Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Got Pets?

IDBillzFan

Ninety-4
On 6/17/2024 at 4:06 PM, Ann said:

Our rescue had burned off paw pads when we got him. 😞 

11.thumb.jpg.36409253028d497b9cbacfb726c049bb.jpg

Mack Hollins could feature this topic in his tips videos.  

Edited by Ninety-4
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
On 8/18/2024 at 3:14 PM, B-Man said:

a5bb589c-311e-43d0-8026-0689232c1f1e-650

When I was growing up, there was a dog owner with a well-trained dog, who would take it for walks without a leash.  Dog always obeyed commands, was always within six feet of his owner, pacing him.  Never needed the leash.

Town passed a leash ordinance.

Guy put a leash on the dog.  Dog always obeyed commands, always within six feet of his owner...and dog held the leash himself, just like that.  Cops would drive by and wave...because the stupid ordinance never specified who had to be holding the leash, and it was perfectly legal for the dog to walk himself.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 1

Last week, a 19 year old married couple left their 3 month old new born in the attic with a pair of pit bulls, and went downstairs to smoke some pot. The pit bulls mauled and killed the baby boy. They have been arrested, charged with manslaughter and are currently sitting in jail on $15k bail after pleading not guilty. The dogs have been euthanized. 

😤

• Angry 2
  • Sad 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
48 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Last week, a 19 year old married couple left their 3 month old new born in the attic with a pair of pit bulls, and went downstairs to smoke some pot. The pit bulls mauled and killed the baby boy. They have been arrested, charged with manslaughter and are currently sitting in jail on $15k bail after pleading not guilty. The dogs have been euthanized. 

😤

https://13wham.com/news/local/parents-charged-for-pit-bull-attack-that-killed-infant-baby-boy-in-rochester-dog-mauled-teen-parents-smoke-marijuana-bidwell-terrace

&#%$ing people.  

And manslaughter in the second degree?  I get manslaughter - NY Code requires intent to charge any higher.  But second degree?  Note that if you drive impaired and kill someone in NY, that's first degree manslaughter.  These @$$h@l&s left their kid to do drugs.  They were impaired.  They should get the first degree charge.

6 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

https://13wham.com/news/local/parents-charged-for-pit-bull-attack-that-killed-infant-baby-boy-in-rochester-dog-mauled-teen-parents-smoke-marijuana-bidwell-terrace

&#%$ing people.  

And manslaughter in the second degree?  I get manslaughter - NY Code requires intent to charge any higher.  But second degree?  Note that if you drive impaired and kill someone in NY, that's first degree manslaughter.  These @$$h@l&s left their kid to do drugs.  They were impaired.  They should get the first degree charge.

Not commenting on whether the DA is right or wrong with the 2nd degree charge rather than 1st degree.  Expecting they caught some slack for only being 19.

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Not commenting on whether the DA is right or wrong with the 2nd degree charge rather than 1st degree.  Expecting they caught some slack for only being 19.

And apparently homeless.

And I wouldn't bet against them being undocumented migrant guests.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Fansince88
3 hours ago, B-Man said:

My little doggo got sprayed by a damn skunk last night.

Not too badly thankfully.

(I may need @Fansince88 to stop by)

Skunk needs dispatching? 

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
10 hours ago, B-Man said:

My little doggo got sprayed by a damn skunk last night.

Not too badly thankfully.

(I may need @Fansince88 to stop by)

Should be safe from Haitians for a while.

Maybe.

• Like 1
  • O Rly 1
  • Haha 2

On 9/15/2024 at 9:07 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Should be safe from Haitians for a while.

Maybe.

Or it could be the Haitian version of Limburger Cheese