Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump

Foxx

The Trump campaign send out text messages once you donate. This was the last one. I think he finally gets it.

From Trump: They want me behind bars. They want me DEAD.

• Popcorn 1

3 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

People still post on Facebook?

It's a great platform still to keep up with family and friends as well a torment a handful of liberals and atheists that are still considered friends.... Totally lost, but I have never unfriended someone over politics or Faith

3 hours ago, Ann said:

Old people do

Have you noticed how "Old" always seems to be 10 or 20 years older than yourself? I'll be 66 in a couple months and now consider 80-85 being up there in years and time to slow down. When I was 40 I thought I wouldn't work beyond 60 cause I'd be "too old" and now keep telling myself, ah, what's one more year? :BubbleGum:

• Like 1

He's getting beat up for suggesting it in his tweets (where he disparages Trump completely), but it would be the smart play, hence Democrats will not listen to the suggestion.   

Phillips suggests Hochul pardon Trump ‘for the good of the country’

Rep. Dean Phillips (D-Minn.) pressed New York Gov. Kathy Hochul (D) to pardon former President Trump following his recent conviction in his hush money trial.

</snip>

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1

Fansince88
1 hour ago, Cinga said:

Done! :chuckle:

One of them is already triggered though as I'm sure you've seen.... 

Not sure who it is. Not seeing replies. They must have blocked me after the last conversation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

devnull
25 minutes ago, Ann said:

I stopped reading at "The Donald Trump Trial Will Be The Biggest Mistake Democrats Have Ever Made"

While I do agree that the charges, trial, and verdict were all politically motivated, I do not consider it as severe as other Democrat mistakes, such as...

The Civil War

Segregation

Vietnam War

• Applause 1
  • Cheers 2

Blech. But, I get it. Gotta go where the people are. Much like ballot harvesting, I wish it did not have to be done, but it would be foolish to not do so.

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1

On 6/1/2024 at 1:59 PM, Fansince88 said:

Not sure who it is. Not seeing replies. They must have blocked me after the last conversation.

My page has been pretty screwy for a while too as I think I have a personally assigned overseer now. Even some of my own post I can't see for a couple minutes afterward making me think the algos are marking them for viewability

• Like 2