Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump

Foxx

41 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

The cheat still needs to be cleaned up in blue strongholds such as Philly, Cleveland, Detroit, and Milwaukee to name a few cities.  Signing up a few hundred voters in the Bronx won't hurt but will not overcome the incredible grip Democrats have in NY.  

I know a lot of states have been sued under motor voter laws. The states don't like it, but it is a clear-cut law and they are always ordered to do it. I have no idea if it has happened in any of those cities, or in NYS.  Judicial Watch used to do it a lot, I recall they even forced California to clean 1M voters. They should do it in all blue states and cities. So should the RNC.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

2 hours ago, Pete said:

LMAO!

:bsflag:

Don't know why I even bother..... What time was the rally last night?

image.png.8b8998f37af03506f8bb480224c5b754.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
12 hours ago, Pete said:

I’m not a Biden supporter shit for brains. Post all the pictures of your family reunion you want. Means nothing to me.

Judging by how often you post about him, you're a Trump supporter.

• Haha 2
  • Applause 1

IDBillzFan
5 hours ago, Ann said:

“From the Bronx” … that’s gotta sting. I was reading twitter (x) and there were a lotta tweets insisting none of the people attending were local. If even CNN is saying a lot of the people were local, a lotta people attending were local.

Now, to get them registered and to the polls.

I'm not under the delusion that Trump is going to win NY, and if he does, it'll have less to do with Trump and more to do with the far left factions that believe Biden did nothing to stop NY from billionaires making coffee and KIND nutrition bars to launch a joint IOF/NYDPD assault on the Columbia students.

image.png.b3f6c750f99e92944090e836b812e521.png

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1

devnull
30 minutes ago, Hedge said:

@Pete The home crowd at Highmark Stadium on game day!

image.thumb.jpeg.8b723762527911a70c13e3d28549ee8d.jpeg

The only people there are employees and media

Also describes a Biden rally

• Haha 4

Deranged Rhino
7 hours ago, Ann said:

“From the Bronx” … that’s gotta sting. I was reading twitter (x) and there were a lotta tweets insisting none of the people attending were local. If even CNN is saying a lot of the people were local, a lotta people attending were local.

Now, to get them registered and to the polls.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

Deranged Rhino
5 hours ago, Pete said:

LMAO!

:bsflag:

Do you ever get tired of embarrassing yourself? I'd say anyone could have seen through this BS just by looking at the screenshot they posted themselves - but we know you are proudly ignorant and barely literate, so it's not a surprise. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Do you ever get tired of embarrassing yourself? I'd say anyone could have seen through this BS just by looking at the screenshot they posted themselves - but we know you are proudly ignorant and barely literate, so it's not a surprise. 

You know he's just going to insist that he's not wrong, but that everyone else is triggered?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Deranged Rhino
4 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

You know he's just going to insist that he's not wrong, but that everyone else is triggered?

I just find it hilarious that he demonstrated, in real time, what he told us he does with all news stories: never reads beyond the headline. Or in this case, look at the bottom half of the image he's posting that clearly shows his thesis was flawed. :classic_laugh: 

I mean, I guess he is honest about his idiocy. So, he's got that going for him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I just find it hilarious that he demonstrated, in real time, what he told us he does with all news stories: never reads beyond the headline. Or in this case, look at the bottom half of the image he's posting that clearly shows his thesis was flawed. :classic_laugh: 

I mean, I guess he is honest about his idiocy. So, he's got that going for him.

He is who he says he is.  

Ever notice that he has never expressed an opinion of his own?  Just posts other people's...usually in the form of easily disproven tweets.  Can't even come up with his own idiocy, he has to borrow others'.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Cinga said:

Don't know why I even bother..... What time was the rally last night?

image.png.8b8998f37af03506f8bb480224c5b754.png

11:09am? 11:09pm? It doesn’t say. That proves nothing. Secret service is there. Would they be there without trump 7 hours in advance? Is that trump on stage? 

honestly who cares about the numbers? I just think it’s stupid to lie about it. 10,000 is pretty impressive to me. Of course trump has his followers, no one can deny that. They obviously number into the millions, exactly how many millions? 

what It’s important to me about these rallies is what is said. Hannibal lecter is a great guy? What is the point of rambling nonsense at a rally? No wonder people walk out early.

Edited by Pete
  • clown 3
  • O Rly 1

13 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

He is who he says he is.  

Ever notice that he has never expressed an opinion of his own?  Just posts other people's...usually in the form of easily disproven tweets.  Can't even come up with his own idiocy, he has to borrow others'.

You got nothing. Defend your guy. You won’t do it because you can’t. Shit eating cliff, what a sad son of a bitch. Someone as dumb as you questions anyone else is laughable. 

• clown 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hedge said:

@Pete The home crowd at Highmark Stadium on game day!

image.thumb.jpeg.8b723762527911a70c13e3d28549ee8d.jpeg

What the he’ll do the bills got to do with this? Are you that out of anything to say to defend trump. No wonder you people worship him, you’re dumber than he is!

• clown 2
  • Facepalm 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

I promised myself I wouldn't do this...but I'm going to take it apart word by word...

8 minutes ago, Pete said:

11:09am? 11:09pm? It doesn’t say.

Well...it is light out...so...

8 minutes ago, Pete said:

Secret service is there. Would they be there without trump 7 hours in advance? Is that trump on stage? 

Secret Service is there at least a day in advance, to secure the area.  They do more than just act as human shields.

10 minutes ago, Pete said:

11:09am? 11:09pm? It doesn’t say. That proves nothing. Secret service is there. Would they be there without trump 7 hours in advance? Is that trump on stage? 

honestly who cares about the numbers?

You do.  You're the one posting them.

10 minutes ago, Pete said:

I just think it’s stupid to lie about it. 10,000 is pretty impressive to me. Of course trump has his followers, no one can deny that. They obviously number into the millions, exactly how many millions? 

But you don't care about the numbers.

You know who doesn't care about the numbers?  I don't.  You haven't seen me mention them once.  You're obsessed with them.  You care.

11 minutes ago, Pete said:

what It’s important to me about these rallies is what is said. 

Which is why you don't post that, but post the numbers instead...

Lather, rinse, repeat.  You're an ass.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Pete said:

You got nothing. Defend your guy. You won’t do it because you can’t. Shit eating cliff, what a sad son of a bitch. Someone as dumb as you questions anyone else is laughable. 

Show where I've defended him.

Crap Throwing Clavin
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Pete said:

Who said it was a live shot dumb ass?

The TIMESTAMP says it's a live shot, you fool.

Jesus...talking to you is like talking to a particularly dull three year old.  Is there someone smarter in your household we can discuss this with?   A puppy, maybe, or perhaps a coffee maker?  

Edited by Crap Throwing Clavin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3