Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump

Foxx

7 hours ago, Pete said:

I love when you show how weak and pathetic you are. I see you don’t defend trump because there is no defense for him. Thank you for admitting I’m right.

@Pete, please try and have a rational discussion.  You seem to be a lefty, which is in short supply here. Defend your politics. Offer up better ideas. This #OrangeManBad shtick every other post not only doesn’t promote discussion, it grows tiresome. 

• Like 2
  • Popcorn 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 1

IDBillzFan

So am I understanding correctly that Bragg orchestrated this trial against Trump and has not once, at any time, explained to the jurors what the charges are? :classic_blink:

I may not have a law degree, but isn't it difficult to get people to agree that someone committed a crime if you don't explain to them what the crime is?

Why, it's almost like this entire trial was to keep Trump off the campaign trail and hopefully get him to open his yap enough to be thrown in prison for violating a gag order handed down by a judge who literally has not instructed the jurors what the crime is.

The level of embarrassment for leftists right now is impossible to even chart.

• Like 2
  • Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 2

MothersMilk

Moving on to the "debates". They aren't really debates now, just a throwing insults kind of affair. Why waste millions of dollars on them, inflation is already high and let's just throw money into the wind. 

The American public in general already knows who they are going to vote for, other than maybe 10%. That is a guess, I have no concrete numbers nor does anyone. All anyone has to look at is their monthly bills for food, gas, interest rates, etc. to make their decision in November. Yes, we were much better off 4 years ago, regardless of the covid excuse Dems/libs like to tout.

• Cheers 2

IDBillzFan
1 minute ago, MothersMilk said:

Moving on to the "debates". They aren't really debates now, just a throwing insults kind of affair. Why waste millions of dollars on them, inflation is already high and let's just throw money into the wind. 

The American public in general already knows who they are going to vote for, other than maybe 10%. That is a guess, I have no concrete numbers nor does anyone. All anyone has to look at is their monthly bills for food, gas, interest rates, etc. to make their decision in November. Yes, we were much better off 4 years ago, regardless of the covid excuse Dems/libs like to tout.

I think you need to have a couple of debates just to see if Biden can remain coherent for three straight hours without losing his mind, shitting his diapers, and explaining how Corn Pop is bad dude who molested his daughter in the shower.

The dude's a freaking vegetable. Everyone needs to see that first hand.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

So am I understanding correctly that Bragg orchestrated this trial against Trump and has not once, at any time, explained to the jurors what the charges are? :classic_blink:

I may not have a law degree, but isn't it difficult to get people to agree that someone committed a crime if you don't explain to them what the crime is?

Why, it's almost like this entire trial was to keep Trump off the campaign trail and hopefully get him to open his yap enough to be thrown in prison for violating a gag order handed down by a judge who literally has not instructed the jurors what the crime is.

The level of embarrassment for leftists right now is impossible to even chart.

saw a yahoo news video that said the case was already closed and they are just letting hte defense put on a show. there is no way he isn't convicted.

not one bit in the video of the law professor's 6 minute interview did he explain the charges.

• Like 2
  • Popcorn 1

1 hour ago, LB3 said:

He's trying to get booted so he can run back and brag about it.

It does remind me of a poster at ATOP who had Aspberger's. A leftist who got booted because he couldn't control himself outside of PPP. He didn't seem like a bad guy but he sure did he let politics break him.

he should not be banned. @Ann please do not ban him. make him stay. and ban the people who reply to him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

IDBillzFan
6 minutes ago, Boyst said:

there is no way he isn't convicted.

Is or isn't?

MothersMilk
5 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I think you need to have a couple of debates just to see if Biden can remain coherent for three straight hours without losing his mind, shitting his diapers, and explaining how Corn Pop is bad dude who molested his daughter in the shower.

The dude's a freaking vegetable. Everyone needs to see that first hand.

I differ a bit here. No one would call their grandma or grandpa a vegetable if they forgot where they put their glasses down. I can get old age and what comes of it, most have had senior members in their family.

The problem is that granny or grandpa is running the United States of America. That is the scary part.

These aren't really debates anymore.

devnull
42 minutes ago, MothersMilk said:

I differ a bit here. No one would call their grandma or grandpa a vegetable if they forgot where they put their glasses down. I can get old age and what comes of it, most have had senior members in their family.

The problem is that granny or grandpa is running the United States of America. That is the scary part.

Neither is the guy elected President.

That is the scary part

Crap Throwing Clavin
45 minutes ago, MothersMilk said:

These aren't really debates anymore.

I've never much liked - okay, never at all liked - the gloating over Biden's apparent condition.

It's not a laughing matter.  It's tragic.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I've never much liked - okay, never at all liked - the gloating over Biden's apparent condition.

We have been calling it elder abuse for years. And, it is.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 1

Spartacus
34 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

you're so in touch with your feelings

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
45 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

you're so in touch with your feelings

What's your &#%$ing point?  You disagree?  

• Haha 2

Fansince88
2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

2 hours ago, Ann said:

We have been calling it elder abuse for years. And, it is.

Lost my grandmother to this and it was tough to watch. My wife's grandfather was lost to this and it was tough to watch. My father in law is showing signs and seem to be coming on him fast and it is tough to watch. Biden has been a dirt bag his whole career and it is tough to watch them parade him out daily like this. Someone needs to pay for this abuse.

• Sad 4

6 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

The challenge with this poster is he seems remarkably unable to visit this board, absorb the nature and tone of every thread under every topic, and not once stop to consider why the only threads that melt down are the ones involving his participation.

Coincidence I Think Not GIF

And who melted down? Every thread? This is the only one I post in for the most part. 

• clown 2