Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump

Foxx

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Like I said, leftists never, ever think things through.

Assuming Merchan isn't stupid enough to stick him in Rikers, he goes under house arrest at, say, Mar-a-Lago, and presto, the GOP has a new location for the RNC Convention.

Legend- wait for it, unless you're lactose intolerant- dary.

Not sure but MAL is out of Merchan jurisdiction so i don't think he can do it there. It would have to be Trump Tower or possibly Bedminster since it is practically NYC

• Sad 1

Deranged Rhino

This will be the norm now. Not politics as usual, vengeance as usual. This is not what Trump did - it's what the left and Biden knowingly foisted upon the republic - all to try to keep their own asses from being exposed for the corrupt leaders they are/were.

• Like 4
  • Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Love 1

IDBillzFan
6 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

He'll be in jail for the convention.

He's facing more than a century in prison with an openly hostile, biased judge.  No way in hell he gets house arrest.

Only going off what I heard, which is that literally no one convicted of whatever the phuck Trump was convicted of has gone to prison for that crime.

It would probably be in he left's interest to NOT put him in prison, because that would put the bananas in banana republic, and I imagine this country would catch fire very quickly.

• Like 1

Oh my. My a-political husband just told me he is gonna donate to Trump. I guess  I should, too.

• Like 3
  • Popcorn 1
  • Applause 1

Deranged Rhino
1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Only going off what I heard, which is that literally no one convicted of whatever the phuck Trump was convicted of has gone to prison for that crime.

It would probably be in he left's interest to NOT put him in prison, because that would put the bananas in banana republic, and I imagine this country would catch fire very quickly.

That's always been the goal. 

That's how the Federal Government gets even more power, how we lose more freedoms - all in the name of "restoring security". 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

Team Red Pilled! :classic_laugh:

I wouldn't go that far....but it would be hilarious if he was.

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, IDBillzFan said:

Back when the law wasn't used for election manipulation, though.

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Insert here my oft-stated observation about Democrats being incapable of seeing the consequences of their actions...

IDBillzFan
4 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Not sure but MAL is out of Merchan jurisdiction so i don't think he can do it there. It would have to be Trump Tower or possibly Bedminster since it is practically NYC

That's fine. Where ever he is, send the people. It will be epic.

• Popcorn 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Again...presumes the average American understands ANY of this...which is highly doubtful.

The election isn't decided here (which, even though we disagree often,I still have to admit we're all much better informed than average), or on Twitter.

It'll be decided by the average person on the street, who'll hear from CNN that Trump is no longer eligible to run, and will believe it.

• Like 2
  • Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Ann said:

Oh my. My a-political husband just told me he is gonna donate to Trump. I guess  I should, too.

Ok, done. Be careful if you donate. I selected an amount (and covered the processing fee), and it had a tick box to donate the same amount AGAIN.  I "think" I donated the max, but I don't want to go over that if I did.

• Popcorn 2

Jauronimo
2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Again...presumes the average American understands ANY of this...which is highly doubtful.

The election isn't decided here (which, even though we disagree often,I still have to admit we're all much better informed than average), or on Twitter.

It'll be decided by the average person on the street, who'll hear from CNN that Trump is no longer eligible to run, and will believe it.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/30/politics/can-trump-still-run-for-president-what-matters/index.html

devnull
2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

NS1hNjVhNmMuanBn

FTFY

• FANtastic 2