Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump

Foxx

3 hours ago, Ann said:

He should have pushed to have had Hillary indicted. She actually did something illegal. 

My revenge will be success," Trump said in an exclusive sit-down interview with "Fox & Friends Weekend."

revenge?

sounds like a spoiled child 

• clown 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Boo 1

23 minutes ago, Ann said:

11.jpg.a4c997ad6b26989be1cfdb6e8c0c8516.jpg

Will the convicted felon use those donations to pay off people to keep them silent?

• clown 1
  • Applause 1

1 minute ago, Shady said:

My revenge will be success," Trump said in an exclusive sit-down interview with "Fox & Friends Weekend."

revenge?

So, vote for Biden. Clearly Biden's policies have been excellent, he's sharp as a tack, and the US and the World have never been more at peace. 

:insertsarcasm:

• Like 3
  • O Rly 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ann said:

So, vote for Biden. Clearly Biden's policies have been excellent, he's sharp as a tack, and the US and the World have never been more at peace. 

:insertsarcasm:

please don’t assume who I’d vote for.  

the convict is and always has been a criminal 

• clown 4
  • O Rly 1

7 minutes ago, Shady said:

Really? Who will you be voting for? 

And you are a 🤡 if you think Trump's trial was on the up-and-up. A show trial always find the defendant guilty. 

• Popcorn 2

26 minutes ago, Shady said:

nothing else better to do today slim?

• Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Shady said:

revenge?

He could be simply responding to everybody who's saying he's going to seek revenge.

I don't know, because I don't really listen to him.  But I can't deny the possibility.

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Shady said:

There's no real evidence he's even a criminal now, much less in the past.  

Spoiled overgrown adolescent?  Sure.  Poor businessman?  Of course.  Carnival barker?  Absolutely.  Criminal?  Not really.

• Like 1
  • O Rly 1
  • Cheers 3

Deranged Rhino
2 hours ago, Shady said:

Will the convicted felon use those donations to pay off people to keep them silent?

https://www.cnn.com/2017/11/16/politics/settlements-congress-sexual-harassment/index.html

Yeah, no other politician has ever done that. Certainly not the same people crying on TV about Trump and hoping their emotional appeals work on the weak minded. 

2 hours ago, Shady said:

We don't have to assume. You've made it quite clear that you're not just asleep, but infected by the mind virus infecting NPCs all around us. The virus that makes you turn off basic things like logic, reason, and an understanding of history so that you can instead react based on emotions - emotions which they can condition and program you to feel through simple repetition and threats that if you don't think this way, you're the bad guy.

Even if you're not voting for Biden, the fact that you're worked up about this, or think this verdict was in way a good day for the rule of law or the republic as a whole, shows that you don't understand the first thing about what's really going on in the country, in politics, or in your own mind. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Deranged Rhino

But guys, all the angst and (years) of allegations against Trump accusing him of being a Russian Agent (disproven), soft on Putin (disputed by the facts and history), that he supports Neo Nazis (disproven/never happened), told people to inject bleach (never happened), called vets "losers and suckers" (disproven) - all those things were real! The TV, radio, my favorite actors, athletes, and Fortune 500 companies all told me so! Just ignore what Schumer is saying/threatening here and use your brain! 

/Shady and Pete

... You'd think after eight years of getting hard-ons hearing "they got Trump now!" only to have it turn out to be wrong over, and over, and over again would prompt people to figure out that things aren't on the level. That someone in their information loop is purposefully lying to them.

But nope.

That's the beauty of making everything an emotional appeal - logic and reason can't break through the minds of people who allowed themselves to get spun into an emotional state by proven liars, manipulators, and actual bad actors in the USIC, Congress, the Executive, and the media. It's far easier to keep doubling and tripling down on bad information than it is to admit you got played or weren't smart enough to see through the grift.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Sad trombone... 

Wait...charges have gone from "election interference" to "election subversion?"

:facepalm:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Wait...charges have gone from "election interference" to "election subversion?"

:facepalm:

Wellllll…..

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
30 minutes ago, Ann said:

Wellllll…..

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the push for technical solutions to Florida's 2000 election mess was largely bullshit.

• Popcorn 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Not an electric car in sight! So evil!

Biden car parade:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2