Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump

Foxx

Jabba The Hutt
8 hours ago, MothersMilk said:

https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/buffalo/news/2024/05/11/barron-trump-florida-republican-delegate

“While Barron is honored to have been chosen as a delegate by the Florida Republican Party, he regretfully declines to participate due to prior commitments,” Melania Trump’s office said.

Republican Party of Florida chairman Evan Power had said Wednesday that the 18-year-old high school senior would serve as one of 41 at-large delegates from Florida to the national gathering, where the GOP is set to officially nominate his father as its presidential candidate for the November general election.

Power did not respond to a request for comment Friday.

In an interview earlier Friday on “Kayal and Company” on Philadelphia’s Talk Radio 1210 WPHT, Donald Trump was asked about Barron joining the Florida delegation. “He’s really been a great student. And he does like politics,” Trump said. “It’s sort of funny. He’ll tell me sometimes, ‘Dad, this is what you have to do.’”

I hope we find out that his first name really is Robber and Barron is his middle name!

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Remember when Pete said he hadn't been atop and didn't know shit about it yet here he is identifying people there?  Good times.  Namely me ... Thinking I really am a woman. Loveeeee it.

And the fact that he said I post atop is historical... Yes, it is. I'm a legend.

Y'all being had

Edited by Boyst
  • Applause 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Boyst said:

Remember when Pete said he hadn't been atop and didn't know shit about it yet here he is identifying people there?  Good times.  Namely me ... Thinking I really am a woman. Loveeeee it.

And the fact that he said I post atop is historical... Yes, it is. I'm a legend.

Y'all being had

I was pretty sure that, if not there, he was running to some other board bragging about how every day he wins a massive victory over the Trump supporters.

• Like 2

In recently filed affidavit in classified docs case, a dirty cop from the corrupt Washington FBI field office asks Dem donor/Epstein defender Judge Bruce Reinhart to sign a warrant to get the cell phones of Walt Nauta, one of Trump's personal aides.

Why? For moving boxes and allegedly giving inconsistent statements to authorities about boxes. Reinhart of course also signed the Mar-a-Lago search warrant.

Everywhere you turn in this case, it gets dirtier and dirtier.

And Nauta's residence.

FBI started targeting Nauta in May 2022. Bratt/DOJ wanted Nauta to flip and become a cooperating witness against Trump.

During a separate witness FBI interview, one FBI agent asked the witness about Nauta's general state of mind and if he was seeing anyone at the time.

Howell then signed off on a warrant for Nauta's location history from his cell phone.

Among Howell's other abuses are signing a warrant sought by Jack Smith to get Trump's Twitter data AND an NDO preventing Twitter from notifying Trump as well as piercing atty-client privilege to help Smith get all of Trump lawyer Evan Corcoran's records.

• Angry 2

7 hours ago, Ann said:

Finally finally finally trump says something I like.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Pete said:

Does anyone know of this is true?

Sure. He paid 100k people in NJ last night to show up…even more was paid to those that were willing to camp out. 

:facepalm:

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Ann said:

Sure. He paid 100k people in NJ last night to show up…even more was paid to those that were willing to camp out. 

:facepalm:

• clown 3
  • O Rly 1

6 hours ago, Pete said:

Yes, I am certain the police lied about attendance because Trump paid them, too. 

• Haha 2
  • Applause 2

6 hours ago, Pete said:

Was that the overflow or the immediate crowd? But, you are correct, I am sure he was still speaking and they left after they camped out and waited for 6-8 hours to get in.

• Haha 1
  • Applause 2