Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Conspiracy "theories"

Spartacus

Fansince88
8 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Yeah, actually.  The Oscars.  

So clearly cloning.

Have not watched the oscars in 30+ years. 

Deranged Rhino

She's right - well, except for Giants and quantum cloning, that's still being worked on by CTC. And what's funny (to me) is how widely accepted even the darkest elements of it is among people who laughed at the very notion of a DS cabal 7-10 years ago... 

The only question left now that we know is what we're going to do about it? Make jokes and pretend we're powerless to do anything about it?

• Like 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

She's right - well, except for Giants and quantum cloning, that's still being worked on by CTC. And what's funny (to me) is how widely accepted even the darkest elements of it is among people who laughed at the very notion of a DS cabal 7-10 years ago... 

The only question left now that we know is what we're going to do about it? Make jokes and pretend we're powerless to do anything about it?

You mean the lizard people are cooperating with the Khazarian Mafia to make sure no one goes below 60 degrees south latitude and discovers the ice wall?

One minute...I have to go talk to my government drones and tell them they can stop hiding this.

• Haha 3

Deranged Rhino

It's dark - and I'm not saying it's entirely accurate - but this is one lever of control used to keep the puppets in line. 

This isn't just a physical war being waged. It's very much a spiritual/metaphysical one with the tools and weapons being used to wage it. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's dark - and I'm not saying it's entirely accurate - but this is one lever of control used to keep the puppets in line. 

This isn't just a physical war being waged. It's very much a spiritual/metaphysical one with the tools and weapons being used to wage it. 

Tommy grew up as a strikingly beautiful curly-haired madcap boy beaming with laughter and charm, making mischief, kicking the soccer ball in the goal, acting out scenes from To Kill A Mockingbird with his little sister in his father’s constitutional law class, teaching other children the names of all the Justices on the Supreme Court, hugging strangers on the street, teaching our dogs foreign languages, running up and down the aisle on airplanes giving people high fives, playing jazz piano like a blues great from Bourbon Street, and at 12 writing a detailed brief to his mother explaining why he should not have to do a Bar Mitzvah and citing Due Process liberty interests (appeal rejected).

He Is...The Most Interesting Man In The World.

3f980340159a194fcddec09de232aeb2bfc1846d

• O Rly 1
  • Haha 1

Deranged Rhino
23 minutes ago, Ann said:

The Michael Hastings hit was a template.

(Vault 7)

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The Michael Hastings hit was a template.

(Vault 7)

If i die in a mysterious ways, please let it be known that I do in fact have tapes of Bill Clinton and a heifer...

• Haha 2

Uncle Joe
24 minutes ago, Boyst said:

If i die in a mysterious ways, please let it be known that I do in fact have tapes of Bill Clinton and a heifer...

I saw bigger women at Lewis and Clark than Monica...

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

I saw bigger women at Lewis and Clark than Monica...

You ain't seen Verna on the back 20

Yes Verna exists. A Charolais x Brahma cross I bought 7 years ago. Verna was the name of the actress who played Dumbo's mom. The cross breed has large ears like an elephant. 

Edited by Boyst

4merper4mer
1 hour ago, Boyst said:

You ain't seen Verna on the back 20

Yes Verna exists. A Charolais x Brahma cross I bought 7 years ago. Verna was the name of the actress who played Dumbo's mom. The cross breed has large ears like an elephant. 

I believe you about Verna but where is this 40 hole golf course?  Sounds like bullshit to me.

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

I believe you about Verna but where is this 40 hole golf course?  Sounds like bullshit to me.

Meet you there at half past quarter til 9

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Can confirm - you all know that, as an obscure, minor government contractor, they all take their orders from me.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

devnull
39 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Can confirm - you all know that, as an obscure, minor government contractor, they all take their orders from me.  

Crap Throwinf Clavin is a pimp, he never could have outfought DC Tom

But I didn't know until this very day.

It was Bungee Jumper all along

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Whatnot78
4 hours ago, Hedge said:

Somewhere along the way, we jumped to the timeline where Alex Jones isn't as crazy sounding as he should be.

https://ntp.niehs.nih.gov/whatwestudy/assessments/noncancer/completed/fluoride

https://ntp.niehs.nih.gov/sites/default/files/2024-08/fluoride_final_508.pdf

Should have just put this in the drinking fountains....

spacer.png

• Haha 3