Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Conspiracy "theories"

Spartacus

Crap Throwing Clavin
11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:popcorn2:

At this point, I can pretty much guarantee that, when totality starts, I'm going to scream out "Oh my God, we're all gonna die!" just to see how everyone reacts.

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 4

Chandemonium
18 hours ago, Cinga said:

That's interesting since it passes over Western New York so wondering what the people there are thinking. Not sure, but I'm only aware so far of Niagara Falls Canada declaring an emergency. 

Apparently the village of Brockport (or it might be the whole town of Sweden, not sure on that part) is encouraging people to come down to the town/village offices to pick up “no parking” signs to put in their yard, and SUNY Brockport is charging $75 or something ridiculous like that for eclipse tourists to park. 

• Facepalm 2

Crap Throwing Clavin

"Experts" are "predicting" as many as 150 eclipse-related deaths this weekend.  :classic_dry:

• Popcorn 3

Chandemonium
6 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

"Experts" are "predicting" as many as 150 eclipse-related deaths this weekend.  :classic_dry:

From what exactly? I can see increased traffic from eclipse tourism leading to a somewhat higher likelihood of auto accidents. A small percentage of those  might lead to fatalities, but do they issue similar predictions for holiday travel when there’s also more people than normal on the road? I don’t recall seeing anything like that that unless it’s a winter weather related  advisory but that’s not an issue here. Even then it’s more of a general warning and not a prediction of x number of resulting deaths. 

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
19 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

From what exactly? I can see increased traffic from eclipse tourism leading to a somewhat higher likelihood of auto accidents. A small percentage of those  might lead to fatalities, but do they issue similar predictions for holiday travel when there’s also more people than normal on the road? I don’t recall seeing anything like that that unless it’s a winter weather related  advisory but that’s not an issue here. Even then it’s more of a general warning and not a prediction of x number of resulting deaths. 

Traffic, probably.

But I wouldn't rule out human sacrifice by people trying to make the sun reappear.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Fansince88
3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I'll be in Niagara Falls.

And it's only a partial eclipse in Baltimore.  So they're all only going to be injured.

Like this? 

giphy (4).gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Popcorn 1

1 hour ago, Fansince88 said:

Why stop at just viewing i from the prison yard? If they are going to claim it's part of their religion even though there is a atheist among them, then make it worth your while and demand they be freed to view it in an area of totality at least! 

16 hours ago, Chandemonium said:

Don’t underestimate Buffalo Bills Fans.

• Cheers 1

4merper4mer
16 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

But I wouldn't rule out human sacrifice by people trying to make the sun reappear.

To be fair it’ll probably work.

On 4/2/2024 at 3:10 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

How many if you don't count Chicago?

• Haha 1