Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump

Foxx

56 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Who did he rape?

No, they haven't proven he had sex with Stormy, she is a proven liar and has admitted to trying to extort him, and others, based on her accusation. So it is still her word against his and considering her story has changed multiple times her credibility is totally shot

That’s why they brought out details, for people like this. I don’t think there is anyone who doesn’t think they had sex. Anyone honest that is. Obviously that is not what he is on trial for tho. They still need to prove what he is actually on trial for. And it doesn’t matter what you and I think, it only matters what the jury thinks.

• Facepalm 2

Deranged Rhino
3 minutes ago, Pete said:

That’s why they brought out details, for people like this. I don’t think there is anyone who doesn’t think they had sex. Anyone honest that is. Obviously that is not what he is on trial for tho. They still need to prove what he is actually on trial for. And it doesn’t matter what you and I think, it only matters what the jury thinks.

Sex does not equal "rape".

• Like 3
  • Cheers 2

Uncle Joe
53 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Also a great song to stick roofing nails in your ears to.

So technically that would be an ear worm.

I was thinking more about our new JFK Jr Resident:

Hey you, out there in the cold
Getting lonely, getting old
Can you feel me?
Hey you, standing in the aisles
With itchy feet and fading smiles
Can you feel me?
Hey you, don't help them to bury the light
Don't give in without a fight

Hey you out there on your own
Sitting naked by the phone
Would you touch me?
Hey you with you ear against the wall
Waiting for someone to call out
Would you touch me?
Hey you, would you help me to carry the stone?
Open your heart, I'm coming home

But it was only fantasy
The wall was too high
As you can see
No matter how he tried
He could not break free

And the worms ate into his brain...

• Like 2

MothersMilk

Best line I've heard all day comes from msnbc, "they are trying to shame a sex worker". 

• Facepalm 2
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Wait, Pete blocked you? How childish.

I wish more people would take advantage of the blocking feature.

• Like 3

Deranged Rhino
1 hour ago, MothersMilk said:

Best line I've heard all day comes from msnbc, "they are trying to shame a sex worker". 

James is having a rough one. 

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

What we learned from the last witness of the day:

- DJT and Melania are still in their honeymoon phase.

- Melania would go to a window in the WH residence to wave at President Trump while he was working in the Oval Office.

- DJT was not at all concerned about the “Access Hollywood” tape.

- DJT’s team bought a beautiful $650 frame for a picture of his mom.
- DJT would sign stacks of checks and invoices on a daily basis, as most billionaire businessmen do.

-DJT was an amazing boss to work for.

What we didn’t learn:

- How any of this is a crime.

• Like 2

Trump’s attorneys requested a modification of the gag order so Trump could defend himself against the attacks by Stormy Daniels, but were denied by Judge Merchan.

Stormy Daniels made wild accusations during the testimony that had nothing to do with the case.

The Judge claims he’s doing this not only to protect witnesses, but also “ to protect the integrity of the proceedings.” :classic_blink:

What integrity? The prosecutor worked for Biden, his wife donated to Biden, the Judge donated to Biden, his daughter works for democrats, and it’s all happening in far left Manhattan? How can the Judge claim to be unbiased while he strips Donald Trump of his constitutional right?

• Angry 1
  • Cheers 2

The Guy In Pants
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

Love all the white colored in!! :classic_laugh:

Like Marge Simpson on meth

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Bless his stupid little heart

Edited by The Guy In Pants
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Ann said:

Trump’s attorneys requested a modification of the gag order so Trump could defend himself against the attacks by Stormy Daniels, but were denied by Judge Merchan.

Stormy Daniels made wild accusations during the testimony that had nothing to do with the case.

The Judge claims he’s doing this not only to protect witnesses, but also “ to protect the integrity of the proceedings.” :classic_blink:

What integrity? The prosecutor worked for Biden, his wife donated to Biden, the Judge donated to Biden, his daughter works for democrats, and it’s all happening in far left Manhattan? How can the Judge claim to be unbiased while he strips Donald Trump of his constitutional right?

He can defend himself, when he takes the stand.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 2

4merper4mer
4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Today I learned that James Carville hasn’t thrown away or donated any clothes since at least the Carter administration.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

james carville is impressive to me. he isn't of the same cloth i am, which is not good or bad (because it's me). carville has beliefs i am no where close to but he has, for the most part been civil, professional, and represents himself well. he isn't an AOC or a Sean Hannity. He is a politician who can make a valid point and a convincing logical fallacy.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Probably for the same reason he called Biden a rapist for diddling his daughter in the shower. Or when Biden sexually assaulted his staffer Tara Reade in his office.

Oh, wait. Pete never did that, in spite of there actually being MORE evidence BIden is a rapist than Trump is a rapist.

But that would require Pete to exercise critical thinking, and, well, let's be honest, Pete is a lot of things, but a critical thinker will never be one of them. :classic_laugh:

This is how you are going to defend this piece of shit? By saying the other guy is a piece of shit? Deflection, always the perfect defense. 

just admit the guy is a piece of shit rapist and move on. You keep bringing up Biden like I care about him, they can sit in the same jail cell for all I care. You better come up with a better defense than this. 

• clown 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
7 hours ago, Ann said:

I'll admit, I haven't been paying particularly close attention to this, because it's a crock of shit.

But...the gag order extends to Trump not being allowed to testify in court in his defense?  That's just about the most obvious grounds for overturning on appeal you can have.  It tells me that this case isn't about the charges or any supposed crime.  It's an excuse to keep Trump quiet.

Which is actually pretty funny, since Trump is usually his own worst enemy.  He routinely says things that are easily misinterpreted and used against him.  Put him on the stand, he'd almost certainly shoot himself in the foot.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Pete said:

This is how you are going to defend this piece of shit? By saying the other guy is a piece of shit? Deflection, always the perfect defense. 

just admit the guy is a piece of shit rapist and move on. You keep bringing up Biden like I care about him, they can sit in the same jail cell for all I care. You better come up with a better defense than this. 

That's less a defense of Trump than it is calling you the intellectually vapid childish hypocrite you are.  

• Like 2

IDBillzFan
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

That's less a defense of Trump than it is calling you the intellectually vapid childish hypocrite you are.  

Precisely. 

3 hours ago, Pete said:

If only you had the basic common sense to read more and react less, you'd know what I think about Trump.

But you're SO completely unhinged about Trump, you just don't have the energy or intellect to do the work.

But in the end, these are only two possible choices we have for someone to run the country next year. And side by side, no reasonable person would think four more years of Tapioca Joe is a good plan. I despise Trump, the person, and any long time poster here will confirm that for your feeble noggin.

The difference is that one of these guys didn't lead us into two wars, record inflation, 10s of millions of illegals flooding the country (many of whom are raping and killing women and children), rampant antisemitism throughout the country, rampant crime, the most embarrassing foreign policy in our lifetime, and the list goes on.

Do you know how completely incompetent you have to be as a Democrat to lose blacks, Hispanics, Jews, women AND the 18-35 year olds in just three years?

But oh! Trump is a rapist! He lied in court! Trump bad! Trump mean! :deadhorse: 

Your kind of schtick was old and overused LONG before you showed up to this site.

• Applause 1
  • Cheers 4