Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump

Foxx

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He missed the unsealed documents coming from Cannon's court? If it was someone not following closely, I'd understand, but you know Bill Kristol is watching with a microscope. He's simply gaslighting. 

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 2

IDBillzFan
9 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

One of the most interesting parts of a Trump presidential reality has been watching (what I always considered) solid conservative talking heads get so obsessed with their hatred of Trump and how he does things that they out themselves as anything but conservative.

They go from criticizing Trump, which is fair, to criticizing everything in the GOP world. There was never a day when I thought I would see Bill Kristol piss all over a conservative-leaning Supreme Court.

It's pretty embarrassing, and to paraphrase Leo Solomon from "The American President," when the dust clears and Trump is done (one way or another) and someone like DeSantis finds their way to the top of the ticket in the next couple of elections, the amount of time it will take for people like Kristol, Liz Cheney, etc. to go from serious conservatives to being a joke on a cocktail party napkin will be measured by an egg timer.

Insert great Leo Solomon line: "There's never an egg timer around when you need one."

• Like 4
  • Cheers 1

Deranged Rhino
Posted (edited)

Based on how these stories grow and are pushed, Pete's about a day - maybe less - from frothing at the mouth over this old, recycled, and clearly BS story that Norm has unsuccessfully pushed multiple times before (without ever producing the audio evidence to back it up). 

This is Norm Eisen's work - because his lawfare gambits are imploding and he knows it. And it's timed perfectly with Biden's campaign pivot to "Trump is racist" remarks over the past 10 days on the trail.

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • clown 2
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

34 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Based on how these stories grow and are pushed, Pete's about a day - maybe less - from frothing at the mouth over this old, recycled, and clearly BS story that Norm has unsuccessfully pushed multiple times before (without ever producing the audio evidence to back it up). 

This is Norm Eisen's work - because his lawfare gambits are imploding and he knows it. And it's timed perfectly with Biden's campaign pivot to "Trump is racist" remarks over the past 10 days on the trail.

Imagine what they are going to do with AI...

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"Choose your own adventure."  :classic_laugh:

I still have one of those books - it's actually a US Army training aid for armor platoon commanders from the '80s.  I've been wanting to make a "choose your own adventure" web site out of it.

EDIT: wow, it's even still in print.  https://www.amazon.com/Armor-Attacks-Interactive-Small-Unit-Leadership/dp/0891413839/

It's mass-market paperback sized, though, not worth $30, except as a curiosity.

Edited by Crap Throwing Clavin
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

IDBillzFan
32 minutes ago, Ann said:

Imagine what they are going to do with AI...

If they're smart, they'll start by using AI to show Biden successfully navigating a flight of stairs.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

From 2018:

No Donald Trump ‘N-Word’ Tape Exists, Claims New Yorker Profile

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 2

22 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

I thought one exists for Biden. Does this only apply to Trump (if true)?

Nevermind, I just answered my own question. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Ann said:

And it was freely used on broadcast TV in the '70s, but is R-rated now 50 years later.  I can't possibly get worked up about this.  Social mores change.

But hey, if progressives are going erase history from 150 years ago because it's "bad"...well, have fun being hoist on your own petards, you spoiled rotten &#%$ing children.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Deranged Rhino
15 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

I thought one exists for Biden. Does this only apply to Trump (if true)?

Nevermind, I just answered my own question. 

Biden is on tape a lot using that word in congressional hearings and speeches. 

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 1

MothersMilk
8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Biden is on tape a lot using that word in congressional hearings and speeches. 

He's right about a couple of things but wowza what a clip. I can't even listen to him anymore, even for reference. Picture yourself being the sign language person for his paltry speeches nowadays.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Deranged Rhino
1 minute ago, MothersMilk said:

He's right about a couple of things but wowza what a clip. I can't even listen to him anymore, even for reference. Picture yourself being the sign language person for his paltry speeches nowadays.

What's amazing is to listen to those old tapes - then listen (or look at him) today. 

He's not the same guy.

• Popcorn 2
  • Applause 1

Jabba The Hutt
Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

What's amazing is to listen to those old tapes - then listen (or look at him) today. 

He's not the same guy.

Well, ya still ain't black if you didn't vote for him on Super Predator Tuesday!!

Edited by Jabba The Hutt
  • Haha 2