Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump

Foxx

Jabba The Hutt
Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

What an idiotic message.

"Do we really want to give nuclear weapons to a man who's signature move is firing things???"

Well...we already did it once, and nothing happened. :facepalm:

Do we really want to give nuclear weapons to a man who might fall asleep and faceplant on the launch button....or think he's typing in his atm pin?

Yes, Clavin, I know it's not a launch button, I'm being facetious...

Edited by Jabba The Hutt
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ann said:

A thread:

It pays to be rich and have friends in high places. I’m poor and crap thrown Calvin is my only friend. :chuckle:

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Conspiracy theory… sure, Democrat Jeanne Shaheen.

• Like 1

Billsandhorns
1 hour ago, Ann said:

Conspiracy theory… sure, Democrat Jeanne Shaheen.

He had a solid rebuttal 

IDBillzFan
On 6/4/2024 at 2:28 PM, Ann said:

You can 100% have those ads prepped with people already in the 'not voting for Trump fold' and push that to digital signage billboard with the flip of a switch.

I like Tim Pool. I don't like seeing him go the way of Catturd, where he says stuff that feels like it's not true but still pushes it because the people who follow you want it to be true.

Taro T
1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

You can 100% have those ads prepped with people already in the 'not voting for Trump fold' and push that to digital signage billboard with the flip of a switch.

I like Tim Pool. I don't like seeing him go the way of Catturd, where he says stuff that feels like it's not true but still pushes it because the people who follow you want it to be true.

Isn't the bolded what Pool is actually saying?  They had the ads prepared for a while because they knew (heck, everybody HERE knew) that 45 was going to be convicted in that trial long before it was official.

• Cheers 2

Trump rakes in $12 million at tech fundraiser in liberal San Francisco

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump raised $12 million on Thursday, two sources said, at an event hosted by two tech venture capitalists in San Francisco that drew Silicon Valley investors turned off by the Biden administration's policies.

Venture capitalists David Sacks and Chamath Palihapitiya, as well as Sacks' wife Jacqueline, held the reception and dinner with Trump at the Sacks' swanky mansion in the Pacific Heights neighborhood, according to an invitation seen by Reuters.

The gathering - where top tickets were $500,000 per couple - was sold out, a source with knowledge of the fundraiser told Reuters. It raised some $12 million, according to Republican National Committeewoman Harmeet Dhillon and another source.

While San Francisco is heavily liberal - Democrat Joe Biden won 85% of the city's vote in the 2020 election against then-President Trump - a growing number of high-profile local venture capitalists and crypto investors have thrown their support behind Trump ahead of his November rematch against Biden.

</snip>

• Popcorn 2

IDBillzFan
15 hours ago, Taro T said:

Isn't the bolded what Pool is actually saying?  They had the ads prepared for a while because they knew (heck, everybody HERE knew) that 45 was going to be convicted in that trial long before it was official.

He's suggesting they were tee'd up because they knew what the outcome was going to be, and while that is certainly a particular thought, it would take little to no effort to have them tee'd up 'just in case' the outcome was what they wanted.  It's nothing more than preparatory marketing and I'd have been more surprised if they weren't already tee'd up, just in case.

They probably had alternate billboards tee'd up as well if he was let go.

To my point, this is the kind of stuff that certain influencers like Tim Pool and Catturd push to their audiences, and the audiences repeat them ad nauseum without realizing they sound stupid. 

• Cheers 2

IDBillzFan
Posted (edited)

This stuff doesn't help Trump at all. Fortunately, Biden is such a vegetable that few people care that all of sudden he needs young voters so badly that he now admits he'll "never ban Tik-Tok."

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

This stuff doesn't help Trump at all. Fortunately, Biden is such a vegetable that few people care that all of sudden he needs young voters so badly that he now admits he'll "never ban Tik-Tok."

Is tiktok a plague? Absolutely. 
Is banning it a free speech violation? Absolutely.
It is going to make its way through the courts. 

• Cheers 2
  • Love 1

IDBillzFan
43 minutes ago, Ann said:

Is tiktok a plague? Absolutely. 
Is banning it a free speech violation? Absolutely.
It is going to make its way through the courts. 

Was banning it not a free speech violation when he first said we should ban it?

It's just a stupid flex, that's all. Like Biden explaining how he'' helping everyone by capping how much a bank can charge your for bouncing a check. It doesn't move the needle and gives the other side ammo to shoot at you, so put the energy elsewhere.

13 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Was banning it not a free speech violation when he first said we should ban it?

Of course it was. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

MothersMilk

https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/capital-region/news/2024/06/07/trump-running-mate-republican-convention-milwaukee

When asked by television host Dr. Phil McGraw about his choice, Trump said that he “can’t” say yet who it will be, “but we have some very good people.”

“I’m going to do it in the convention,” Trump added.

He made similar comments in a Fox News interview that also aired on Thursday, saying: “I think I’ll announce who that person’s going to be during the convention.”

“I think that’s pretty normal, during the convention,” he added. “It’ll be an interesting period of time.”

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1