Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 minutes ago, Boyst said:

Can we ban the people replying to Pete? It's embarrassing 

He's going to end up blocking everyone before the weekend's out, and won't see any replies anyway.

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

He's going to end up blocking everyone before the weekend's out, and won't see any replies anyway.

Oh l am sure he wont. He has blocked me. @Pete doesn't do anything but disrupt the elsewise chaos of mundanity here

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Fansince88
51 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I call bullshit.  You never had a friend.

What was the rest of the story? I stopped at I had a friend. 

Fansince88
3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

You are, far away, quite possibly the dumbest phuck I've ever run into on a Bills message board, and I was there for the Retatta thread.

Well done, Pete. You hit a low I never thought could be hit.  :classic_laugh:

Hold tight. The weekend is young. 

Uncle Joe
1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

Weaponizing the legal system never brings any good.  If you have sons you might want to impress stories such as what I mentioned here to them.  They may at some point be on the wrong end of a rape charge. 

All Charges Dropped in Duke Case - The New York Times

• Like 2

Uncle Joe

Pete has brought back memories Of Dikembe. It's like a mental midget challenging the great one.

17 hours ago, Ann said:

One of Alvin Bragg’s paralegals, Jaden Jarmel-Schneider, admitted on the stand that the prosecutors deleted call records between Michael Cohen and Keith Davidson.

The prosecution submitted the records into evidence, but didn’t mention that they deleted some records.

One of Alvin Bragg's paralegals admitted on the stand today in the Trump trial that his office deleted three pages worth of phone calls between Stormy Daniels' lawyer Keith Davidson and Michael Cohen.

Not only that but they submitted the call records into evidence but didn't mention to Trump's team that some of the files were deleted.

This trial becomes more insane by the day.

• Facepalm 1
  • Popcorn 2

12 hours ago, Boyst said:

I wish people would use the ignore/block feature. People complained about the chaos ATOP, but seem to embrace it when brought here on a smaller scale. I have no idea why that is.

• Applause 2

2 minutes ago, Ann said:

I wish people would use the ignore/block feature. People complained about the chaos ATOP, but seem to embrace it when brought here on a smaller scale. I have no idea why that is.

Because half these people are still posting at atop. Go create an account and you will see their name. I heard the sob story of how some of them were banned so they started this board. And the moderates of the political form are over there are worse than anything here so I can’t imagine how bad they must have been to get banned over there. I laugh when I see someone slam atop and then see them posting over there. 

• Facepalm 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Ann said:

Not to mention they are so &#%$en weak here they can’t deal with an opposing opinion without name calling. Not once have I said anything about a Republican policy. I think that would be what triggered the masses? I don’t like trump so what? I don’t care if you like trump or not, I don’t care if you like Biden or not. I’ve never seen a board like this. And I blocked boyst also she can block me if she don’t like me. I have not lost a second of sleep over it! And she is one that posts at atop still. Historical!

Besides I’m going to try to stop posting about trump. I don’t want it affecting posting during football season which is the reason I joined this board. I get the feeling people are so petty on here it will carry over to football. 

Edited by Pete
  • clown 3
  • Haha 1

IDBillzFan
9 hours ago, Ann said:

Because its been a while since we batted around someone so devoid of even the simplest form of critical thinking and communication. I'll stop feeding him. That won't change things, but I'll stop contributing.

15 hours ago, Boyst said:

You want to ban US because we're embarrassing YOU? :classic_laugh:

If we were paid every time you've embarrassed us over the years, we'd be sitting on an island we bought with our spare change.

Take a breath, brother. We're just killing a little time by mocking the troll. You'll be fine.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Because its been a while since we batted around someone so devoid of even the simplest form of critical thinking and communication. I'll stop feeding him. That won't change things, but I'll stop contributing.

If we were paid every time you've embarrassed us over the years, we'd be sitting on an island we bought with our spare change.

Take a breath, brother. We're just killing a little time by mocking the troll. You'll be fine.

I figured it out you’re the dumb phuck who’s video went viral for jumping thru the table while your coat was on fire and you knocked yourself out and just laid on the ground burning aren’t you? How are the burn wounds healing? It’s obvious you fried your brain long before that with all the drinking and drugs you do so smashing your head the table didn’t hurt.

44 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Atop I went overboard intentionally to cause the moderation a headache. 

• Haha 2

MothersMilk

https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/buffalo/news/2024/05/11/barron-trump-florida-republican-delegate

“While Barron is honored to have been chosen as a delegate by the Florida Republican Party, he regretfully declines to participate due to prior commitments,” Melania Trump’s office said.

Republican Party of Florida chairman Evan Power had said Wednesday that the 18-year-old high school senior would serve as one of 41 at-large delegates from Florida to the national gathering, where the GOP is set to officially nominate his father as its presidential candidate for the November general election.

Power did not respond to a request for comment Friday.

In an interview earlier Friday on “Kayal and Company” on Philadelphia’s Talk Radio 1210 WPHT, Donald Trump was asked about Barron joining the Florida delegation. “He’s really been a great student. And he does like politics,” Trump said. “It’s sort of funny. He’ll tell me sometimes, ‘Dad, this is what you have to do.’”

• Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

[...]

Yeah...this.  Although you all know that when I find someone is being inconsistent - like posting articles that debunk their own claims in the first goddamn paragraph - I call them out.  This bozo's basically just a cat toy.  And it's been a while since I batted around a cat toy.

But eventually, the cat toy gets raggedy and boring (particularly when the cat toy starts whining "WAAAHHH!!  People are being as big an @$$h@l& as I am and I can't handle it!"), and it's time to move on to a new cat toy.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

devnull
1 hour ago, Ann said:

People camped out overnight to attend his NJ rally. This was the crowd over six hours prior to start time.

Meanwhile, at a Biden rally....

NS1hNjVhNmMuanBn

• Sad 1
  • Haha 4

Fansince88
16 hours ago, Pete said:

Not to mention they are so &#%$en weak here they can’t deal with an opposing opinion without name calling. Not once have I said anything about a Republican policy. I think that would be what triggered the masses? I don’t like trump so what? I don’t care if you like trump or not, I don’t care if you like Biden or not. I’ve never seen a board like this. And I blocked boyst also she can block me if she don’t like me. I have not lost a second of sleep over it! And she is one that posts at atop still. Historical!

Besides I’m going to try to stop posting about trump. I don’t want it affecting posting during football season which is the reason I joined this board. I get the feeling people are so petty on here it will carry over to football. 

She is much tougher than any man I have ever met. I would love for you to speak face to face with her like that. 

• Haha 2