Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump

Foxx

In 2021, the DOJ made new policy change requiring their officers to wear body cams. This includes FBI agents.

In 2022, Biden signed exec order requiring all federal officers to wear BWC during execution of a warrant or arrest.

There is no indication 30+ agents who raided MAL wore body cams. Perhaps that is why FBI instructed them to wear plain clothes with no identifying logo and to conceal their credentials.

I'm sure it's just standard operating procedure...

• clown 1
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
20 minutes ago, Ann said:

In 2021, the DOJ made new policy change requiring their officers to wear body cams. This includes FBI agents.

In 2022, Biden signed exec order requiring all federal officers to wear BWC during execution of a warrant or arrest.

There is no indication 30+ agents who raided MAL wore body cams. Perhaps that is why FBI instructed them to wear plain clothes with no identifying logo and to conceal their credentials.

I'm sure it's just standard operating procedure...

Is there any indication they didn't?  

• O Rly 2

1 hour ago, Boyst said:

my favorite part about this is people thinking that the military would not take up arms against their own citizens as part of the NG. 

they 100% would. the MP's and such are so broken down in training they'd march maneuvers over their mother with a simple command without any intellectual thought. not to mention, so many of the military is foreign born, foreign interested, and misaligned with the true values of our American culture.

it'd be an insanely brutal war with China and Russia smiling with their stronger than ever alliance ready to either destroy us economically and enslave us to their policies or just invade us strategically with political beliefs, etc. as they have been doing for decades.

Not sure I agree with this military vs ragtag civilians portrayal. There are approximately 30 million veterans in this country and I think at least a quarter of them would tell the current military to stand to f*** down. Yeah, could be messy for a couple days, but they will stand down

• Like 3
  • Popcorn 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is fine. 

The judge kept all 6 alternates in his pocket just for this. Any kind of indication that one of the jurors isn't doing what he wants he will replace them in a second

• Like 2
  • Angry 1
  • Wow 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

I don't know if this is true, it doesn't sound true...but I hope it's true...  :classic_laugh:

GOxo6qBWYAAwUll?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

56 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Is there any indication they didn't?  

Where's the video?

• Popcorn 2

12 minutes ago, Cinga said:

The judge kept all 6 alternates in his pocket just for this. Any kind of indication that one of the jurors isn't doing what he wants he will replace them in a second

Aren't they dismissed when deliberations start?

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Ann said:

Where's the video?

Unreleased?

I'm not making a claim either way.  Just that Kelly's tweet (who I usually think is pretty spot on) is specious.  Point is, simply, that you don't know what you don't know.  And not knowing something is not the same as knowing something is not.  

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Ann said:

In NY?  Maybe.  They're either dismissed, or kept on but sequestered from the deliberating jurors, in case one may need to be replaced.  Up to the judge.

One guess what Merchan will do.  

20 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Yes. He kept the 6 alternates and even praised one for their note keeping. 

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 minutes ago, Ann said:

Fox "News" :facepalm:

How can anyone say this isn't political?

How can anyone say "DOJ passed on this case" and say that isn't political?  

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Ann said:

Usually yes but in a high profile case they sometimes keep one in case another juror has an emergency come up. Very unusual (as in I've never seen it, maybe others have) to keep every one of them

Edited by Cinga
  • Like 1

Deranged Rhino
6 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

How can anyone say this isn't political?

How can anyone say "DOJ passed on this case" and say that isn't political?  

Fox is gonna Fox.

devnull
37 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Are they gonna replace jurors at 3AM

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2
  • Popcorn 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, devnull said:

Are they gonna replace jurors at 3AM

Nope.  Just cover the windows and bring in boxes of mail-in verdicts.

Trump's going to be found guilty by thirteen thousand jurors.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 4
  • Popcorn 1