Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Had they been referring to Sagan as Professor Sagan, wouldn't have complained.  They weren't doing that though.

Plus, when everyone's a doctor, you end up with awkward situations like this...

• Haha 3

MothersMilk
8 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Biden rally attendee's are comp'd by a box of saltines.  Store brand.

To be fair to the box of saltines, a lot of store brands are the "big brands" product. They aren't changing their line just to make an inferior or cheaper product, it would be too costly. They just use a more generic style package that saves them money. 

• Cheers 2

RochesterRob
7 minutes ago, MothersMilk said:

To be fair to the box of saltines, a lot of store brands are the "big brands" product. They aren't changing their line just to make an inferior or cheaper product, it would be too costly. They just use a more generic style package that saves them money. 

I've never had a box of Sure Fine or Big M brand crackers taste like Nabisco Premium saltines.  And they go stale much sooner than Nabisco as well.  

• Applause 1
  • Cheers 2

Uncle Joe
On 5/10/2024 at 10:31 PM, Pete said:

Besides I’m going to try to stop posting about trump. I don’t want it affecting posting during football season which is the reason I joined this board. I get the feeling people are so petty on here it will carry over to football. 

Pete watching a Trump rally

GIF by Giphy QA

• Haha 7

MothersMilk
8 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

I've never had a box of Sure Fine or Big M brand crackers taste like Nabisco Premium saltines.  And they go stale much sooner than Nabisco as well.  

Can't speak to those two brands of crackers but crackers vs premium saltines will lose every time, crackers and saltines are two different animals. With Joey's shrinkflation going on  I'm surprised they last more than a few days with how small the package has gotten. 

8 hours ago, Pete said:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

MothersMilk
3 minutes ago, Ann said:

I've always wondered how joey's southern border got That littered. Those people lugged that shit That far only to just dump it? Surprised that Texas hasn't enacted their littering fine.

• Like 2

New Jersey Democrat Congresswoman @MikieSherrill, who told President Trump to “go back to court” in New York City (where he’s on trial under Judge Merchan) yesterday while he was having a MASSIVE rally in Wildwood, New Jersey, is a CLIENT of Judge Merchan’s daughter, Loren Merchan, who is the President of the Democrat Political Consulting firm “Authentic Campaigns” @Authentic_HQ

. This is evidence of a Democrat elected official in Congress using President Trump’s trial under Judge Merchan as a form of social media content which directly financially benefits the Judge’s daughter since @MikieSherrill

is paying Loren Merchan for “digital consulting”, which includes social media management for the clients of Authentic Campaigns.

Over the last 9 months, @MikieSherrillhas paid Judge Merchan’s daughter’s company Authentic Campaigns over $216,793.98

This is another example of yet ANOTHER conflict of interest and another reason why Judge Merchan should recuse himself from President Trump’s trial in NYC.

This is ELECTION INTERFERENCE of the highest order, and it’s being carried out via malicious and unconstitutional gag orders and shady high dollar payments to a Judge’s daughter under the guise of “political digital consulting”

. It’s worth noting how large the payments are by elected Democrats to Authentic Campaigns for their “services”. These rates are considered to be EXTREMELY high for “digital consulting” to a single vendor, and really reiterates the need for an independent @HouseGOP investigation into Authentic Campaigns and their bank records.

Donald Trump has been gagged and threatened with arrest by Judge Merchan, all while Judge Merchan’s daughter’s clients are using her father’s position as the NY judge overseeing Trump’s trial as a way to attack President Trump online, which then turns into payments for the judge’s daughter, Loren Merchan who bills this service as “digital consulting” to her Democrat, anti-Trump clientele, which also includes the Biden-Harris campaign, the Democrat Senate Majority PAC, and @RepAdamSchiff, among many other high profile Democrats.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

Pete watching a Trump rally

GIF by Giphy QA

That’s a good one I have to admit I laughed. 

• clown 2
  • Haha 1

4merper4mer

I have no real opinion on Trump’s policies but find him honest and likable.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

devnull
28 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

I have no real opinion on Trump’s policies but find him honest and likable.

And he doesn't have dementia

• Like 2

Fansince88
7 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Had that conversation with my brother when he got his PhD.  He was wondering if he should professionally go by "Dr." or "Mr."  Told him the American convention, and if it really mattered to him, he'd probably do best by compromising on "Professor" with his students.  Really...anyone who knows you have a PhD doesn't have to call you "Dr," anyone who has to call you "Dr" doesn't need to know you have a PhD.

Throughout college and grad school, the only professor I had who went by "Dr." was British, so there was an unspoken tacit agreement among staff and students that we wouldn't question him following European practice.

I know quite a few medical Doctors that shouldnt go by Dr.

• clown 1
  • Haha 2
  • Cheers 2

Fansince88
6 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

If Nabisco can ever tell me where "bioengineered food ingredient" found in every one of their products ingredient list is grown I may purchase something from them again. 

• Like 1
  • clown 1
  • Haha 1

Deranged Rhino

You can hear the "REEEEE!"  :hairpull:  from ATOP all the way in LA this morning. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2