Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

BILLS Merch/Player Endorsements

Alaska Darin

IDBillzFan

Okay, I have no idea if the beer-glass-in-the-chicken-wing in this photo is the souvenir cup referenced for this event, but if it is, and someone goes to the event and does not want their beer-glass-in-the-chicken-wing souvenir cup, I will gladly pay shipping and even a few extra sheckles if anyone wants to part with theirs.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

IDBillzFan
On 8/23/2024 at 5:57 AM, Ann said:

My brother picked me up a set

Hoping FP sells this online after the Wegman's promo. I've got the last two and am confident enough in my manhood to suggest I truly want this one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

IDBillzFan
On 6/20/2024 at 6:02 PM, Alaska Darin said:

I can't believe I missed this. That jersey went for $500 and I gladly would have outbid for it. I'm not much of a jersey collector for the sake of having a signed jersey, but if the money goes to youth football, I'd gladly find the money.

• Like 1

Fansince88
2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I can't believe I missed this. That jersey went for $500 and I gladly would have outbid for it. I'm not much of a jersey collector for the sake of having a signed jersey, but if the money goes to youth football, I'd gladly find the money.

That is low for what it was for. 

IDBillzFan
3 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

That is low for what it was for. 

That's what I'm saying. I thought for sure there would be a comma in there.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Could have done without the piss pour rendition of that song

Muted the thing about 15 seconds in.  Gave up on the whole commercial about 20 seconds later.  (Should've stuck to the old rule: ONLY watch commercials intentionally if they debut at the Super Bowl.)

• Like 1