Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump

Foxx

MothersMilk
11 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I'm surprised that DeNiro, a classic and excellent actor, made such an ass of himself to the world.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
13 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

These people are so magnificently incompetent.  :classic_laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

IDBillzFan

It looks like Biden is taking a page out of the Trump book by having people speak on behalf of the prosecution.

Apparently if Trump isn't convicted, and can win a second term, he will never leave the WH. 

This is almost as bad as his scene in "Heat" with Pacino.

• Like 1
  • Angry 1
  • clown 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
17 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

It looks like Biden is taking a page out of the Trump book by having people speak on behalf of the prosecution.

Apparently if Trump isn't convicted, and can win a second term, he will never leave the WH. 

This is almost as bad as his scene in "Heat" with Pacino.

Renown political theorist Robert Deniro. 

Who listens to actors' political statements anyway?

• Like 1
  • I don't know 1
  • Haha 2

Deranged Rhino
8 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Other actors.

• Applause 2

IDBillzFan
29 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Derka! Derka! Derka! Mohammed Jihad! That's who!

image.jpeg.31d8802a832beab273e4ba55213ff36e.jpeg

• Haha 3

MothersMilk
32 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

It's a shame he has fallen so low, I'm sure most here love some of his movies as I do. Wonder what his motivation is now, he seems like a blabbering idiot like Biden. 

• Like 1

Here is the email exchange between Jay Bratt (Smith's prosecutor) and Trump's lawyers related to the gag order.

This is part of what led to Judge Cannon's warning in her order today. As I said, this motion was part of DOJ's damage control spin about use of lethal force guidance in MAL raid plan.

Cannon knows it too.

• Popcorn 1

Deranged Rhino
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, MothersMilk said:

It's a shame he has fallen so low, I'm sure most here love some of his movies as I do. Wonder what his motivation is now, he seems like a blabbering idiot like Biden. 

His motivation is the same as the rest of the "A" list actors - to stay on the A list by showing fealty to the Establishment's chosen cause of the day (or decade in this case, "get Trump"). Logic, reason, or ethics don't factor into it. 

Or... you know: 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

IDBillzFan

Robert DeNiro turns into a caricature of himself when he realizes not everyone gives a shit about him reading a prepared statement in NYC.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, MothersMilk said:

Most people who spend their lives pretending to be someone else do so because they don’t like themselves. 

• Applause 2
  • Yes and No 1

MothersMilk
5 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Most people who spend their lives pretending to be someone else do so because they don’t like themselves. 

Not sure I agree with this, there are a ton of well respected actors and actresses who are just that, respected.

I do however believe that there is a little or a lot of Walter Mitty in most of us. Some degree for sure.

20 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

His motivation is the same as the rest of the "A" list actors - to stay on the A list by showing fealty to the Establishment's chosen cause of the day (or decade in this case, "get Trump"). Logic, reason, or ethics don't factor into it. 

Or... you know: 

He's ticked that Trump cracked down on pedo rings his first term, and doesn't want it to happen again after Biden allowed an influx?

Are most Hollywood actors disgusting human beings? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1