Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Conspiracy "theories"

Spartacus

devnull
25 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

What about pitch forks to go with the torches?

It's funny because the Brits call flashlights "torches"

• Haha 3

Nanker

The stupid gits have been invaded and are a minority in their own country. Their law is any MOTBE could come to the UK or other Commonwealth country freely and take up residence. They’re now drowning in their own self-produced shit. 

The US is even worse. We just dropped our drawers and grabbed our ankles. Here comes Muhammad. Thank you Obama for “fundamentally transforming  America.” &#%$ you and your husband Mike too. 

• Like 1

Deranged Rhino
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Cinga said:

Huh? Either this dude is crazy or what is going on is crazy

Antarctica in general is one of my favorite sub-topics in this genre... this is the "current" story that has people's attention. :classic_ninja: 

* To add to the conspiracy flames - I can't find the English version of this post (it was there, now it's gone). But essentially people have been noticing this happening with this modeling program since March - huge "anomalies" that the designer of the software says is a glitch... but keeps coming back. Apparently it happened again over the holiday weekend - right as the Internet Archive was under a DDS attack (anytime you can connect two events together, a new conspiracy theory gets its wings!) 

(More)

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 2

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Antarctica in general is one of my favorite sub-topics in this genre... this is the "current" story that has people's attention. :classic_ninja: 

* To add to the conspiracy flames - I can't find the English version of this post (it was there, now it's gone). But essentially people have been noticing this happening with this modeling program since March - huge "anomalies" that the designer of the software says is a glitch... but keeps coming back. Apparently it happened again over the holiday weekend - right as the Internet Archive was under a DDS attack (anytime you can connect two events together, a new conspiracy theory gets its wings!) 

(More)

Have you heard the one about the subterranean tunnels that lead to Hell? Might help explain those heat signatures whenever the door is opened :think: 

sarcasm?????

Edited by Cinga
  • O Rly 2
  • Wow 1
  • Popcorn 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Sure...if you throw out absolutely everything anyone knows about film exposure in low light.  :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Need some clarification, though...

How do you tell the difference between a chicken's chickenshit and the Biden administration's chickenshit?

• Haha 2
  • Popcorn 1

Uncle Joe
31 minutes ago, Nanker said:

At least I learned how to spell flea.

Crap Throwing Clavin
Posted (edited)

So once or twice a week, FEMA sends out "emergency preparedness" e-mails internally.  This morning's was "tornado preparedness."

What happens tonight just north of DC?

With no weather alerts, either.  Average thunderstorm, straight to tornado on the ground in a matter of 15 minutes.

f38baed2-76de-4cc2-a7c9-2722308ca9d4_tex

Edited by Crap Throwing Clavin
  • O Rly 1
  • Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 1

Taro T
34 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Can't speak to any of the other items in his tale, but know for a fact that "cold fusion" was a complete hoax.  Know a LOT of people doing research in that field when the initial claims came out and NOBODY could duplicate the results nor expand upon them.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Can't speak to any of the other items in his tale, but know for a fact that "cold fusion" was a complete hoax.  Know a LOT of people doing research in that field when the initial claims came out and NOBODY could duplicate the results nor expand upon them.

Bro, that's what they want you to believe.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
32 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Was in college - in a statistical physics class, of all things - so we covered the paper as coursework when it came out.

I still remember when someone walked into class and said "Sandia Labs just reproduced the result," and you could have heard a pin drop.

Turned out, it was a real effect (phonon breaking, I think), and you could get measurable energy out of the lab experiment, but far less than you put in.  It sure as shit wasn't any sort of nuclear fusion.

I likely still have my class notes on that.  I should find them.  They're probably in the same box with my Odyssey magazine collection.

• Like 1