Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Conspiracy "theories"

Spartacus

• 2 weeks later...
Deranged Rhino

True - and something everyone in establishment media (intentionally) omits or lies about (see: HBO's "documentary").

Reminder, Podesta was recently put in charge of the Administration's climate agenda - giving him access to hundreds of millions of dollars:

• clown 1
  • Cheers 5

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

True - and something everyone in establishment media (intentionally) omits or lies about (see: HBO's "documentary").

Reminder, Podesta was recently put in charge of the Administration's climate agenda - giving him access to hundreds of millions of dollars:

It was never disputed because it was fundamentally ridiculous.  Some bozo saw episode 19 of season 7 of NCIS, and extrapolated from there.

My RGB cloning conspiracy is more credible.

On 2/22/2024 at 2:48 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

You'll love this attempt to tie it all together around Adrenochrome I stumbled across

https://pepelivesmatter.substack.com/p/down-the-cult-rabbit-hole

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
21 minutes ago, Ann said:

Eh, little known fact there...

Some of the foundational philosophy of the Enlightenment came through French Jesuit missionaries from the rhetoric of the Kandiaronk of the Huron Indians.  [/Clavin]

Tough to know how accurate it is, since the Huron didn't really have writing, so all the evidence is second-hand from the Jesuits who spoke with him.  But it still makes for very interesting reading.

Deranged Rhino

@Crap Throwing Clavin This is the "new" one people are talking about. Figured you could work magic with it. 

(apparently no one has seen her in public for a stretch - and with all the Royal health news of late, people are wondering...)

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

@Crap Throwing Clavin This is the "new" one people are talking about. Figured you could work magic with it. 

(apparently no one has seen her in public for a stretch - and with all the Royal health news of late, people are wondering...)

Factually, I do know it was widely reported that she had major surgery, I think abdominal, so something on the order of "major hysterectomy" (note that I don't know that it was a hysterectomy...I just think that's the magnitude of the surgery, based on reports.)

Conspiratorially...this ought to be fun.  :classic_biggrin:

• Like 2

4merper4mer
On 2/28/2024 at 11:10 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

:classic_ninja: 

Captioning is incorrect.  They said:

Soldier: Capatain what it is this I’m viewing on my monitor thing?

Officer: Mr. Cameraman zoooooooomit!
Soldier: Oh my Gotttttttt!!!!!!!

Officer: Is that a hamster flying that thing and is it throwing poop and screaming bad words? 
Soldier: I see it too and the specotonometer says it is giving off silica ions.

• Haha 3

I know we've been through the blur roof and DEW thing, but sharing this one because of the community note added to it. If you had any doubt before if the theories were true, would the note with a FEMA link change your mind?

• clown 2
  • Popcorn 1

I just binged the new Netflix series American Conspiracy: The Octopus Murders this past weekend. It's a four part documentary about an investigative reporter named Danny Casolaro covering governmemt surveillance and digging too deeply. Very interesting stuff. A lot of major players involved.

I'm sure some you probably have heard about this story before but I had not. It definitely kept me engaged while watching and thinking about it well after the final episode. I'd recommend watching it.

Edited by LB3
  • Cheers 4

Deranged Rhino
5 hours ago, LB3 said:

I just binged the new Netflix series American Conspiracy: The Octopus Murders this past weekend. It's a four part documentary about an investigative reporter named Danny Casolaro covering governmemt surveillance and digging too deeply. Very interesting stuff. A lot of major players involved.

I'm sure some you probably have heard about this story before but I had not. It definitely kept me engaged while watching and thinking about it well after the final episode. I'd recommend watching it.

Did they cover Michael Hastings and Brennan at all?

Fansince88
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Did they cover Michael Hastings and Brennan at all?

I dont believe so. They did make it seem like Reagan was involved via  the Iranian hostage situation. As if the government wanted him elected so forced Peanut not to move on it. I tend to only believe that because he chose a Bush as a running mate and they wanted him in office. It was an extremely interesting series. That said I think they could have gone much deeper in a fraction of the time. Was a bit redundant at times. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

devnull
7 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

I dont believe so. They did make it seem like Reagan was involved via  the Iranian hostage situation. As if the government wanted him elected so forced Peanut not to move on it. I tend to only believe that because he chose a Bush as a running mate and they wanted him in office. It was an extremely interesting series. That said I think they could have gone much deeper in a fraction of the time. Was a bit redundant at times. 

If Netflix is doing a series on the evils of Government surveillance, it makes sense that they're targeting Reagan & Bush to gaslight the misdeeds of the Obama and Biden administrations

• Like 1