Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump

Foxx

Cinga
10 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Of course not.  She's up there as a political campaign prop.  This whole circus is about influencing the 2024 election.  Everyone here knows that.

Everyone who's read past the headlines, at least.

Exactly! The entire extent of questioning of all the witnesses so far has had very little to do with falsifying records and more to do with trying to paint Trump as a shady character. I now totally expect Cohen testimony to be a full bore shit-show

• Like 4

Crap Throwing Clavin
7 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Exactly! The entire extent of questioning of all the witnesses so far has had very little to do with falsifying records and more to do with trying to paint Trump as a shady character. I now totally expect Cohen testimony to be a full bore shit-show

So you don't think much is going to change, do you?

• Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, Cinga said:

He is a shady character but that won’t get rapist trump convicted. The prosecution is going to need to tie this all together. So far they have showed he has sex with Stormy and that he knows what’s going on with written checks, he runs a tight ship with his money. 

• O Rly 1

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Of course not.  She's up there as a political campaign prop.  This whole circus is about influencing the 2024 election.  Everyone here knows that.

Everyone who's read past the headlines, at least.

Everyone knows that? What was Ann posting that tweet about? Good lord.

And I don’t read beyond headlines because I’m illiterate. 

honestly I don’t recall saying that I don’t read beyond the headlines? Your so OCD find it and post it. Honestly I read more on my Flipboard app then I watch the news. Twitter I’m not reading the stories if I don’t trust the source, I’m not wasting my time. If that is what your problem is oh well, you’ll get over it.

Edited by Pete

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Pete said:

Everyone knows that? What was Ann posting that tweet about? Good lord.

And I don’t read beyond headlines because I’m illiterate. 

I wasn't responding to Ann.  I was responding to you, you weeping boil.

5 minutes ago, Pete said:

honestly I don’t recall saying that I don’t read beyond the headlines? 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Pete said:

He is a shady character but that won’t get rapist trump convicted. The prosecution is going to need to tie this all together. So far they have showed he has sex with Stormy and that he knows what’s going on with written checks, he runs a tight ship with his money. 

Why do you call him a “rapist” when you have been shown the jury card from the E. Jean Carroll “trial” where it was determined he did not rape her? 

• Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 2

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I wasn't responding to Ann.  I was responding to you, you weeping boil.

I know you were talking to me that’s why I answered you. I was talking to Ann because she posted that tweet, keep up. You’re calling me a fool and worse and you can’t keep up with that? LOL 

and that was one article I didn’t read. I was talking about that specific article and you got your panties in a bunch over that? What a joke! Dude, this is a message board, you take this way too serious. 

these are two simple things that went right over your head and you have been calling me out LOL? you don’t even understand simple conversation. No wonder the government is so &#%$ed up if people like you worked for them.

Edited by Pete
  • Popcorn 1

snafu
4 hours ago, Boyst said:

Kobayashi vs Chesnutt was the peak of American sports.

Close.

Kobayashi vs. Grizzly Bear was the peak.

• Like 1

IDBillzFan
1 hour ago, Pete said:

You guys didn’t really think that was the reason she was up there did you?

Tell us why she was up there.

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

Tell us why she was up there.

Did you look up the phones? Once you look up the phones I’ll think about getting sucked into a conversation with you. 

• Haha 1

IDBillzFan
Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Ann said:

Why do you call him a “rapist” when you have been shown the jury card from the E. Jean Carroll “trial” where it was determined he did not rape her? 

Probably for the same reason he called Biden a rapist for diddling his daughter in the shower. Or when Biden sexually assaulted his staffer Tara Reade in his office.

Oh, wait. Pete never did that, in spite of there actually being MORE evidence BIden is a rapist than Trump is a rapist.

But that would require Pete to exercise critical thinking, and, well, let's be honest, Pete is a lot of things, but a critical thinker will never be one of them. :classic_laugh:

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Probably for the same reason he called Biden a rapist for diddling his daughter in the shower. Or when Biden sexually assaulted his staffer Tara Reade in his office.

Oh, wait. He never did that, in spite of there actually being MORE evidence BIden is a rapist than Trump is a rapist.

But that would require Pete to exercise critical thinking, and, well, let's be honest, Pete is a lot of things, but a critical thinker will never be one of them. :classic_laugh:

Critical thinking...or non-critical thinking...or any kind of thinking.  Or just read past the headline.

• Like 2

IDBillzFan
1 minute ago, Pete said:

LOL. I didn’t say you were lazy just afraid to know the truth. You’re the one who brought it up. I never mentioned phones.

I wrote that the US was handing out free phones.

You said I was wrong.  Then you asked if I ever looked it up.

I just posted two links to show you I was right.

You truly are the Jeffrey Toobin of Joy Reids around here. The intellectual capacity of a mop. :classic_laugh:

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

I wrote that the US was handing out free phones.

You said I was wrong.  Then you asked if I ever looked it up.

I just posted two links to show you I was right.

You truly are the Jeffrey Toobin of Joy Reids around here. The intellectual capacity of a mop. :classic_laugh:

That’s why “phones” are in quotes. A better term is tracking device. That’s all there for. I had someone call me up all up in arms telling me the govt is giving these migrants phones like they are getting the latest and greatest iPhone. I wasn’t sure if you were trying to pull the same thing. And to be clear it started under trump. It’s a good idea now right, if trump did it it’s wonderful.

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Critical thinking...or non-critical thinking...or any kind of thinking.  Or just read past the headline.

Ha ha you still got your panties in a bunch over 1 headline? I’m going to have to unblock you, you might be more fun than I gave you credit for. 

Edited by Pete
  • Haha 1

Deranged Rhino
49 minutes ago, Ann said:

Because he is dishonest and only here because he thinks demonstrating to the internet how interminably stupid he is on a daily basis is somehow “trolling MAGA”. 

Just a guess.