Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trump

Foxx

Outside in Vegas in the summer is no joke. The sun beats down and the sand pings off your face if there is a breeze. Stay hydrated , wear sunscreen and a hat.

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 1

20 minutes ago, Pete said:

My brother went to the trump rally in Vegas today. I thought you guys might like some pics he sent me.

Did he have a good time? 

30 minutes ago, Ann said:

Did he have a good time? 

I think he enjoyed it. He said it was hot, he was thankful that it was overcast to protect him from the sun. His friend he went with got there early, about 8-8:30 so he had a decent spot in line. They let the old people jump the line because of the heat. He was standing when he got in but someone left so he got a seat, he said he was close to trump, about 40 feet from him, but that picture of trump is cropped a little bit.

• Like 2
  • Popcorn 1
  • Cheers 1

For those who don’t yet believe JournoLawfare™️ is real, here’s a still shot from a Glenn Kirschner Justice Matters video taken in January of this year.

Pictured are Robert DeNiro, Kirschner, Elie Mystal, Katie Phang, and Andrew Weissmann.

Just 5 random pals having a spontaneous bash-Trump fest in New York City.

The conspiracy of Hollywood, law, and the MSM against Donald Trump is very real and very virulent.

(I chose this frame to capture all faces clearly. Other frames would have shown DeNiro often simply reading scripted notes. All of this is so pathetic. Eventually it will come out who scripts his anti-Trump screeds for him to read in stilted fashion like he did outside Trump’s trial.)

Also present:

Tim Heaphy J6 lawyer, Molly Jong-Fast, Mimi Rocah Westchester DA, Little Steven van Zandt, Lawrence O’Donnell, Aguilino Gonnell, and comedian Pete Dominick.

Robert De Niro Hosts Team Justice NYC Happy Hour; Speeches by Several Democracy Warriors

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Ann said:

Don King looks pretty good for a 92 yr. old...

• Like 1

headlines and fact checkers this morning are reporting that Trump cannot appeal his case directly to the Supreme Court. Evidently, they never went to 3rd grade...

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
15 minutes ago, Boyst said:

headlines and fact checkers this morning are reporting that Trump cannot appeal his case directly to the Supreme Court. Evidently, they never went to 3rd grade...

Generally true - as a state case, it should go through the state appeals courts first, up to the state supreme court.  That's what happened in Florida in 2000 - SCOTUS didn't get the case until the Florida State Supreme Court ruled, then issued an emergency stay, then rushed an emergency hearing and ruling.

In this particular case, with federal election implications...I'd expect the same, except if the NYS courts slow-roll the hearings, SCOTUS may allow bypassing them and hear the case directly.  I don't even know if there's a procedure for that.

• Popcorn 2

49 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Generally true - as a state case, it should go through the state appeals courts first, up to the state supreme court.  That's what happened in Florida in 2000 - SCOTUS didn't get the case until the Florida State Supreme Court ruled, then issued an emergency stay, then rushed an emergency hearing and ruling.

In this particular case, with federal election implications...I'd expect the same, except if the NYS courts slow-roll the hearings, SCOTUS may allow bypassing them and hear the case directly.  I don't even know if there's a procedure for that.

the slow roll at the state level and following appeals i expect it will be august until it is being seriously seen in NY and pushing sept. for scotus.

through this i could see a number of possibilities including states refusing to put him on the ballot until this is cleared up - because he is a felon...which means write in votes... which means they won't be counted but beyond that it will split up votes for people not sure to vote for the fill in Republican or Biden

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

:facepalm:

Of course, liquor licenses are managed less by law and more by regulation.

So next time you think about the weaponization of the justice system...reflect on how so much easier it is to weaponize the regulatory system.

• Cheers 3

MothersMilk

https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/capital-region/news/2024/06/13/fani-willis-nathan-wade-georgia-trump-election-case--

In a pre-recorded interview, CNN’s Kaitlan Collins asked Wade -- who stepped down from Willis’ case for reasons stemming from the pair’s relationship -- when the two first became romantically involved. 

“Yeah, so, you know, we get into, there's been this effort to say that these exact dates are at issue …” Wade began to answer before apparently realizing someone on his team was signaling something to him. 

“I’m getting signaled here,” he then said before a man, who CNN referred to as a media consultant, pulled Wade off to the side, where the two chatted with their backs to the camera. Wade’s microphone has been taken off. 

Wade returned and was asked the question again. 

“I believe that the public has, through the testimony and other interviews, the public has a clear snapshot that this is clearly just a distraction,” Wade said this time. “It is not a relevant issue in this case and I think that we should be focusing on more of the facts and the indictment of the case.”...

• clown 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Haha 1