Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump

Foxx

mead107

Trying hard to get trump.  
he should be removed.  His bank accounts should be checked and his house torn apart to find money he was given 

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 3

Not sure if it's still totaling or if these thefts on money from Trump by Cohen are cumulative

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 2

Running for Congress where Cohen would probably fit right in with the other criminals, the comments for this are hilarious!

• Like 1
  • Doh! 1
  • Haha 4

Don't forget that Merchan is appointed.

Don't forget that he is the Judge on Steve Bannon's case.

Don't forget that his daughter has an online donation business raising funds for Democrats.

Don't forget that Loren Merchan has a field office in Singapore and an inquiry by Florida's AG should take a look at her Miami office and see if foreign funds have been commingled in those donations

• Like 2
  • Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 4

MothersMilk

This has to be the most corrupt trial the USA has never seen. No wonder this judge didn't want camera's in the courtroom. This judge needs to be judged.

• Like 5
  • Popcorn 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
57 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So Trump's being prosecuted for falsifying business records on the testimony of a guy who's embezzlement from Trump would have required him to falsify business records?  

tumblr_lrjnpltYDB1r3ovdbo1_400.gif

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Costello: I explained to Michael Cohen that the investigation would be resolved within a week if he had truthful information about Donald J. Trump. Blanche: What information did he disclose?

Costello: Cohen said, "I swear to God, I have absolutely nothing to say about Donald John Trump."

Blanche: What did he have to say about Stormy Daniels?

Costello: He said, "I don't know why they're trying to put me in jail over some f***cking NDAs."

Blanche: Did he say anything about Donald Trump in connection with Stormy Daniels manner?

Costello: He did.

Prosecutor: Objection!

Merchan: Sustained.

Blanche: Did President Trump's family come up?

Costello: It did.

BLanche: What did Cohen say about Trump's family?

Merchan: Sustained!

BREAKING: Trial now resumes after delay following fiery exchange between Merchan and Costello about courtroom conduct

. Merchan is absolutely seething over Costello's damning testimony. The type of treatment Costello, an experienced prosecutor who once worked for the US Attorney's Office for New York in the 1970s and early 1980s, is receiving on the witness stand from the judge is disgusting.

Merchan is visibly perturbed, condescending, and downright abusive of the witness on the stand. Outrageous behavior from a judge, and totally inappropriate for any courtroom! No decorum whatsoever!

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 5
  • Boo 1

Is objecting to a question, and having it sustained, before knowing what that question is above board? Did the judge have to to give an order previously, as to what is allowable, and this would have to be seen as violating it?

• Like 4
  • Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 1

MothersMilk
8 minutes ago, Ann said:

Costello: I explained to Michael Cohen that the investigation would be resolved within a week if he had truthful information about Donald J. Trump. Blanche: What information did he disclose?

Costello: Cohen said, "I swear to God, I have absolutely nothing to say about Donald John Trump."

Costello: He said, "I don't know why they're trying to put me in jail over some f***cking NDAs."

Blanche: Did he say anything about Donald Trump in connection with Stormy Daniels manner?

BREAKING: Trial now resumes after delay following fiery exchange between Merchan and Costello about courtroom conduct

. Merchan is absolutely seething over Costello's damning testimony. The type of treatment Costello, an experienced prosecutor who once worked for the US Attorney's Office for New York in the 1970s and early 1980s, is receiving on the witness stand from the judge is disgusting.

Merchan is visibly perturbed, condescending, and downright abusive of the witness on the stand. Outrageous behavior from a judge, and totally inappropriate for any courtroom! No decorum whatsoever!

Does this judge have any handlers or is this now the wild west?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ann said:

The initial conviction, and of course, ensuing headlines and CNN frothing-at-the-mouth interviews, are all that matter. A win on appeal would just be countered with it being actions of judicial insurrectionists.

• Like 1

FIREWORKS!! Merchan says to Costello if he doesn’t like a ruling, don’t roll his eyes or say Jeez or strike it!

And if you don’t like my ruling, you don’t give me side eyes!

Costello says he understands

. Merchan now asks if he’s staring him down, asking loudly.

Judge and the witness leave the bench to go have what I’m sure is a spirited conversation behind closed doors.

• Angry 2
  • Popcorn 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
15 minutes ago, Ann said:

Not sure how much anyone knows about this...

July 20, 1944.  The bomb plot against Hitler.  Results in a bunch of people - mostly military officers, active and retired - being hauled in front of Judge Roland Freisler in the Volksgerichtshof (literally, "People's Court," but not nearly as much fun as Judge Wapner's).  Defendants weren't allowed to defend themselves, mostly couldn't speak, were roundly abused by Freisler.  Obvious show trials.  I've seen a few transcripts of the proceedings.

What I'm hearing about this trial...Freisler and the Volksgerichtshof spring immediately to mind.  And that is extremely distressing to me.

• Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 4

35 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Is objecting to a question, and having it sustained, before knowing what that question is above board? Did the judge have to to give an order previously, as to what is allowable, and this would have to be seen as violating it?

Then after this the judge went on to try and limit Costello answers to yes or no.... Can't help but think after allowing prosecution witnesses to run amok on everything that the jury isn't wondering WTF?

• Like 2
  • Popcorn 1

Fansince88
6 hours ago, Pete said:

Wildwood officials are the source that’s quoted at the beginning of that tweet. Argue with them. 

Wait, you dont trust any government yet you believe them when they say there were not that many at the Trump Rally? TDS lately? 

• Like 1