Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

General Game Day Thread Week 1 (2022)

Ann

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Lol. Aghlor giving Mac & Cheese the look after he missed him 5 yards past the line in the middle.

What might be the best part of this game is that it displays precisely how the Pats* are going to fail to develop, and hence ruin, Mac Jones' for all time.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Not comically entertaining shit-fests like NE-Fins.

Not sure I would call this entertaining… but, it is a shit-fest

CBS just failed to show a field goal by the Steelers. They showed an overhead of the wind up, then cut to the sideline to to show the Steelers response…. Weird. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Alaska Darin said:

NE's offense is just nonsense.   3rd and 3 with 8 guys in the box...gut run.

:facepalm:

Although I will never stop giving them shit for not going with an OC...seriously, when you have this "OC by committee," you end up having no one to work with your 2nd-year QB to identify those situations, and no one in the booth to identify them themselves and call a play to handle it.

Their offensive plan, from the coaching on down, is complete asshattery.  How does no one in that organization stop and think "Maybe this isn't the best plan?"

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

What might be the best part of this game is that it displays precisely how the Pats* are going to fail to develop, and hence ruin, Mac Jones' for all time.

I dunno. After watching him play last year, I thought that what he showed was his ceiling. Without McDaniels, it's downhill for the Kraft Dinner.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

Indy has zero WRs that would make our team

That probably holds true for at least half the teams in the league.  I mean, Jamison Crowder was the Jets #1 receiver, and is something like #4 or 5 on the Bills this season.

McBeane have done a ridiculous job assembling this roster.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Unbelievable football today.

If you watch ANY game today -- and I have all of them on -- and you don't appreciate just how well-oiled the Bills are, I can't help you.

Fish/Pats* is a cripple fight.

Indy has completely shit the bed. I'm genuinely surprised at how badly they're getting their ass kick. It's three stooges level bad.

Saints are a mess.

Burrows is still a punk, but he made a living last year with 4th quarter comebacks. (As I type that, the punk throws his 4th pick)

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 2