Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

General Game Day Thread Week 1 (2022)

Ann

2 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Fortunately while they are beating each other up twice & then dealing with the Donkeys & the Raiders, the Bills will be facing teams led by, checks notes, Tua, Little Mac, and either the guy married to a 40 year old mom or the guy hitting on the 40 year old mom.

Yeah.  It will be a shock if we didn't win the division since no one in the AFCE is close to us.  I can't imagine Jets, Fins, or NE will give us fits assuming we don't lay an egg.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

"Daniel Larusso is gonna fight!"

- Tony Romo referring to Harrison Butker coming out to kick the FG at the end of the half.

Romo is annoying a lot. Sometimes he’s super fun.

Just now, whatdrought said:

Romo is annoying a lot. Sometimes he’s super fun.

He ain't perfect but he rarely bothers me.  He loves the game and is pretty self-deprecating, so I give him a lot of leeway.

• Like 3

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
1 minute ago, Core Four said:

Same with Lamar Jackson.  Great athletes, but not great QBs.  I don't see either leading their teams to the SB.

I think Jackson is an absolute specimen, and does have the ability to lead his team to the promised land.

He’s far better than Murray.

I do, however, think his window is short. His passing is predicated on his athleticism, and once he gets a bit older, and his speed isn’t elite, he’ll become a journeyman.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ann said:

Very good. 😥

In all fairness, they're playing a Cardinals team that is half the team they should really be. Injuries galore...plus Kyler McPoutface is not someone  who can carry his team to a Dairy Queen let alone a victory.

Edited by IDBillzFan

Just now, Ann said:

Do not disparage frosting. 😡

That's literally a terrible analogy coming from me, since I never eat the cake but will sit there and fill myself stupid with buttercream frosting.

• Love 1