Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Ann said:

Ok, done. Be careful if you donate. I selected an amount (and covered the processing fee), and it had a tick box to donate the same amount AGAIN.  I "think" I donated the max, but I don't want to go over that if I did.

At this point, I'll probably vote for him, as a &#%$ you to Democrats.  But I'm not giving him money.

This election just stopped being about money anyway.  I suspect the correlation between war chest and campaign success is going to be much weaker than historically.

• Like 2
  • Popcorn 1

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

At this point, I'll probably vote for him, as a &#%$ you to Democrats.  But I'm not giving him money.

This election just stopped being about money anyway.  I suspect the correlation between war chest and campaign success is going to be much weaker than historically.

You are probably right, but just in case...

• Like 1

Mahoney

Exactly where I am. I still don't like him, but I LOATHE the left.

• Popcorn 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Mahoney said:

Exactly where I am. I still don't like him, but I LOATHE the left.

I've always said that process is more important that people: rulers come and go, but the law is foundational to a lasting country.  I'll vote for any candidate that returns the country to the rule of law rather than the whims of people.

I doubt that's Trump.  I KNOW that's not Biden.

• O Rly 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 4

devnull

How long until the Left declares anyone donating to Trump is guilty of aiding a felon?

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, devnull said:

How long until the Left declares anyone donating to Trump is guilty of aiding a felon?

How long until the come after the whole party with a RICO bomb?

• Like 2

devnull
3 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

How long until the come after the whole party with a RICO bomb?

I doubt they would go that far.  They have to maintain the facade of choice.

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, devnull said:

I doubt they would go that far.  They have to maintain the facade of choice.

They pretty much burned that down today.

• Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 3

devnull

They pretty much burned that down today.

But they won't outlaw the party

They just want control over who the voters are allowed to vote for.

• Like 1

Unsurprising verdict given the totalitarian regime. Just another brick in the wall.

It will only get spicier from here and not in a good way. If you're lucky your future 600 square foot apartment in a 15 minute city will have a splinter of a nice view through the bars.

• Like 2

devnull
3 minutes ago, Hedge said:

If you're lucky your future 600 square foot apartment in a 15 minute city will have a splinter of a nice view through the bars.

LmpwZw

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Ann said:

Watching Don Jr Triggered on Rumble and it's reported that the WinRed site has crashed due to heavy traffic

• Like 1

Jauronimo
35 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Again...presumes the average American understands ANY of this...which is highly doubtful.

The election isn't decided here (which, even though we disagree often,I still have to admit we're all much better informed than average), or on Twitter.

It'll be decided by the average person on the street, who'll hear from CNN that Trump is no longer eligible to run, and will believe it.

If people do not vote for Trump simply because CNN told them he was ineligible to run, even when he is still on the ballot at election time....I guess this scenario really doesn't concern me.