Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin
32 minutes ago, Ann said:

This is one where I really need more evidence than a tweeted snippet, because this is extraordinary.

Not one &#%$en thing about trump and maga is true. Not even this! What a joke! LMAO!

• clown 3
  • O Rly 1

10 minutes ago, Pete said:

Not one &#%$en thing about trump and maga is true. Not even this! What a joke! LMAO!

Try harder, Sparky.

Did you even watch the video the community claimed was false? It's not even close to the same thing. 

You're sad...but somewhat amusing.

• Like 2
  • Popcorn 1

14 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Try harder, Sparky.

Did you even watch the video the community claimed was false? It's not even close to the same thing. 

Nice try. Nothing trump or maga says is true.

i don’t have to try hard. Trump is the gift that keeps on giving.

• clown 2
  • O Rly 1
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Pete said:

And this is why everyone here is contemptuous of you.  You don't approach the discussion with any pretense of honesty.

• Like 3

Fansince88
2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

This is one where I really need more evidence than a tweeted snippet, because this is extraordinary.

Would the title to an article be enough more or would you want more than that? I know we have a poster that doesnt read beyond that. 

RochesterRob
11 minutes ago, Pete said:

Nobody want to defend “ unified Reich”? 

I didn’t think so! 

Seriously?!  You should change your name to Pee'd because all you do is piss your pants about Trump.  How much are you getting paid to troll here and would a day's "labor" buy a hamburger at McDonald's?

Fansince88
44 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Try harder, Sparky.

Pete probably:

curses-foiled-again.gif

• Haha 3

Deranged Rhino
36 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

And this is why everyone here is contemptuous of you.  You don't approach the discussion with any pretense of honesty.

And in the post right under this one he's upset that no one is defending Trump - in a thread he keeps claiming is filled with nothing but "Trump apologists".  A smart person would see that disconnect and at least consider rethinking their assumptions - but not Pete. Nope, to Pete, the fact no one here is offering a defense of Trump is somehow proof that everyone is only here to defend Trump :classic_laugh: 

You can't make up his kind of idiocy - you just have to marvel at it like a meteor streaming across the sky...

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

We all know that in 2024 that with enough effort any published statement can be altered by an outsider.  Honestly, this has you more worked up than the rest of us combined which is zilch.  

That Is a joke I hope, even if am outsider altered it as you try to claim, they left it up for 18 hours. We all know why.  Of course you’re not worked up. Nothing trump says or does bothers you guys. I expected you to hide from it. 
I do expect there are millions of people who are more bothered than I am. You know, the ones whose family sacrificed their life so you can live free. 

This is where I’m out, you people are &#%$in sick! 

• clown 2
  • Facepalm 1

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And in the post right under this one he's upset that no one is defending Trump - in a thread he keeps claiming is filled with nothing but "Trump apologists".  A smart person would see that disconnect and at least consider rethinking their assumptions - but not Pete. Nope, to Pete, the fact no one here is offering a defense of Trump is somehow proof that everyone is only here to defend Trump :classic_laugh: 

You can't make up his kind of idiocy - you just have to marvel at it like a meteor streaming across the sky...

lol you have defended him plenty to me. You want on that ridiculous rant about why you support him. What a joke. You can’t defend him or you would and you know it. 

• clown 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Pete said:

i don’t have to try hard. Trump is the gift that keeps on giving.

You're an idiot (sorry Tom) here is the address from the video

image.thumb.png.2dfd1961803f66b4ab63c4c06eeb31a4.png

And here is that intersection on google maps

image.png.59650504b22c231f39a807369727d878.png

Edited by Cinga
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Pete said:

What did you do when you worked for the govt? It obviously wasn’t intelligence.

Defend your guy.

Show me just once where I've defended him.

• Popcorn 3

3 hours ago, Pete said:

Nobody want to defend “ unified Reich”? 

I didn’t think so! 

Wait, that one is true?