Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump

Foxx

Fansince88
15 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Keanu Reeves is not an indestructible hit man (more's the pity).

I still wouldnt screw with his dog just in case.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Deranged Rhino
2 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Red shoes - always a giveaway in these types of staged photo ops. 

• Like 3
  • Popcorn 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
9 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Oh, how cute!  The bodyguard has a little Hitler mustache...  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

IMO, their best bet is a hung jury.  That means a new trial (and wanna bet that is scheduled ASAP to keep him off the trail?), and the gag order is still in effect, all without the dicey question of where/how to confine a former President and leading candidate for the upcoming election.  This case has backfired with minorities. They'd have to be terrified of Trump to allow a guilty verdict and incarcerate him in any way  - what happens if (when) he wins? They gonna keep the President of the United States in jail?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
8 minutes ago, Ann said:

IMO, their best bet is a hung jury.  That means a new trial (and wanna bet that is scheduled ASAP to keep him off the trail?), and the gag order is still in effect, all without the dicey question of where/how to confine a former President and leading candidate for the upcoming election.  This case has backfired with minorities. They'd have to be terrified of Trump to allow a guilty verdict and incarcerate him in any way  - what happens if (when) he wins? They gonna keep the President of the United States in jail?

They invalidate the results of the election on the grounds that a convicted felon can't run.  

Because democracy is too important to allow an incorrect result.

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 2

2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

They invalidate the results of the election on the grounds that a convicted felon can't run. 

Not even the doofuses running the DNC can think that would hold up.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ann said:

Personally I think this keep him off the trail stuff is overrated because I’m sure everyone knows who they are voting for by now. This is trumps 3rd time running and a rematch between these two. 

also all I heard when he was indicted was how much the indictments helped him, raised his poll numbers. Which is it? Is this all helping him or hurting him? 

what I see on “the trail” , talking about how Hannibal Lecter is a great guy? 

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Ann said:

Not even the doofuses running the DNC can think that would hold up.

Why not?  They've been pushing that narrative since 2020.

And several states do have it in their election laws that convicted felons can't be on the state ballot.  Lyndon Larouche, in all his presidential runs, could never get on the ballot in his home state of Virginia because of his fraud conviction.

And if you disagree with any of it...treason, sedition, etc.

It all comes together quite nicely.

• Angry 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Pete said:

Personally I think this keep him off the trail stuff is overrated because I’m sure everyone knows who they are voting for by now. This is trumps 3rd time running and a rematch between these two.

Just like 2016...but Hillary had to make up the story that the Russians colluded with Trump to undermine her, as though she was some sort of an unknown quantity that people hadn't made their minds up about 15 years ago.

Welcome to how the bullshit game is played.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Why not?  They've been pushing that narrative since 2020.

And several states do have it in their election laws that convicted felons can't be on the state ballot.  Lyndon Larouche, in all his presidential runs, could never get on the ballot in his home state of Virginia because of his fraud conviction.

And if you disagree with any of it...treason, sedition, etc.

It all comes together quite nicely.

Well, I guess we shall see.

Meanwhile, I am reading how the Republicans must work with Ohio Democrats to allow Biden on the ballot. :hang: (The DNC will be nominating him virtually.)

• Facepalm 1
  • Popcorn 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Ann said:

Meanwhile, I am reading how the Republicans must work with Ohio Democrats to allow Biden on the ballot. :hang: (The DNC will be nominating him virtually.)

What?  The DNC scheduled their convention after the Ohio ballot deadline...and it's Ohio Republicans' fault that the DNC ignored long-standing Ohio law?  And the DNC is claiming some sort of authority over the state of Ohio to get them to ignore state law?  

News flash, DNC: YOU &#%$ed up.  Not Ohio.  Next time, familiarize yourself with the state laws.  

But hey...democracy is too important to be left to the states, I guess. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ann said:

Well, I guess we shall see.

I love the emojis on this message board. That is awesome.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

What?  The DNC scheduled their convention after the Ohio ballot deadline...and it's Ohio Republicans' fault that the DNC ignored long-standing Ohio law?  And the DNC is claiming some sort of authority over the state of Ohio to get them to ignore state law? 

Well, duh!

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Ann said:

Well, duh!

"Oh shit, we &#%$ed up!  Better make someone else change their rules!"

Reminder that while I may not vote Republican, I will never, ever, ever vote Democrat.  

• Applause 1
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 2

6 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Reminder that while I may not vote Republican, I will never, ever, ever vote Democrat.  

Right now, I am "no party affiliation," but I really need to register as a Republican. My county is ruby red, and all the action and choice is in the primaries.

• Like 3

Nanker
13 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

"Oh shit, we &#%$ed up!  Better make someone else change their rules!"

That makes three of us. You, me and my wife. 

• Cheers 2