11:09am? 11:09pm? It doesn’t say. 

The Gong Show GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Applause 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Hedge said:

The Gong Show GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

A picture of the park the rally was held at taken at 3am.  Or 3pm.  Who can tell?

800px-A_black_image.jpg?20201103073518

• Haha 6

10 minutes ago, Pete said:

Who said it was a live shot dumb ass?

And I don’t care about the numbers. I care about the lies! Get that straight @$$h@l& I mentioned in that post.  You’re the one that sucks down the lies trump feeds you!

“Trump adviser Chris LaCivita told The Post that 20,000 people had signed up to attend the rally.

The Post heard attendees grumbling about the park’s limitations when it came to accommodating them.“

quote from the New York post. The post also said the permit was for 3500 people. 

You guys need to get your shit together. Typical trump supporters, liars like he is. If you can’t be honest about rally numbers, something so small and simple you can’t be believed about anything!

• clown 2

2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

A picture of the park the rally was held at taken at 3am.  Or 3pm.  Who can tell?

800px-A_black_image.jpg?20201103073518

Where did it say it was live? Pull your head out of your ass. You are a joke. Is there not one honest person on here?

Even Ann said yesterday before the rally the permit was for 3500. 

good luck, no way trump wins.

• clown 2
  • Sad 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Pete said:

Where did it say it was live? Pull your head out of your ass. You are a joke. Is there not one honest person on here?

What, you think they faked the timestamp?  

Can you put the coffee maker on, please?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

I did not say the permit was only for 3500 people. This is what I asked:

19 hours ago, Ann said:

It is a small venue. Even with a large overflow how could that many be there!?

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

What, you think they faked the timestamp?  

Can you put the coffee maker on, please?

You can’t be that stupid? Oh wait. Never mind. Why would they even take a live shot in the am with so few people there? Where is trumps camp aerial photo? They wouldn’t post one because the rally was so small.

• clown 2

1 minute ago, Ann said:

I did not say the permit was only for 3500 people. This is what I asked:

Well Ann I told you what the post reported the permit was for. So if you asked now you got your answer. Look it up. 

• clown 2

3 minutes ago, Hedge said:

This tracks. It you didn't care about lies, you wouldn't be posting so many.

How do you know when trump it’s lying? His lips are moving! And you believe every one of them! LOL pathetic!

• clown 2
  • O Rly 1

1 minute ago, Pete said:

Look up the permit and post it. Then tell me he’s truthful again LOL. I’m not falling for that! 

@Pete, you posted an image with a timestamp 7 hours before the rally started. You then failed to account for the fire marshall's estimate of attendance.

Please move on.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 minutes ago, Pete said:

Look up the permit and post it. Then tell me he’s truthful again LOL. I’m not falling for that! 

That I'M truthful?

I've made absolutely no statement about the attendance.  Because I truly don't care.  Where could I possibly have lied?  

You really are a lost little boy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Pete said:

8 minutes ago, Ann said:

I did not say the permit was only for 3500 people. 

5 minutes ago, Pete said:

Well Ann I told you what the post reported the permit was for. 

Just cliff noting the 9 minutes between your posts where your story completely changes.

• Haha 3

Deranged Rhino
1 hour ago, Pete said:

11:09am? 11:09pm? It doesn’t say.

:classic_laugh: 

Yeah, the whole "the sun is shining" thing isn't a tip off whether or not it's AM or PM. 

There have been breathtakingly stupid self owns before - but nothing like this. Well done, sir. You are a triumph of idiocy.

• Haha 5

Crap Throwing Clavin
9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yeah, the whole "the sun is shining" thing isn't a tip off whether or not it's AM or PM. 

There have been breathtakingly stupid self owns before - but nothing like this. Well done, sir. You are a triumph of idiocy.

LITERALLY arguing that it's impossible to tell the difference between night and day.  :facepalm:

• Haha 3

46 minutes ago, Ann said:

@Pete, you posted an image with a timestamp 7 hours before the rally started. You then failed to account for the fire marshall's estimate of attendance.

Please move on.

What was his estimate? Post a picture

• clown 2

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Hedge said:

Just cliff noting the 9 minutes between your posts where your story completely changes.

Seriously? I took Ann for her word and that my Memory was off from what I read yesterday. You got anything good to add or just more lies? That’s all maga has.

Still of the fire marshal estimated it for more than the permit what did they do about it? 

look it up, the truth kill’s you people.

Edited by Pete
  • clown 2

Deranged Rhino

Also - I didn't see the full event posted (sorry if it has) - but there are plenty of live shots here of the "small, white" crowd to make Pete lose his mind as he scrambles to come up with a new way to prove to us all how low his IQ truly is.

• Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 2

Deranged Rhino
Just now, Pete said:

the truth kill’s you people.

Says the guy who can't even be honest about what time it is in a photograph he posted.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I know, I’ve never seen a story at night on the news with the time stamp live but the picture is from something that happened during the day they are reporting on.

But if the lies are how you can sleep at night. No wonder you had to turn tail and run from the other message board. Coward and a liar.

• clown 2