Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

BILLS Merch/Player Endorsements

Alaska Darin

NFLers Kelce, Allen, Henry, Jefferson among talent tapped for new Pepsi spot

</snip>

June is perennially commercial-shoot time for NFL corporate sponsors and players, and Pepsi is one of the league's many corporate patrons in production mode this month, before training camps open in late July.

Recently shot for Pepsi at a Canadian location was a gladiator-themed spot with NFL players, suggesting the beverage giant has commercial ties to the upcoming "Gladiator II," one of the most-anticipated film sequels in years, with a premiere set for the week before Thanksgiving this year.

NFL talent in the spot, set to break just before the season, includes Bills QB JoshAllen, Ravens RB Derrick Henry, Vikings WR Justin Jefferson and Chiefs TE Travis Kelce. 

</snip>

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Crap Throwing Clavin
34 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

What a waste of...wait, is that the Josh Allen Bills logo?

giphy.webp

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

CarpetCrawler
1 hour ago, Ann said:

I have the box on the left and my old box of Flutie Flakes and they proudly flank my TV every game.

I will admit, I am a bit jealous of the Zubaz edition on the right. 

• Like 2

Fansince88
1 hour ago, CarpetCrawler said:

I have the box on the left and my old box of Flutie Flakes and they proudly flank my TV every game.

I will admit, I am a bit jealous of the Zubaz edition on the right. 

Same on all points.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Ann said:

Oh! Oh!

IMG_0492.thumb.jpeg.95e6201a0495cb130a618a9cbd81f471.jpeg

So, fan, Josh Allen, ???, Dawson Knox?

??? being Ed Oliver maybe?

• Like 2

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/fisher-price-releases-2024-little-people-collectortm-buffalo-bills-figure-set

Fisher-Price®, the Buffalo Bills and Wegmans Food Markets are proud to team up once again with the nation's best football fans to support the Buffalo community with the 2024 Fisher-Price® Little People Collector® Buffalo Bills figure set.

This all-new set includes QB Josh Allen, OL Dion Dawkins, LB Matt Milano and one Buffalo Bills Super Fan.

Starting Friday, Aug. 23, Bills fans can purchase their very own Buffalo Bills Little People Collector™ set in store at Wegmans Food Markets. This set is rolling into Wegmans stores throughout the Buffalo, Rochester/Southern Tier and Syracuse areas, plus additional stores in Maryland, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Virginia for $24.99, while supplies last.

Fisher-Price® will donate $10 from each set sold to The Children's Hospital of Buffalo Foundation, providing philanthropic support to John R. Oishei Children's Hospital.

</snip>

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
On 8/20/2024 at 4:35 PM, Taro T said:

So, fan, Josh Allen, ???, Dawson Knox?

??? being Ed Oliver maybe?

Justin Shorter.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Justin Shorter.

Actually, Milano.  And the guess of Knox was also wrong.  Turns out that's Dawkins.  Eh, had 2 of 4 right.  And had Milano not be rebroken, would've guessed him rather than Ed.  Never would've come up w/ the Shnow Man from the silhouettes.

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Actually, Milano.  And the guess of Knox was also wrong.  Turns out that's Dawkins.  Eh, had 2 of 4 right.  And had Milano not be rebroken, would've guessed him rather than Ed.  Never would've come up w/ the Shnow Man from the silhouettes.

It's a joke.  "Fisher Price Little People."  

Thanks for ruining it by making me explain it.

Or ruining it more.

• Facepalm 1

Fansince88
15 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

It's a joke.  "Fisher Price Little People."  

Thanks for ruining it by making me explain it.

Or ruining it more.

Some people just ruin a good pun!