Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump

Foxx

IDBillzFan
30 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I got a hundred bucks that says if this guy ever gets arrested in NY, his rap sheet will identify him as a white male.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Pete said:

11:09am? 11:09pm? It doesn’t say...

Right. The sun is always shining am and pm. 

:eyeroll:

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Right I’m sure that’sa live shot. Anybody else want to repeat the same thing? 

You guys are butt hurt over a small crowd LOL. What are you going to do when you lose the election? 

Edited by Pete
  • clown 1

Jabba The Hutt
3 hours ago, Pete said:

11:09am? 11:09pm? It doesn’t say. That proves nothing. Secret service is there. Would they be there without trump 7 hours in advance? Is that trump on stage? 

honestly who cares about the numbers? I just think it’s stupid to lie about it. 10,000 is pretty impressive to me. Of course trump has his followers, no one can deny that. They obviously number into the millions, exactly how many millions? 

what It’s important to me about these rallies is what is said. Hannibal lecter is a great guy? What is the point of rambling nonsense at a rally? No wonder people walk out early.

11:09 PM?! That picture is in broad daylight though.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Pete said:

Right I’m sure that’sa live shot. Anybody else want to repeat the same thing? 

You guys are butt hurt over a small crowd LOL. What are you going to do when you lose the election? 

Hey, I'm not the one who asked, "am or pm." You keep doing you though.

https://www.Goalpostmovers.com

• Like 1

Billsandhorns
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Pete said:

LMAO!

:bsflag:

You post this, Clearly a picture taken ealry in the day  With a time stamp of 11:09 AM. Which appears to be calling out the number of people at the Trump rally in the Bronx. 

It very simple for anyone with even the slightest bit of intellectual honesty to find out when the rally actually took place. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/newyork/news/trump-south-bronx-rally-today/

According to CBS news Trump took the stage at 6:30 PM 

7.5 hours after the time in the picture. 

Were there more people there at the time? Who  knows ( it is likely becuase a lot of his supporters acutally work.)

Then all you do is call names, spin and deflect.

I am going to take a page out of your book. You never say anything bad about Biden so tou support a racist Pedo. 

Edited by Billsandhorns
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1

IDBillzFan
24 minutes ago, Pete said:

What are you going to do when you lose the election? 

The same thing we've been doing for the past three years:

Watch families struggle making ends meet.

Watch the start of another money-laundering war.

Watch millions of people continue to die from drug overdoses with an open border.

Watch the homeless take over every major city.

Watch the education department continue to groom children to slide dollar bills into the silk stockings of their tranny dress-wearing pedos.

Watch gay dudes butt-phuck each other Petey-style in the halls congress while leaving their coke stash behind.

Watch everyone try to figure out why there's no electricity to charge their mandated cars.

Watch the middle class continue to work 60 hours a week so we can pay for the college education of all the commie punks who carry "Fags for Palestine" flags.

Watch Kamala Harris explain how the challenges of the day are not hindered by what could be, or what has been, but by those things that aren't things when they they think they are things. Together. While pointing at a Venn Diagram she doesn't understand.

But mostly, we're looking forward to watching Joe Biden reach a point where he can literally one day climb a flight of stairs all by himself.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Pete said:

Seriously? I took great for her word and that my Mormon was off from what I read yesterday. You got anything good to add or just more lies? That’s all maga has.

Still of the fire marshal estimated it for more than the permit what did they do about it? 

look it up, the truth kill’s you people.

• Like 3

Fansince88
1 hour ago, Foxx said:

Im thinking they thought Bronx was in Alaska.  

That said, I tried to like the guy. Tried to give him the benifit of the doubt and pull him over to the Bills side of the page. He stumbled over there a few times but Im going to venture a guess that < 90%  of his posts are in this thread alone. He is a cancer to this page. I wanted to see him stay till November to get imbarased. Now, not so much. He has spent his time here trying to anger the people on this page. He has succeeded.  He has tried to push poster against poster by saying others were PMing him and saying ill of others (CTC) I agree with @Boyst to stop feeding the scum. End of rant. 

Uncle Joe
22 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Im thinking they thought Bronx was in Alaska.  

That's what I was thinking with the low Eskimo turnout.

• Applause 1

Posted (edited)

Watch the video. Time changes. They pan out and mention empty space. You guys are liars! I will never believe maga!

Edited by Pete

I swear I’ve never seen a report on the 11:00 News with a live time stamp in the corner with a report on something that happens during the day! Ha ha ha haha ha!!

maga doesn’t have credibility to begin with. You lose again! Post more lies. Attack me, that doesn’t make your lies true. Defend your messiah next time. 

7 hours ago, Hedge said:

@Pete The home crowd at Highmark Stadium on game day!

image.thumb.jpeg.8b723762527911a70c13e3d28549ee8d.jpeg

Not a bills game but it does look like a trump rally! Ha ha ha ha ha ha. 

Watch the video @$$h@l& and then get back to me. Or better yet don’t because all you will do is lie. 

Posted (edited)

Have a shit fit for yourselves. Attack away, that’s all you got. 

Edited by Pete

Crap Throwing Clavin
25 minutes ago, Pete said:

I swear I’ve never seen a report on the 11:00 News with a live time stamp in the corner with a report on something that happens during the day! Ha ha ha haha ha!!

maga doesn’t have credibility to begin with. You lose again! Post more lies. Attack me, that doesn’t make your lies true. Defend your messiah next time. 

You really are arguing the timestamp was fake.  :classic_laugh:

6 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Dude watch the video I posted. You are nothing but a liar! I’ve never seen news do military time. You lost any credibility you thought you had.

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

51 minutes ago, Pete said:

Watch the video. Time changes. They pan out and mention empty space. You guys are liars! I will never believe maga!

Watch it then get back to me when you pull your head out of your ass. 

Edited by Pete

34 minutes ago, Pete said:

Have a shit fit for yourselves. Attack away, that’s all you got. 

Stop it, you're embarrassing yourself now. After taking the time to circle those USSS you didn't notice there is no podium, no flags, no teleprompter yet? @Crap Throwing Clavin has already told you they are at a venue at least a day ahead of their charge and I can confirm that from personal experience

Don't bother responding, as I hope you noticed I don't care enough to answer back

image.thumb.png.583ba3a55ddc4c77d0ee1867feef9c7f.png

• Like 2