Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump

Foxx

4merper4mer
14 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Is or isn't?

Shirley you know that a trial which already has components of campaigning on getting Trump, meetings at WH , assigning former  #3 at DOJ to work on it, assigning an anti-Trump judge, muzzling Trump, promoting loud anti-Trump witnesses, allowing hours of testimony unrelated to the topic, not even really defining a charge to the jury, a jury pool based in Manhattan, might, just might, have jurors who had already decided before opening arguments began right?

• Like 1

RochesterRob
16 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I think you need to have a couple of debates just to see if Biden can remain coherent for three straight hours without losing his mind, shitting his diapers, and explaining how Corn Pop is bad dude who molested his daughter in the shower.

The dude's a freaking vegetable. Everyone needs to see that first hand.

Don't expect a debate that is on the up and up.  

• clown 1

16 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Is or isn't?

Isn't. The professor insisted that he would be convincted. That the defense bringing up the two witnesses that basically showed nothing happened were just for show to convince people in the Trump base it wasn't real. He said the prosecution proved their case even before the trial because the "facts at hand show a deliberate criminal act" is all he said for whatever the crime was...  I need to find it

• Like 1

IDBillzFan
3 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Shirley you know that a trial which already has components of campaigning on getting Trump, meetings at WH , assigning former  #3 at DOJ to work on it, assigning an anti-Trump judge, muzzling Trump, promoting loud anti-Trump witnesses, allowing hours of testimony unrelated to the topic, not even really defining a charge to the jury, a jury pool based in Manhattan, might, just might, have jurors who had already decided before opening arguments began right?

I can see that point, no question. But I don't know what the charges are, so I don't know what the punishment would be. I know it revolves around him inflating property values for a loan, which is to say it's unlikely a conviction would lead to prison time, so he'll just file an appeal and get it thrown out. 

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

Don't expect a debate that is on the up and up.  

I'm actually surprised, and a bit leery, that Trump jumped so quickly on having CNN with Jake Tapper and Dana Bash do this when both have already professed that another Trump presidency would be the end of the world, or democracy, or some other left-wing nutbag panic attack.

So of course it won't be fair. I don't expect ANY of this to be fair, right up to the election. I don't even trust the polls, but they are genuinely so bad that pretty much everyone on both sides of see a path for Biden, which is why he's going to 'throw more spaghetti on the wall' per Carville because he's simply out of options.

• Like 1
  • clown 1

Deranged Rhino
3 hours ago, Boyst said:

Isn't. The professor insisted that he would be convincted. That the defense bringing up the two witnesses that basically showed nothing happened were just for show to convince people in the Trump base it wasn't real. He said the prosecution proved their case even before the trial because the "facts at hand show a deliberate criminal act" is all he said for whatever the crime was...  I need to find it

The professor needs to return his law degree if that's his takeaway. The prosecution has yet to even clarify the charges - so how could they have proved their case before? 

He's waaaaaaaay off on his read of this situation. 

And even if Trump is convicted, it won't prevent him from winning in November. If anything, it'll galvanize more people around him as we've been watching this whole time. 

• Like 2
  • clown 1
  • Popcorn 1

4merper4mer
4 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I can see that point, no question. But I don't know what the charges are, so I don't know what the punishment would be. I know it revolves around him inflating property values for a loan, which is to say it's unlikely a conviction would lead to prison time, so he'll just file an appeal and get it thrown out. 

You’re getting your bullshit trials mixed up.  This bullshit trial is about ??????  The OTHER bullshit trial is about inflating property values.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

IDBillzFan
7 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

You’re getting your bullshit trials mixed up.  This bullshit trial is about ??????  The OTHER bullshit trial is about inflating property values.

So many trials. So little time to keep them straight. I can only imagine what middle America knows about it all.

• Haha 1

Not sure what the context for this really is, but I see it floating around:

Who in their right mind would believe that any of these 3 would assist in running positive Trump stories?

• Like 3
  • Doh! 1
  • Haha 1

IDBillzFan
41 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Gee, I'm so surprised Cohen turning into a star witness who shit the bed on the stand.

The humble are exalted and the exalted are, once again, humbled. I sure hope this doesn't have a negative affect on his TikTok channel and anti-Trump merch sales.

• Like 2

Not sure where else to put it, maybe Something to Make You Laugh?

• Haha 5

4merper4mer

Trump said he is willing to spend his time and money to stand up for the Constitution.  Say what you want about his policies but his honor is clearly his strength.

• Like 2
  • Popcorn 1
  • Applause 2
  • FANtastic 1

Deranged Rhino
Posted (edited)
On 5/7/2024 at 10:45 AM, Pete said:

In a shocking turn of events. Not!

Whoops, big shock. @Pete and his sources were wrong (again). Will he take it as a clue to reassess the media he consumes? Or will he laugh it off and pretend he never believed it anyway?

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1