Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump

Foxx

46 minutes ago, Ann said:

Get the coward up on the stand. He won’t. Zzzszzzzz.

• clown 2
  • O Rly 1

7 hours ago, Pete said:

Get the coward up on the stand. He won’t. Zzzszzzzz.

Who?

17 minutes ago, Ann said:

Who?

Trump. If he wants to defend himself that’s the place to do it. He’s a coward. 

• clown 2
  • O Rly 1

7 hours ago, Pete said:

Trump. If he wants to defend himself that’s the place to do it. He’s a coward. 

I sincerely hope he does not testify! They will slap him with perjury charges for saying the sky is blue.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

1 minute ago, Ann said:

I sincerely hope he does not testify! They will slap him with perjury charges for saying the sky is blue.

This is just a weak argument. Always the victim. He earned that gag order. 

a bunch of articles came out yesterday that trumps attack on judges has resulted in calls for violence. 

trump is a walking shit show. But at this point nothing anyone says matters. Not that clown show of vp candidates and what they are going out everyday and saying to the press, not the talking heads on tv or you and I. Only the 12 jurors, that’s all that matters at this point. It seems like this ids a weak case to begin with that was proven very well with a known liar as your star witness. I’m not sure why maga is worried? 

• clown 3
  • Facepalm 1

4 minutes ago, Pete said:

This is just a weak argument. Always the victim. He earned that gag order. 

a bunch of articles came out yesterday that trumps attack on judges has resulted in calls for violence. 

trump is a walking shit show. But at this point nothing anyone says matters. Not that clown show of vp candidates and what they are going out everyday and saying to the press, not the talking heads on tv or you and I. Only the 12 jurors, that’s all that matters at this point. It seems like this ids a weak case to begin with that was proven very well with a known liar as your star witness. I’m not sure why maga is worried? 

Of course you don’t agree with it Ann, I didn’t expect you to. The heck with holding politicians accountable, that’s why this country is in this mess. And I’m talking about all of them, not just trump. When was the last time Congress did anything for the people? I didn’t think so!!

• clown 2

4merper4mer

I think Trump is setting a constitutional example for all of us by not taking the stand and forcing the prosecution to prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt on its own merits.  Sure, it’s risky, but there is no bravery without risk.  Trump’s bravery and altruism will be chronicled in history.  We all owe him a debt of gratitude for his humility and selflessness.

• clown 1
  • Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 2

6 hours ago, Nanker said:

If that is true, it is corruption on a monumental scale.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

8 minutes ago, Ann said:

If that is true, it is corruption on a monumental scale.

And you are surprised? The funny thing to me is you guys act like it’s only on one side. You magaets should be celebrating this. If all this corruption ids true this judge has given trump more get out of jail free cards than you get get in a game of monopoly.

• clown 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Nanker said:

To be fair, the lyrics to "Rockin' In The Free World" are a good match to his message.  And also to be fair: at least he didn't pursue James Taylor diplomacy and play the song DURING the diplomatic meetings.

I'm a better guitar player, though.

Fansince88
3 hours ago, Pete said:

Of course you don’t agree with it Ann, I didn’t expect you to. The heck with holding politicians accountable, that’s why this country is in this mess. And I’m talking about all of them, not just trump. When was the last time Congress did anything for the people? I didn’t think so!!

You are talking to yourself again and you want us to see you foolish points on Trump? 

Crap Throwing Clavin
8 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

You are talking to yourself again and you want us to see you foolish points on Trump? 

Who else listens to him?

Hell, even he doesn't listen to him.  He's shown that several times already.

• Like 2