Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Conspiracy "theories"

Spartacus

9 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Did they cover Michael Hastings and Brennan at all?

No. I had remembered you talking about that in the past and was disappointed that it didn't come up.

Edited by LB3
  • Cheers 1

Deranged Rhino
5 hours ago, LB3 said:

No. I had remembered you talking about that in the past and was disappointed that it didn't come up.

It's such an important story if one really wants to understand how the IC really operates - at least the IC under Brennan/Clapper/Morell. Hastings was doing a story into Brennan's connections to the communist party and the subversion of the USIC by its own leadership - then wound up dead in a car "accident" before filing it. 

Four years later, Assange leaks Vault 7 - which included a whole section on how the USIC developed the ability to hack cars for the purposes of assassinations (and a host of other things). Then, Assange gets arrested and locked away... 

These are very bad people who claim to be patriots. And they've only grown in power with everything that's happened since. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 3

His recent timeline is kind of wild. Could be some wild promotion tactic for his upcoming fight, could be drugs, or maybe he's telling the truth. Ten years ago I would have written it off but not after what's been exposed in since then.

Edit - His timeline was purged. The tweets I had posted were one talking about he was forced to watch a rape and join their side and he refused and the other was saying if he dies it was not suicide or a drug overdose. The rest was about him exposing human trafficking.

Edited by LB3
  • Cheers 2

Fansince88
11 hours ago, devnull said:

If Netflix is doing a series on the evils of Government surveillance, it makes sense that they're targeting Reagan & Bush to gaslight the misdeeds of the Obama and Biden administrations

My point, they were saying Reagan. Im thinking they knew Peanut was not winning and were ok with Reagan because he chose Bush. 

Okay, so are they cloning dinosaurs in Australia? You be the judge.... :classic_cool:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Popcorn 1

4merper4mer
2 hours ago, Cinga said:

Okay, so are they cloning dinosaurs in Australia? You be the judge.... :classic_cool:

The first time I didn’t think so but then I played it with the sound on.  The music was similar to the music you hear when dinosaurs appear in scary movie scenes so I’m thinking maybe.

• Haha 7
  • Applause 1

Jabba The Hutt
On 3/6/2024 at 8:48 PM, Cinga said:

On 3/6/2024 at 11:29 PM, 4merper4mer said:

The first time I didn’t think so but then I played it with the sound on.  The music was similar to the music you hear when dinosaurs appear in scary movie scenes so I’m thinking maybe.

Cocaine Kangaroo!!! Let's do this @Deranged Rhino

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

Cocaine Kangaroo!!! Let's do this @Deranged Rhino

Anything would be better than that stupid ass Cocaine Bear movie was! 

• Haha 2
  • Boo 1

Jabba The Hutt
3 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Just wait until my masterpiece is done... Cocaine (Koala) Bear!!! :classic_love:

Edited by Jabba The Hutt
  • Facepalm 2

devnull
26 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Cocaine Bear was hilarious.

• O Rly 2
  • Haha 1

Jabba The Hutt
5 hours ago, devnull said:

Cocaine Bear was hilarious.

Now imagine that premise with a Koala...

4merper4mer
5 hours ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

Now imagine that premise with a Koala...

Cocaine tortoise

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...