Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump

Foxx

Nouseforaname
2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I do, actually.  I'd be retired by now if I'd held on to NVidia.  Had to sell it earlier than I wanted it when my wife was unemployed.

Have you changed your opinion on the outlook?

The Guy In Pants
8 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Large numbers of Americans are lost - completely gone.  Many localities and some states are gone.  But there are way too many of us left for me to concede that the Republic is truly dead.  But make no mistake the left is fast tracking that process and we’re a generation and a loon filled SCOTUS away from that happening.  

Everyone knew what the result of this sham would be but we have to understand what's happening here for perspective.  

This is just a continuation of the actual coup that happened in March 2020 not Jan 6 ...... and it’s another battle in the revolution that started the minute Trump came down the escalator in 2015.   

I was never more right about anything in politics than I was in 2016 when I voted Rubio in the primary bc my only issue with Trump - who was my close second - was that if Trump wins - that's a revolution.  And Revolutions are messy so you best buckle up.  That’s exactly what’s happened.  Trump was a revolution and it’s still going.  For the first 3 years of his presidency he was winning.  And making all the right people mad and completely insane.  

So what was their counter attack?  The second 15 days became indefinitely.  Trump was boxed in.  Either he is a murderer that wants Americans to die of the flu, destroys Federalism by telling the states to open and not shut down, or he does what the Branch Covidians with fake CCP data tell him to do.   

He would have had to go the full fascist they think he is to stop what was happening in 2020, but he didn't - he let the states go insane (New York) or not (Florida).   

Then the rigged election and the Lawfare we've seen the last 3 years - all timed to happen now.  Yep the revolution is still going.

If we still had Twitter version 1 we'd be screwed.  But it's Free Twitter now.  You aren't getting bombarded with promoted commie bull ***t anymore like from 2017 to 2022.  It feels like Twitter circa 2015 again so our voices are heard, not shadow banned.   

And the American people are FINALLY seeing the financial fallout from Covid and the societal decay that Dems have allowed.  That’s why Trump despite all that’s been thrown at him is leading.  And why they want Biden to debate him later this month.  They’re losing.  

The point of the circus is to fire up Dems and hope just enough independents feel icky voting for a “felon.”  We have to hope that those people continue to see thru this as the political lawfare hit job it was.  

I pray that you are correct. This was a great read. Thank you for that 

• Popcorn 1

bdutton

I love this guy's takes on things...

And then this...

• O Rly 1
  • Haha 3

devnull
3 minutes ago, Ann said:

Short term pay cut

The book deal should pay well and he will move on to more lucrative appointments within the Politburo

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Nouseforaname said:

Have you changed your opinion on the outlook?

It's still grotesquely overpriced.

Jabba The Hutt
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Nouseforaname said:

But is he the master or the apprentice?

That's &#%$ing Palpatine right thur...

Edited by Jabba The Hutt

Jabba The Hutt
3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I do, actually.  I'd be retired by now if I'd held on to NVidia.  Had to sell it earlier than I wanted it when my wife was unemployed.

I day trade options, though - different from what the Congresscritters do.  I actually lost money yesterday because the damn S&P 500 index disappeared for an hour.  Not much money...but I'd never seen that before.  It was bizarre.

I do follow unusual whales on Twitter.  Other services too, that are useful.  Mostly, I just chart momentum.

If I bought even a couple bitcoin when I was gonna I'd be a billionaire

I care far less about the verdict than having to listen to braindead friends of mine parrot “convicted felon” and “unanimous decision by a jury of 12 peers”.  Because those people, in essence, is what is allowing the shit show to take place. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

There is absolutely no way this verdict isn't overturned on appeal.

In 2025.

• Haha 1
  • Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 1