aliens, rainbow farting unicorns and democrat capitalists - all things that don’t exist

Maroon 5, Blink 182, Matchbox 20 - All probably the same stupid group

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

And a Welsh-corgi-bayonet.

You're only bringing up using an animal as a weapon to get a reaction from PETA so you can have another bacon cheeseburger

• Haha 2

Remember that nationwide emergency alert test we had last week?

I stumbled across this, where India also had one recently:

Then was curious if other countries also did. Just a quick search also found recent ones where governments were testing "new" emergency alert systems in:

Germany (Sep 2023): https://www.aa.com.tr/en/europe/germany-tests-nationwide-emergency-alert-system/2991966#:~:text=Germany on Thursday tested its,boards%2C radios and TV stations.

Italy (Sep 2023): https://www.wantedinrome.com/news/it-alert-italy-new-public-alert-system.html

• Wow 1

14 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Remember that nationwide emergency alert test we had last week?

I stumbled across this, where India also had one recently:

Then was curious if other countries also did. Just a quick search also found recent ones where governments were testing "new" emergency alert systems in:

Germany (Sep 2023): https://www.aa.com.tr/en/europe/germany-tests-nationwide-emergency-alert-system/2991966#:~:text=Germany on Thursday tested its,boards%2C radios and TV stations.

Italy (Sep 2023): https://www.wantedinrome.com/news/it-alert-italy-new-public-alert-system.html

I think Russia did one the day before we did ours.

Crap Throwing Clavin
On 7/31/2023 at 2:41 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Harari isn't anyone's "right hand man" except his own.  Because his bloviating is nothing but mental masturbation.

This dope is the WEF's Spartacus.

Talked to my brother-in-law recently, and he swore that Harari's Sapiens (A Brief History) is one of the best books ever written.

So, having never gotten through it the first time I picked it up, I started reading it again to see if it was as bad as I thought.

Holy &#%$ing buffalo shit, it's worse than I remembered.  I'm annotating all the fallacies (usually begging the question, occasionally argument to authority), unsupported assumptions, mistakes and falsehoods, inaccurate projections and judgments (e.g. calling inter-species competition "genocide"), and outright manipulations.  I'm on page 69.  I've found 147 instances of this nonsense.  More than two per page.  And poorly referenced - averaging one footnote every ten pages.

I stress, "bloviating" and "mental masturbation."  This guy's a complete &#%$head.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

National emergency alert system 'outed prisoners hiding phones and made them easy targets for guards' after millions received message across the U.S.
* Prison officials confiscated illegal cell phones during the test Wednesday
* Guards at Sing Sing Correctional Facility in New York and FCI Coleman Law in Florida seized four phones after the blaring noise from the alert

</snip>

A state prison official reported that two phones were confiscated at Sing Sing Correctional Facility in New York, and guards at FCI Coleman Law in Florida similarly seized two phones after the blaring noise from the alert.

</snip>

It's unknown how many prisoners' phones were confiscated nationwide, as the Federal Bureau of Prisons said it 'does not elaborate on specific internal security procedures for safety and security reasons.'

</snip>

Federal prohibits prisoners from having cell phones behind bars, which has become an escalating problem in the country.

Inmates who are found to possess a cell phone could be charged with a Class E felony.

The Tennessee Department of Correction said the felony is 'punishable by fine', adding that 'a fine of $3,000 will be imposed upon offenders who repeatedly violate this law,'

</snip>

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But remember, that's a feature not a bug. 

A Corrections officer and Sargent (who is 6 months pregnant) in our state prison here was exposed to Fentanyl  and ended up in the local hospital. Not only is our Federal system making it easy but our state system is not punishing to incarcerated for these actions. Both were harmed by searching a visitor.

• Sad 5

17 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But remember, that's a feature not a bug. 

Finally someone talking about the Northern border.

Keep.  Them.  Out.

image.png.c7ee416632070c8ccd44c33071351103.png

• Haha 4
  • Cheers 1

On 10/10/2023 at 6:32 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Talked to my brother-in-law recently, and he swore that Harari's Sapiens (A Brief History) is one of the best books ever written.

So, having never gotten through it the first time I picked it up, I started reading it again to see if it was as bad as I thought.

Holy &#%$ing buffalo shit, it's worse than I remembered.  I'm annotating all the fallacies (usually begging the question, occasionally argument to authority), unsupported assumptions, mistakes and falsehoods, inaccurate projections and judgments (e.g. calling inter-species competition "genocide"), and outright manipulations.  I'm on page 69.  I've found 147 instances of this nonsense.  More than two per page.  And poorly referenced - averaging one footnote every ten pages.

I stress, "bloviating" and "mental masturbation."  This guy's a complete &#%$head.

Yup, when I brought him up a while back it wasn't because he seemed a wise person at all, it was because of all the idiots, apparently of which your BIL may be one, that hang on his every word

On 10/11/2023 at 4:02 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

:classic_ninja: 

Supposedly in CO

I'll need to ask my resident Sasquatch expert about this who happens to be my uncle. In his retirement he took up Bigfoot stuff as he puts it and even has a youtube channel he does short clips for but his only "sightings" so far have only been at night. I haven't seen him post about this one yet. If you go to his channel he is also probably the most well known firefighter in AZ history so he has a lot of stuff about that and camping too

https://www.youtube.com/@chuckjacobs-arizona7698

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
8 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Yup, when I brought him up a while back it wasn't because he seemed a wise person at all, it was because of all the idiots, apparently of which your BIL may be one, that hang on his every word

It's a book designed for confirmation bias.  He actually presents some ideas that I've accepted in much better books - not necessarily agreed with, but conceded that the conclusion follows logically from the evidence presented.

He uses his conclusions to "justify" the evidence.  Usually by begging the question, often by using loaded language (sorry, Harari, but inter-species violence is not genocide or ethnic cleansing.  Chimpanzees do not ethnically cleanse baboons.)

• Cheers 2