Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Conspiracy "theories"

Spartacus

Deranged Rhino
5 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

@Crap Throwing Clavin please note that the 12th is “after the game”.

It's not my fault. I got abducted by the Pleiadians!  

23 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I love quora.  @Deranged Rhino Have anything to contribute to this question alongside me?

image.png.6e66d500d700c945ec0d616e62a06a86.png

I stumbled across this account a few years back and actually got to speak to the guy who runs it over Skype at some point during the last half of the pandemic (the animated show I was on at the time wanted to use some of his graphics and the writer's room chose me to reach out since I was the "woo-woo" guy :lol: )

He claims to be in direct contact with Pleiadians, and is their representative for the coming "shift" of humanity. Here's some of his greatest hits - but really the whole account has gold in it for this purpose: 

@4merper4mer - my only concern with sharing these is they might make you laugh so hard you actually throw up on yourself. So... be warned :classic_laugh: 

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I stumbled across this account a few years back and actually got to speak to the guy who runs it over Skype at some point during the last half of the pandemic (the animated show I was on at the time wanted to use some of his graphics and the writer's room chose me to reach out since I was the "woo-woo" guy :lol: )

He claims to be in direct contact with Pleiadians, and is their representative for the coming "shift" of humanity. Here's some of his greatest hits - but really the whole account has gold in it for this purpose: 

@4merper4mer - my only concern with sharing these is they might make you laugh so hard you actually throw up on yourself. So... be warned :classic_laugh: 

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

Deranged Rhino
Just now, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

giphy.gif

The ET racism one made me spit coffee out on the screen when I first read it :classic_laugh: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4merper4mer
2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Initial observations:

1. These aliens used too many vowels when they named themselves.

2. Trevor Lawrence is a Pleidian who is clearly wasting his excess knowledge of the universe by trying to employ it in the wrong endeavor.

3. Sirian Neal?  Is that you?

4. Alien war incoming as one group is hogging all of the propecia based technology and won’t even share it with Kab.

I’ll get back to you when I read through all the details……..on the 12th.

• Haha 3

Deranged Rhino

I wonder what's causing this... 

Once people truly wake up to the scope of what was done to the world, and why, in 2020, they'll never be able to put the genie back in the bottle. Which is why they'll move heaven and earth to assure that never happens.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • O Rly 1
  • Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 1

Deranged Rhino

Posting more for the first half of this than her theory - it's a good glimpse of how our reality is manufactured. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Cheers 1

19 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Charles diagnosed with cancer today... this seems relevant. 

I think the simple fact that Harry has gone directly there makes the impression this is a lot more serious that they are letting on. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

Deranged Rhino

You used to be able to write so much of the evidence about what’s actually happening off as “incompetence, stupidity, or bureaucratic stagnation” - but the deeper we’ve traveled down the rabbit hole the harder that analysis is to believe. 

The goal for over 22 years (if not longer) has been to destroy the Republic from within, to hollow us out so that we eventually collapse under the weight of our own hubris and gullibility. Committing us to two and a half decades of endless war, paid for by credit card, depleting our military might, our service men and women’s operating efficiency, while simultaneously undercutting and attacking bedrock belief systems crucial to the republic (free speech, free thought, right to privacy) in the name of “keeping us secure”, and inflaming endless cultural divides designed to keep us fighting one another rather than seeing the true enemy for what it is. 

The goal is to completely undo American sovereignty and its hegemony in the name of a new, global world order run by a handful of unelected and untouchable elites who “know better than the rest of us”. 

This has been the plan, it’s been working almost flawlessly due to the overwhelming majority of people’s gullibility and naivety. For proof, just look around you. 

But that is starting to change as more and more people realize what’s being done isn’t due to simple human arrogance, incompetence, or accident. The rate that people are waking up is increasing exponentially.

The only question now is whether or not it’s too late. 

• Like 3
  • Cheers 5

Deranged Rhino

But remember, demons aren't real and none of this is spiritual warfare playing out before our eyes. 

• Angry 3
  • Wow 1

Fansince88
20 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But remember, demons aren't real and none of this is spiritual warfare playing out before our eyes. 

Pure evil

• Like 5
  • Love 1