Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Conspiracy "theories"

Spartacus

Deranged Rhino
Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

But remember, we aren't governed by a system that built large networks to exploit and profit from the traffic off children. Just like we don't live in a society where segments of the elite are put into positions of power precisely because they are compromised on this subject, and thus easily controlled/blackmailed into submission. 

It's just not reality. At least it can feel that way if you shut your eyes, plug your ears, and ignore the mountains of evidence to the contrary. 

• Angry 1
  • Wow 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

This guy is my new favorite flat-earther on Quora.  I've heard the whole "you can't go south of the 60th parallel" conspiracy before.  But this is one of the most freakishly detailed explanations of how that works.

@Deranged Rhino because I know you'll love this.  

https://qr.ae/pKci5z

image.thumb.png.d535465c99aab1e460b8632f7963b165.png

• O Rly 2
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 1

32 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Her real crime?

Reporting the connections between our gov’t and human traffickers. 

The Atlantic. That piss yellow rag of leftists lunatics. It’s owned by Laurene Powell a huge contributor to Dumbocrats. She gave Hillary $2 million for her campaigns.

Oh you say. You don’t recognize her name. I forgot to state her married name. She’s Laurene Powell Jobs - widow of Steve Jobs. The same Steve Jobs that put AlGore on the board of Apple. 

The Atlantic can sink to Hell for all I care. I won’t give it a penny. They began running Impeach Trump articles right after he was President elect. They’re scum. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
45 minutes ago, Nanker said:

The Atlantic. That piss yellow rag of leftists lunatics. It’s owned by Laurene Powell a huge contributor to Dumbocrats. She gave Hillary $2 million for her campaigns.

Oh you say. You don’t recognize her name. I forgot to state her married name. She’s Laurene Powell Jobs - widow of Steve Jobs. The same Steve Jobs that put AlGore on the board of Apple. 

The Atlantic can sink to Hell for all I care. I won’t give it a penny. They began running Impeach Trump articles right after he was President elect. They’re scum. 

I used to like them, pre-Trump.

Trump broke them, and a lot of other previously respectable sources.  

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

Tell us how you really feel

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I used to like them, pre-Trump.

Trump broke them, and a lot of other previously respectable sources.  

Trump didn't break them. He just ripped off the bandaid to reveal the gangrenous infections within the Main Stream Media

• Like 6
  • Cheers 1

4 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

I don’t get it.

Fold the note in half. The image is the left side of a devil/demon looking thing. Then hold that half next to a mirror…full devil/demon looking thing. The spooky music in this clip, proves it to not be a coincidence:

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
On 1/13/2024 at 11:07 AM, Foxx said:

:classic_laugh:

Fake.

When flat earthers run that test, they don't change their minds.  They invent new fictitious "scientific principles" to explain how it works on a flat earth.

• Cheers 2

Deranged Rhino
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I love quora.  @Deranged Rhino Have anything to contribute to this question alongside me?

image.png.6e66d500d700c945ec0d616e62a06a86.png

I do! Give me until after the game and I'll have something you'll love :classic_laugh: 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I love quora.  @Deranged Rhino Have anything to contribute to this question alongside me?

image.png.6e66d500d700c945ec0d616e62a06a86.png

20 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I do! Give me until after the game and I'll have something you'll love :classic_laugh: 

Share the link with us when you do

:popcorn2:

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Keep in mind that I may modify it to tie it to Trump, the "spherical earth conspiracy," and the Khazarian Mafia.

• Haha 2