Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump

Foxx

RochesterRob
5 minutes ago, Pete said:

If you can support that more power to ya. I wish I had the ability to firmly implant my head up my ass like you do. I don’t care how New York State defines rape. 

now I’ve already got sucked into more of a conversation with a rape supporter than I wanted. 

I want to start by saying nobody I know has ever committed a rape.  Having said that everybody talks like a tough guy about rape until it hits close to home such as with an uncle, brother, or son being accused of committing a rape.  Most people will be in denial even if there is in solid physical evidence.  You may at some point in time care a great deal as to hearsay being considered solid evidence in a rape trial.  Real life is not a sporting competition where you try to get something over on someone else for a score.  All the pettiness we see in society at present WILL come back to haunt us at the worst possible time.  

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
12 minutes ago, Pete said:

Let’s see who am I going to listen to? A judge that said her claim was substantially true or some random dude on a message board?

Or THE ARTICLE YOU POSTED THAT DISAGREED WITH YOU CLAIM!

• Haha 3

IDBillzFan
9 minutes ago, Pete said:

Let’s see who am I going to listen to? A judge that said her claim was substantially true  she could not prove she was raped or some random dudes on a message board pointing out that I proved myself wrong by posting an article claiming Trump was not found guilty of rape?

Fixed that for you, Petey. One day you may have the ability to think for yourself, support your statements with fact, and be open to accepting corrections to your incorrect opinions.

But today ain't the day. :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • clown 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, IDBillzFan said:

Fixed that for you, Petey. One day you may have the ability to think for yourself, support your statements with fact, and be open to accepting corrections to your incorrect opinions.

Hey, let's give him credit where due: he is thinking for himself.

He's just really, really, really bad at it.  

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

I want to start by saying nobody I know has ever committed a rape.  Having said that everybody talks like a tough guy about rape until it hits close to home such as with an uncle, brother, or son being accused of committing a rape.  Most people will be in denial even if there is in solid physical evidence.  You may at some point in time care a great deal as to hearsay being considered solid evidence in a rape trial.  Real life is not a sporting competition where you try to get something over on someone else for a score.  All the pettiness we see in society at present WILL come back to haunt us at the worst possible time.  

I appreciate your well thought out post. Props to you for being able to respond without an insult, shocking for this message board. I agree with your comment on pettiness but I’m not trying to get one up on a scoreboard. Some people may be able to overlook a lot with trump including his lack of any kind of morals. I can’t. And I especially can’t overlook how he treats women. If people don’t like that I can live with it. Flame away.

And I did have a cousin put in jail for sexual abuse of a child. He got the shit beat out of him in prison and I couldn’t have been happier. Thankfully his family moved out west when he got out and I have never heard from him again.

Edited by Pete
  • clown 1

4 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

That wasn’t my opinion that was the article. Only your dumb ass thinks he can wipe out a quote from a judge. But that is what I expect from you. No brains but that is the only way to defend that rapist.

• clown 2

Fansince88
33 minutes ago, Pete said:

If you can support that more power to ya. I wish I had the ability to firmly implant my head up my ass like you do. I don’t care how New York State defines rape. 

now I’ve already got sucked into more of a conversation with a rape supporter than I wanted. 

keyboard-baby.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I don't want to say Tiberious has competition but...

REG-L-KUSpecialOlympics1549.jpg?w=1024

Thank you for telling me I’m right. When this is all you got, insults, you’re done.

• clown 2

IDBillzFan
42 minutes ago, Pete said:

That wasn’t my opinion that was the article. Only your dumb ass thinks he can wipe out a quote from a judge. But that is what I expect from you. No brains but that is the only way to defend that rapist.

Follow the very simple, obvious, bouncing ball...if you can.

You call Trump a rapist.

I ask you to show me proof where Trump was convicted of rape.

You post an article that literally proves he was NOT convicted of rape.

We point out that you proved my point, not yours.

This becomes "you're defending a rapist."

You see, Pete, this is why you're the Greta Thornburgs of Rachel Maddows.  You make Joe Biden sound coherent. No joke! :classic_laugh:

• Like 3
  • clown 1
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Follow the very simple, obvious, bouncing ball...if you can.

You call Trump a rapist.

I ask you to show me proof where Trump was convicted of rape.

You post an article that literally proves he was NOT convicted of rape.

We point out that you proved my point, not yours.

This becomes "you're defending a rapist."

You see, Pete, this is why you're the Greta Thornburgs of Rachel Maddows.  You make Joe Biden sound coherent. No joke! :classic_laugh:

He’s a rapist deal with it. You insulting me is not going to change that fact. When you forcibly throw yourself on a woman and shove your fingers up her vagina you’re a rapist. I don’t give a crap that New York State says it’s only rape if you shove your penis in her. You support that, I can only imagine because you treat women the same way trump does! your head is firmly and squarely implanted in your ass! 

• clown 3
  • Haha 1

Fansince88
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Pete said:

He’s a rapist deal with it. You insulting me is not going to change that fact. When you forcibly throw yourself on a woman and shove your fingers up her vagina you’re a rapist. I don’t give a crap that New York State says it’s only rape if you shove your penis in her. You support that, I can only imagine because you treat women the same way trump does! your head is firmly and squarely implanted in your ass! 

I'm officially accusing Pete of being a Bank Robber. Doesn't matter if he is or is not. I accused him so therefore he is. That's how the rule of law works in Peteville. 

BTW, He never said that he did that. he said you could.

Edited by Fansince88

Fansince88
28 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Not fair, these are actual handicap kids. Pete is just a fool that is here to cause Kaos. In fact, this is the image I get of him after he tells @Crap Throwing Clavin he bested him. 

🔥 Conrad Siegfried MBTI Personality Type INTJ or INTP?

• Applause 1
  • Cheers 1

RochesterRob
1 hour ago, Pete said:

I appreciate your well thought out post. Props to you for being able to respond without an insult, shocking for this message board. I agree with your comment on pettiness but I’m not trying to get one up on a scoreboard. Some people may be able to overlook a lot with trump including his lack of any kind of morals. I can’t. And I especially can’t overlook how he treats women. If people don’t like that I can live with it. Flame away.

And I did have a cousin put in jail for sexual abuse of a child. He got the shit beat out of him in prison and I couldn’t have been happier. Thankfully his family moved out west when he got out and I have never heard from him again.

Unfortunately most allegations of rape are anything but clear cut.  One story I recall from my college years was a guy (age 19) who was having intercourse with his girlfriend.  She had been 18 for several months and definitely gave consent based on what friends of the man and woman stated.  But they made errors in judgement in doing it under the woman's father's roof.  The father had a pretty poor reputation in terms of temper and was considered a very bitter man in general.  I don't know much in the way in details but the father did not take long to figure out something happened shortly before he got home from work.  It took a shorter period of time for the father to badger the girl to "admit" that she was raped.  She was generally weak willed when it came to her parents and the father held most of the cards in terms of letting the daughter live at home not paying for rent or food.  Long story made short is this guy was going to be made to suffer for all the slights that the father felt he had endured over his life.  The boyfriend got 13 years in state prison.  Weaponizing the legal system never brings any good.  If you have sons you might want to impress stories such as what I mentioned here to them.  They may at some point be on the wrong end of a rape charge. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
27 minutes ago, Pete said:

He’s a rapist deal with it. 

How do you not understand that the evidence you posted to demonstrate he's a rapist literally says he's not a rapist?

No one's defending a rapist.  Everyone is mocking your complete inability to have anything approaching a discussion.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
9 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Unfortunately most allegations of rape are anything but clear cut.  One story I recall from my college years was a guy (age 19) who was having intercourse with his girlfriend.  She had been 18 for several months and definitely gave consent based on what friends of the man and woman stated.  But they made errors in judgement in doing it under the woman's father's roof.  The father had a pretty poor reputation in terms of temper and was considered a very bitter man in general.  I don't know much in the way in details but the father did not take long to figure out something happened shortly before he got home from work.  It took a shorter period of time for the father to badger the girl to "admit" that she was raped.  She was generally weak willed when it came to her parents and the father held most of the cards in terms of letting the daughter live at home not paying for rent or food.  Long story made short is this guy was going to be made to suffer for all the slights that the father felt he had endured over his life.  The boyfriend got 13 years in state prison.  Weaponizing the legal system never brings any good.  If you have sons you might want to impress stories such as what I mentioned here to them.  They may at some point be on the wrong end of a rape charge. 

I was nearly on the wrong end of a rape charge.  Pretty much the only thing that kept me from being charged was that I was 400 miles away at the time.  

• Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
46 minutes ago, Foxx said:

You just know there's some board he runs to after all his shit-posting here and brags about his victories over the MAGAt Nazis.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Sad story especially for kids so young. My friends son suffered thru something similar. He was young and knocked up a girl that was older. They had the baby and were together for awhile, maybe a year or so, then she accused him of raping her, he got arrested and was in jail for a bit but it came out it was a lie she told just because she wanted to take the kid and leave. It ended up better for him than the kid in your story but he never sees his son anymore.

• Sad 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Pete said:

Sad story especially for kids so young. My friends son suffered thru something similar. He was young and knocked up a girl that was older. They had the baby and were together for awhile, maybe a year or so, then she accused him of raping her, he got arrested and was in jail for a bit but it came out it was a lie she told just because she wanted to take the kid and leave. It ended up better for him than the kid in your story but he never sees his son anymore.

I call bullshit.  You never had a friend.

• O Rly 1

2 hours ago, Ann said:

You are in for a real treat. :classic_dry:

Can we ban the people replying to Pete? It's embarrassing 

• Sad 1